AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
Since you're so interested in the opinions I didn't post, might as well go back to my link http://www.militarytimes.com/news/2012/ ... -1-100712/ look at the graphs and read all the opinions/comments stated below the article then too.

I read a lot of the posts, and decided most were lacking in substance. I did however see one that stood out to me. No idea who this person supports, but I do not want to see anymore senseless wars of pointlessness.

MgGU6.jpg

I also saw some that I wanted to post here to make this post lopsided in my favor.

yLVrn.jpg
L2Jp8.jpg

Reactions: MrRodry
Though he was old enough to drafted for military service during the Vietnam War, Mitt Romney received deferments to attend college and to serve as a missionary for the Mormon Church, according to the Boston Globe. He would have become eligible for the draft when his last deferment expired in 1970, but received a high number in the selective service lottery and was not required to serve. Romney is on record saying he would have gone to Vietnam if drafted, the Globe reported.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/mittro ... ietnam.htm

Wait... did someone mention the "I was too important to serve" falsehood? Only thing relevant to the article you posted that I noticed was a mention of the four deferments he took... which is not disputed by said article. Mr. Dave Chandler goes on to mention bicycling around France and writing love letters in the sand to Ann (which I doubt he actually has proof or witness of) but that sounds to me like Dave Chandler mocking the importance of Mitt's missionary work in France for the Mormon church.

Bocefish said:
Though he was old enough to drafted for military service during the Vietnam War, Mitt Romney received deferments to attend college and to serve as a missionary for the Mormon Church, according to the Boston Globe. He would have become eligible for the draft when his last deferment expired in 1970, but received a high number in the selective service lottery and was not required to serve. Romney is on record saying he would have gone to Vietnam if drafted, the Globe reported.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/mittro ... ietnam.htm

Mirra said:
Wait... did someone mention the "I was too important to serve" falsehood? Only thing relevant to the article you posted that I noticed was a mention of the four deferments he took... which is not disputed by said article. Mr. Dave Chandler goes on to mention bicycling around France and writing love letters in the sand to Ann (which I doubt he actually has proof or witness of) but that sounds to me like Dave Chandler mocking the importance of Mitt's missionary work in France for the Mormon church.

Maybe if you have time to support a war you should have time to go to that war.

George Romney headed American Motors before becoming Michigan governor in 1963, a position he held for six years before being appointed Secretary of Housing and Urban Development by Richard Nixon.

Ironically, he later had a change of heart and turned against the Vietnam War.

His pro-war son, meanwhile, never served in south-east Asia because his status as a Mormon missionary exempted him from the draft.

The GOP hopeful spent just one year at Stanford before heading to France for 30 months of missionary work.

He had already met his future wife Ann in 1965 when he was 18 and she was 15. The couple married in 1969 and have five sons and 16 grandchildren.

Link

1h5Og.jpg

Shaun__ said:
Maybe if you have time to support a war you should have time to go to that war.

:lol:

So everyone that supports going after terrorists should quit their jobs, school, put their life on hold and fly to the middle east?

The Vietnam thing is a non-issue

1965: Picketed AGAINST Vietnam protestors

In 1965, Vietnam protests came to Stanford U. when it was announced that 850 students would have to take a Selective Service test. Students occupied the office of the university president.
Mitt was incensed; he attached a large sign to a pole, "SPEAK OUT, DON'T SIT IN." The picture ran the next day in the newspaper with a caption, "Governor's son pickets the pickets. Mitt Romney was one of the pickets who supported the Stanford administration today in opposition to sit-in demonstrators." Mitt was at the forefront of a group of about 350 anti-protestors, who shouted at the antiwar group. "Down with mob rule!" and "Reason, not coercion!" When a university official announced that students participating in the sit-in would be disciplined, Mitt shouted, "Come out of the office and let school continue!"
Mitt had earned a reputation as an organizer and was becoming a political figure in his own right; the image of him holding the sign at the anti-protest protest would linger in classmates' memories.
Source: The Real Romney, by Kranish & Helman, p. 56-61 , Jan 17, 2012
1966-68: Missionary deferment; 1969: drew high draft number

By serving as a missionary, Romney ensured that he would not be drafted from 1966 until 1969. Romney's draft record from the time describes him as a "minister of religion or divinity student." As the war escalated, the Mormon exemption drew increasing fire.
Romney has denied that he sought to avoid the draft, saying later, "I was supportive of my country. I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there, and in some ways it was frustrating not to feel like I was there as part of the troops that were fighting in Vietnam." But on another occasion he seemed to contradict himself, saying, "I was not planning on signing up for the military. It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam, but nor did I take any actions to remove myself from the pool of young men who were eligible for the draft."
When Romney's deferment ended, his name was put into the lottery; he drew the number 300. He would never serve, voluntarily or otherwise, in the military.
Source: The Real Romney, by Kranish & Helman, p. 62-63 , Jan 17, 2012​
http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Mitt_Ro ... _Peace.htm

Bocefish said:
By serving as a missionary, Romney ensured that he would not be drafted from 1966 until 1969. Romney's draft record from the time describes him as a "minister of religion or divinity student." As the war escalated, the Mormon exemption drew increasing fire.
Romney has denied that he sought to avoid the draft, saying later, "I was supportive of my country. I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there, and in some ways it was frustrating not to feel like I was there as part of the troops that were fighting in Vietnam." But on another occasion he seemed to contradict himself, saying, "I was not planning on signing up for the military. It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam, but nor did I take any actions to remove myself from the pool of young men who were eligible for the draft."
When Romney's deferment ended, his name was put into the lottery; he drew the number 300. He would never serve, voluntarily or otherwise, in the military.
Source: The Real Romney, by Kranish & Helman, p. 62-63 , Jan 17, 2012[/center]

Even as a young man he was for and against everything.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
Source: The Real Romney, by Kranish & Helman, p. 62-63 , Jan 17, 2012[/center]

Even as a young man he was for and against everything.
Commonly what we call a "chicken hawk." Someone who wants the US to be in constant wars, but tries to keep themselves out of it personally. Shades of Darth Cheney.

There's a difference between voluntarily "signing up" for the military (making it a voluntary choice for a possible career) and registering while not avoiding the draft. Some intelligence is required to comprehend the difference.

Bocefish said:
It starts with the reckless strategy of the Federal Reserve to print a massive amount of money out of thin air in an attempt to stimulate the economy.
You realise the government has no authority over Fed monetary policies, right?

As to the military thing, DUH of course the military traditionally supports Republican candidates - ask anyone in any government department who routinely gets their budget cut by one side or the other, and you'll find the career staffers support the one that increases their budget.

Perhaps the most important thing in what you left out is the fact that the percentage of GOP support has declined in the military significantly since the 2008 poll - indicating either a relative confidence in Obama, or a lack of confidence in Mittens.

Bocefish said:
Will Obama call Stacey Dash like he called Sandra Fluke to express his disappointment that she has been the subject of such inappropriate personal attacks and to thank her for exercising her rights as a citizen?

http://twitchy.com/2012/10/07/romney-su ... gn=twitter

64826.jpg
My god that twitchy site is so biased it's ridiculous lol, every page is anti democrat, anti liberal, anti obama - couldn't they at least portray themselves as such?

Nice tits.

That twitchy site was found through Google, it's the only place that actually posted the disgusting racist Tweets she received that I could find. I think Stacey handled it great though. The site doesn't change the facts of what happened.

That is absolutely ridiculous. Stacey Dash can vote for whoever she wants to vote for...the people who say she's "not Black" need to STFU and grow up.

I cannot stand it when a Black person gets accused of "not being Black enough." :woops: I've gotten comments like that in the past myself, and it was always other Black people who said it to me. When I was in middle or high school, someone said "Black people don't eat cream cheese." She went and asked the few Black students in the class "Hey, do YOU eat cream cheese?" :roll: Bitch, please...SIT THE FUCK DOWN...is that "Black" enough for you??? LOL.

I remember a Black magazine (I think it was either VIBE or The Source) that had this stupid section where they had a list of Black celebrities who, in their eyes, either "act Black" or "act White." SMH. They put Janet Jackson on the list of celebs who "act White." It's so stupid...

I got all happy when I saw you guys mentioning Stacey Dash. She's the reason I got my nose pierced years ago (her role in 'Clueless'). :lol:

@Jupiter: If you think her boobs are nice, you should see her Playboy photos. Stunning!
Screen-shot-2011-09-30-at-7.56.21-AM.png

Wow..."Kill yourself, you old hag" is one of the nasty comments she had received. People are such idiots.

Reactions: Nordling
Bocefish said:
My favorite journalist tells it like it is, not like the lying incompetents in office right now:

I could not figure out at first why you had posted this video. Then I see at the end of the video why you posted it. Let's get revenge. :roll:

As a journalist I have respected Lara Logan for a long time, but as a foreign policy adviser to a country she is not even a citizen of, not so much. She was sexually assaulted in Egypt and is married to defense contractor, I hope neither of those is affecting her objectivity and I am not the first to question her objectivity there, "Glenn Greenwald of Salon wrote that she had done courageous reporting over the years, but had come to see herself as part of the government and military."

I might even agree with her to a certain extent, but the last thing we need are more wars or "revenge" without sufficient proof to back it up. We have gone down that road before with the party and people you thought were competent. Even now, most of the defense department are hold overs from the previous administration and despite the with-drawl our current President has promised it is a continuation of previous administrations policies. As you have also posted, the current defense department and troops appear to support Romney over their current commander and chief.

If the President were to be more forceful and push the agenda that he and the american people voted him into office for, he will be accused of incompetence for not letting the military do its job. If he lets the military do its job he is accused of being incompetent for not doing or saying more. :roll:

Lara Logan said:
There is a distinction between investigating something to find out what the real situation is and trying to prove something that you believe is true. And those are two very different things and the second one is a very dangerous thing and it is they enemy of great journalism. It's a trap that is very easy to fall into.

Apparently, the whole conservative/republican party has fallen into that trap.

Reactions: Nordling
Bocefish said:
Will Obama call Stacey Dash like he called Sandra Fluke to express his disappointment that she has been the subject of such inappropriate personal attacks and to thank her for exercising her rights as a citizen?

I don't suppose your hypocrisy knows any bounds. You post this after posting a video of Obama and that you implied he was acting too black? :naughty:

Let's think about this for a moment. Would she be in the news if she had said to vote for Obama? The cynic in me thinks I smell a rat. :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Just Me said:
Bocefish said:

I don't suppose your hypocrisy knows any bounds. You post this after posting a video of Obama and that you implied he was acting too black? :naughty:

Let's think about this for a moment. Would she be in the news if she had said to vote for Obama? The cynic in me thinks I smell a rat. :lol:
And Paul Ryan DID call her...but I don't suppose BoceFish is going to ask why Ryan didn't call Sandra Fluke.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Wow..."Kill yourself, you old hag" is one of the nasty comments she had received. People are such idiots.

I agree, some people are taking this too far and doing all kinds of idiotic stuff.

Obama Empty Chair 'Lynchings' Found At Douglas Burger's Virginia Home
By Paige Lavender

Three "lynched" empty chairs with signs that read "Nobama" were found hanging at a home near a public park in Centreville, Virginia.

Douglas Burger, the owner of the home, told Patch.com the chairs were just a reference to the internet meme popularized by Clint Eastwood's bizarre speech at the 2012 Republican National Convention.

"It's just Eastwooding," Burger said.

Burger also denied the chairs were being "lynched" or had racial overtones.

"Not at all. They're up because otherwise people would steal them," Burger said.

This is the second empty chair "lynching" to take place this week. Texas homeowner Bud Johnson displayed the first "lynched" chair in his front yard, saying "I don't really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not."

"You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you," Johnson told Burnt Orange Report. "I don't give a shit. If you don't like it, don't come down my street."

CORRECTION: This story has been updated to reflect the homeowner's name is Douglas Burger, not Douglas Berner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/2 ... 03343.html

Romney signs defaced with excrement in Va.
By David Sherfinski

A conservative radio host based in central Virginia, has posted a video on his website of a GOP office with its window smashed in, expletive-laced rants presumably delivered at Republicans, and Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan signs torn down, defaced and smeared with what appears to be human excrement.

The clip (prefaced with a warning of "extremely graphic content") on the "Schilling Show" blog, written by radio host Rob Schilling, begins with President Obama on the campaign trail telling attendees to "argue with them and get in their face," a phrase he used in 2008 to encourage his supporters to talk to friends and neighbors about voting and accurately delivering his message, whether they were Republican or independent.

The clip then shifts to an expletive-laced rant labeled "Actual phone call received at Albemarle County, Virginia GOP Headquarters — September 11, 2012."

It goes on to show a man tearing down yard signs at an Americans For Prosperity event in Charlottesville while screaming obscenities, then a montage of Republican political signs that have been defaced — in one case with excrement — and Nazi imagery plastered onto an AFP sign.

The video ends with the words "Don't let Democrats, vandals, thieves, oppressors, intimidators, and tyrants silence you … Remember, NOVEMBER IS COMING."

Virginia is a critical battleground state, with the Charlottesville and Albemarle area — where the video was filmed — essentially the only Democratic stronghold in the state's expansive southside 5th Congressional district.

Sign wars are a traditional part of campaigning, and operatives use all sorts of tactics to try to put up as many signs as they can, and to protect their signs from vandalism by angry opponents.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/ins ... -virginia/

The CEO Who Built Himself America’s Largest House Just Threatened to Fire His Employees if Obama’s Elected
Hamilton Nolan

David Siegel is the founder and CEO of Westgate Resorts, a huge national timeshare company and one of the largest resort developers in the world. In 2007 he was a billionaire, although he may be only a hundred-millionaire now. He and his wife Jackie were the subjects of the recent documentary "The Queen of Versailles," about their ongoing quest to build the largest house in America, a 90,000 square foot monument to excess. And yesterday, David Siegel sent an email to all of his thousands of employees, in which he—in a veiled way—insinuated that they would be fired of Barack Obama is reelected.

UPDATE: Shortly after we posted this letter, we found out, thanks to multiple readers, that it bore suspicious resemblances to a popular chain letter that was circulated just before the 2008 elections. Well, we just got off the phone with David Siegel, who told us the letter below is real, and that it was sent out to all of his employees yesterday. "I did use the letter that had circulated before as a guideline, but I changed it [to fit my circumstances]," he told us. "It speaks the truth and it gives [employees] something to think about when they go to the polls." He also said that its threats of possible layoffs are real, based on his assessment of the political and economic climate. He added that he "hasn't had any negative feedback" on the letter.
The Florida-based Westgate Resorts is not a public company. It is the domain of David Siegel, a staunch Republican. In fact, Siegel has publicly claimed credit for George W. Bush defeating Al Gore, saying "I had my managers do a survey on every employee [8,000 total]. If they liked Bush, we made them register to vote. But not if they liked Gore."

"The Queen of Versailles" depicts the dashing of Siegel's mansion dreams after the recession hit. But just months ago, he restarted construction on his personal Palace of Versailles (with the intention of selling it for $100 million) and told Reuters, "We're the most profitable we've ever been."

Huge mansion. Huge fortune. Profitable company. What could David Siegal have to complain about? Well, the demonization of the 1% by Barack Obama, for one thing. This truly amazing email went out to all Westgate employees yesterday. Bolding is ours.

Subject: Message from David Siegel
Date:Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: [All employees]

To All My Valued Employees,

As most of you know our company, Westgate Resorts, has continued to succeed in spite of a very dismal economy. There is no question that the economy has changed for the worse and we have not seen any improvement over the past four years. In spite of all of the challenges we have faced, the good news is this: The economy doesn't currently pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is another 4 years of the same Presidential administration. Of course, as your employer, I can't tell you whom to vote for, and I certainly wouldn't interfere with your right to vote for whomever you choose. In fact, I encourage you to vote for whomever you think will serve your interests the best.

However, let me share a few facts that might help you decide what is in your best interest.The current administration and members of the press have perpetuated an environment that casts employers against employees. They want you to believe that we live in a class system where the rich get richer, the poor get poorer. They label us the "1%" and imply that we are somehow immune to the challenges that face our country. This could not be further from the truth. Sure, you may have heard about the big home that I'm building. I'm sure many people think that I live a privileged life. However, what you don't see or hear is the true story behind any success that I have achieved.

I started this company over 42 years ago. At that time, I lived in a very modest home. I converted my garage into an office so I could put forth 100% effort into building a company, which by the way, would eventually employ you. We didn't eat in fancy restaurants or take expensive vacations because every dollar I made went back into this company. I drove an old used car, and often times, I stayed home on weekends, while my friends went out drinking and partying. In fact, I was married to my business — hard work, discipline, and sacrifice. Meanwhile, many of my friends got regular jobs. They worked 40 hours a week and made a nice income, and they spent every dime they earned. They drove flashy cars and lived in expensive homes and wore fancy designer clothes. My friends refinanced their mortgages and lived a life of luxury. I, however, did not. I put my time, my money, and my life into this business —-with a vision that eventually, some day, I too, will be able to afford to buy whatever I wanted. Even to this day, every dime I earn goes back into this company. Over the past four years I have had to stop building my dream house, cut back on all of my expenses, and take my kids out of private schools simply to keep this company strong and to keep you employed.

Just think about this – most of you arrive at work in the morning and leave that afternoon and the rest of your time is yours to do as you please. But not me- there is no "off" button for me. When you leave the office, you are done and you have a weekend all to yourself. I unfortunately do not have that freedom. I eat, live, and breathe this company every minute of the day, every day of the week. There is no rest. There is no weekend. There is no happy hour. I know many of you work hard and do a great job, but I'm the one who has to sign every check, pay every expense, and make sure that this company continues to succeed. Unfortunately, what most people see is the nice house and the lavish lifestyle. What the press certainly does not want you to see, is the true story of the hard work and sacrifices I've made.

Now, the economy is falling apart and people like me who made all the right decisions and invested in themselves are being forced to bail out all the people who didn't. The people that overspent their paychecks suddenly feel entitled to the same luxuries that I earned and sacrificed 42 years of my life for. Yes, business ownership has its benefits, but the price I've paid is steep and not without wounds. Unfortunately, the costs of running a business have gotten out of control, and let me tell you why: We are being taxed to death and the government thinks we don't pay enough. We pay state taxes, federal taxes, property taxes, sales and use taxes, payroll taxes, workers compensation taxes and unemployment taxes. I even have to hire an entire department to manage all these taxes. The question I have is this: Who is really stimulating the economy? Is it the Government that wants to take money from those who have earned it and give it to those who have not, or is it people like me who built a company out of his garage and directly employs over 7000 people and hosts over 3 million people per year with a great vacation?

Obviously, our present government believes that taking my money is the right economic stimulus for this country. The fact is, if I deducted 50% of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, that's what happens to me.

Here is what most people don't understand and the press and our Government has chosen to ignore – to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Instead of raising my taxes and depositing that money into the Washington black-hole, let me spend it on growing the company, hire more employees, and generate substantial economic growth. My employees will enjoy the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries. But that is not what our current Government wants you to believe. They want you to believe that it somehow makes sense to take more from those who create wealth and give it to those who do not, and somehow our economy will improve. They don't want you to know that the "1%", as they like to label us, pay more than 31% of all the taxes in this country. Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said, "democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

Business is at the heart of America and always has been. To restart it, you must stimulate business, not kill it. However, the power brokers in Washington believe redistributing wealth is the essential driver of the American economic engine. Nothing could be further from the truth and this is the type of change they want.

So where am I going with all this? It's quite simple. If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company. Rather than grow this company I will be forced to cut back. This means fewer jobs, less benefits and certainly less opportunity for everyone.

So, when you make your decision to vote, ask yourself, which candidate understands the economics of business ownership and who doesn't? Whose policies will endanger your job? Answer those questions and you should know who might be the one capable of protecting and saving your job. While the media wants to tell you to believe the "1 percenters" are bad, I'm telling you they are not. They create most of the jobs. If you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the "1%"; it will be at the hands of a political hurricane that swept through this country.

You see, I can no longer support a system that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive. My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, so will your opportunities. If that happens, you can find me in the Caribbean sitting on the beach, under a palm tree, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed, your boss,

David Siegel

http://gawker.com/5950189/the-ceo-who-b ... as-elected

Bocefish said:
That twitchy site was found through Google, it's the only place that actually posted the disgusting racist Tweets she received that I could find. I think Stacey handled it great though. The site doesn't change the facts of what happened.
Fair enough, and those idiots are wrong to even try to tie her ethnicity and voting privileges one way or another. However, looking at the rest of that twitchy.com site (and if you haven't looked, go ahead) it's all anti-Obama stuff - it's a politically biased site so the stuff it prints should be understood in that light.

Also, it published a handful of hateful words from idiots. How many camgirls around here do you think get tweets from a handful of idiots EVERY DAY. Do you know how many followers Stacey Dash has on Twitter? Wanna guess? Well it's over 325 THOUSAND. Funny they didn't print all the ones respecting her right to make her own decision.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Just Me said:
Bocefish said:

Hypocrisy for calling Obama a poser because of is sudden fake ass accent? If that's hypocrisy in your mind, then sobeit.

Just Me said:

The only reason she made the news was due to all the despicable Obama supporters' racist replies.

Nordling said:
And Paul Ryan DID call her...but I don't suppose BoceFish is going to ask why Ryan didn't call Sandra Fluke.

Obama called Fluke because like he said in his first press conference of the year, he was thinking about his own two daughters when he picked up the phone to call Fluke.

Obama said:
"One of the things I want them to do as they get older is to engage in issues they care about, even ones I may not agree with them on," he said. "I want them to be able to speak their mind in a civil and thoughtful way, and I don't want them attacked or called horrible names because they're being good citizens."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... -to-fluke/

Ryan called Stacey to thank her for her support.

That's not hypocritical, Clinton didn't harass Lewinsky.
Just because he was her boss and they had an affair doesn't make it harassment.

Reactions: LadyLuna
What does Bill Clinton's blow job have to do with a scummy Time Share mogul? Yeah, Bill Clinton did something really stupid and he should have resigned; much as I liked him as a President, it would have been better if he had. Be that as it may, it was NOT an impeachable offense...neither was him lying about it. Lying about a blow job does not count as treason or sedition. Conservatives tend to be more interested in destruction than in governing.

Status
Not open for further replies.