AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late... My kid took her Nintendo DS to school and got it stolen out of her locker, so I had to give her the old parental lecture... But I'll be on for 3 hours.

Got me some new cam space... get yourself a heart on my wall tonight.
Green heart with your name for 100 tokens, Gold heart with your name for over 100 tokens.

Highest tipper tonight gets the big pink heart on the wall next to my name, plus lifetime membership to my private blog. (if you already have that, you get a custom 20 min video instead)

Attachments

• 21.png
    21.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 317
  • 20.png
    20.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 317
  • 22.png
    22.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 317
One of the best shows I've seen on now the GlamGirls dance contest. a must see if you are on right now

I'm gonna be on MFC at 9 PM central (hour after next) Mentioning ahead of time, because I'm not normally on MFC that late.

Online now! :h:

camstory said:
One of the best shows I've seen on now the GlamGirls dance contest. a must see if you are on right now
I apologize for this post. I understand this thread is not for Random MFC Model flashes, but for ACF model notifications. I wrote it here, and thought to post it to daily thoughts instead, which I did but did not delete it here in my excitement, thought i was aware of that. It wont happen again.

No worries! :D haha and thank you for not jumping down my throat for saying anything... To be honest I confused you with another more uh, how do I put this, "volatile" member and was sweating bullets thinking of how to word things.

And Shaun, yes, gamer is. However I meant this thread to be a place for models to promote themselves. If the model posts herself, she can include her plans for show and has a better idea than a member about how long she'll be on cam or what deals she has going on at the time.

MyDesertRose said:
No worries! :D haha and thank you for not jumping down my throat for saying anything... To be honest I confused you with another more uh, how do I put this, "volatile" member and was sweating bullets thinking of how to word things.

And Shaun, yes, gamer is. However I meant this thread to be a place for models to promote themselves. If the model posts herself, she can include her plans for show and has a better idea than a member about how long she'll be on cam or what deals she has going on at the time.

It looks like a thread to announce forum members are camming to me, based on the subject line saying, "ACF models who are camming now". The models advertising thread is a better place to discuss plans I would think.

Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:

It looks like a thread to announce forum members are camming to me, based on the subject line saying, "ACF models who are camming now". The models advertising thread is a better place to discuss plans I would think.
Since we're already telling people we'll be online, it makes sense to add a few extra lines saying what we'll do, how long we'll be on, ect. When carina did her flower petal bath show I believe she got a lit more forum interest because she mentioned it here. I know I would have loved to see it if I had been online, but I never check the advertising section.

I'm sorry but it seems to me like you're looking for an argument here. This isn't the place for that. If you don't care for us including our plans in our posts then ignore it. I think it generates more good than harm. If you're not satisfied with my answer then I would be happy to continue this in PM. There's no need to detour this thread.

Shaun__ said:
The models advertising thread is a better place to discuss plans I would think.

I think the 'Models: Advertise Here' section is where some models go to post about their current raffles or contests, or to inform everyone of their upcoming girl/girl that's taking place next week. Stuff like that. :)

I think with THIS thread, it lets people see that such and such is on cam now, without the hassle of having to go to Twitter and sort through that timeline of tweets. Some guys on Twitter follow A LOT of models, so I imagine that's a lot of tweets that have to keep up with on a daily basis.

MyDesertRose said:
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:

Since we're already telling people we'll be online, it makes sense to add a few extra lines saying what we'll do, how long we'll be on, ect. When carina did her flower petal bath show I believe she got a lit more forum interest because she mentioned it here. I know I would have loved to see it if I had been online, but I never check the advertising section.

I'm sorry but it seems to me like you're looking for an argument here. This isn't the place for that. If you don't care for us including our plans in our posts then ignore it. I think it generates more good than harm. If you're not satisfied with my answer then I would be happy to continue this in PM. There's no need to detour this thread.

She explained this when she started the thread:

MyDesertRose said:
So I thought I'd make a thread where models can let the ACF community know when they come on cam. Please include in your posts a link to your room, any special plans for the cam session, and how long you'll be online. Please post here when you are actually online (or about to be) as opposed to posting "I'll be online tomorrow at 19:00 for two hours".

MyDesertRose said:
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:

I am upset that you got on to Camstory when he let people know UK GamerGirl a forum member was online. They are both nice people, and are deserving to use this thread as anybody else.

Reactions: camstory
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:

I am upset that you got on to Camstory when he let people know UK GamerGirl a forum member was online. They are both nice people, and are deserving to use this thread as anybody else.

Okay dude, drop it. This is for models to say when they're online. No need to derail things over a misunderstanding.

Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:

I did not "get on" Camstory, something I'm sure he would be happy to point out. You are not him, it is not your place to say he feels terribly wronged. But if that was the case, why not say so immediately as opposed to picking every other fight possible? Your logic confuses me.

If there is still something wrong with what I've said here, please PM me. There is no need to detour this thread.

Edit: I deleted explaining myself because I've already done that several times here so some people obviously don't like to read.

Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:
camstory said:
UK GamerGirl is on right now. @2:00 PM pst/west coast time (-8gmt, I think)
This thread is really for models to promote themselves so that members can put faces to the names they see on these forums.

UK GamerGirl is a forum member.
Can you please share her username?

Evvie said:
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:
camstory said:
This thread is really for models to promote themselves so that members can put faces to the names they see on these forums.

I tried to find her too when he got all snarky with me. By whether or not she's a member here I don't think it matters, he would have found something wrong.

MyDesertRose said:
Evvie said:
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:
camstory said:

I tried to find her too when he got all snarky with me. By whether or not she's a member here I don't think it matters, he would have found something wrong.

I think she was UKgg on here

MyDesertRose said:
Evvie said:
Shaun__ said:
MyDesertRose said:
camstory said:

Did a quick search and she's UKgg. She last posted July 2011. Not what I'd call an active forum member by any stretch, but hey ho. :thumbleft:

Evvie said:
Well this just got even sillier...

Yeeah... I really wish this would have been avoided but... Whatever. People will be people.

I spoke with Camstory in PM and nowhere did he mention feeling like I had been rude to him. If he's okay with it, I will screenshot his PM and send it to Shaun but I would really rather move on from this nastiness.

Again, if you find anything wrong with what I've said please PM me and let this thread return to its intended purpose. When I saw Evvie had posted here I actually got really excited. "I can perv on her finally? SCORE!" Ah well. A girl can dream.

To all the people posting for me to stop posting I had already stopped posting. I stand by my comments that camstory did nothing wrong by letting people know she was camming though. Active or not she is a member, and that makes it appropriate to me. Again I felt the need to let everyone asking to stop posting to know I should stop posting, since I would hate to disrupt a thread anymore with the constant requests for me to stop posting.

PlayboyMegan said:
I'll be on two hours from the time stamp playing teams for an exclusive video!
see signature for profile :)

I'm a pink fanatic, and I LOVE that pink outfit! :shock: :)

Reactions: DudeExtreme
I don't wanna derail this thread, but I've posted about another ACF model being online too the other day (no one picked on me, not that I'm looking for it).

I think camstory posted about UKgg's comeback on mfc because someone was asking about her just a few days in another thread.

Sorry for my previous post and this one for derailing the thread.

Reactions: camstory
Shaun__ said:
To all the people posting for me to stop posting I had already stopped posting. I stand by my comments that camstory did nothing wrong by letting people know she was camming though. Active or not she is a member, and that makes it appropriate to me. Again I felt the need to let everyone asking to stop posting to know I should stop posting, since I would hate to disrupt a thread anymore with the constant requests for me to stop posting.

You're making my head spin. MyDesertRose was just explaining to camstory what the thread is intended for, that's all. I don't think she was "getting on" him. Every thread on here doesn't have to end in a fight.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.