AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF 2012 Presidential Election Poll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

2012 U.S. Presidential Poll Vote

• Obama

Votes: 109 66.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Obligatory Other

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow in the comments in that Atlantic article, this gem of prize logic in bold (including the comment he replies to, for context):
davidagraham Moderator 8 hours ago in reply to nsc21

Well, let's look at Mississippi. Romney says he can't win any of these 47 percent. 45 percent of Mississippians pay no income tax. Obama won 43 percent of the Mississippi vote in 2008. So at least 2 percent of them voted Republican. And that's just the bare mathematical minimum. It's clear that there's overlap between "people who pay no income tax" and "people who will vote for Mitt Romney."
32 people liked this.

Fred Decatt 7 hours ago in reply to davidagraham

Not quite. That would be true if 100% of Mississippians voted, but if, say, only the 53% who pay income taxes voted, then it would be true that none of the people who have no income tax voted against Obama...

Reactions: bob
I told someone I was not rich and did not care if they raised taxes on multimillionaires once. He told me I might be rich one day, and I replied there was no fucking way. There are many people who vote based on fantasies of what might be, instead of what will probably be or what really is.

Reactions: LadyLuna
The current campaigner in chief, once again exhibiting his presidential leadership... doesn't have time to address or flat out refuses to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu over Iran, a major political ally in crisis, but has time to appear on his biggest brown nosing celebrity's talk show David Letterman. He also managed to make time on the eve of 9/11, while terrorists were plotting the embassy attack, to diss the Miami Dolphins football team while giving an interview to felon DJ Laz, who regularly demeans women and raps about letting the hoes fight and "if you ain't got your clothes off get your ass off the stage." Well done Mr. President. :clap: :thumbleft:

Speaking of Barack's media suck-ups ... notice that Oprah has been much less visible this time? Some have concluded that her fall from the media heights began when she became an outspoken cheerleader for the man many view as the worst president in history.

Knowing now that Obama doesn't even attend half of his intelligence briefings, what's that do for your confidence in his foreign policy expertise and his will -- or ability -- to defend the country and our national interests?

Nice spin. Go ahead and vote for Romney--who thinks half of all Americans are scum.

As far as Netanyahu, by his OWN words, he has said that THIS CURRENT President has spent more time with him than ANY other world leader.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Nordling said:
Go ahead and vote for Romney--who thinks half of all Americans are scum.

Talk about spin. :lol:

Oh ya, forgot to add what the POTUS said to the felon rapper that demeans women and goes by the name "Pimp with the limp."

Obama: “I’m the one who should be humbled. You’re big time. You’ve got Pitbull and Flo Rida and all these guys just beating a path to your door. And so I’m hoping I can get a little of that magic from you in this interview.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpol ... rylink=cpy

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Go ahead and vote for Romney--who thinks half of all Americans are scum.

Talk about spin. :lol:

Oh ya, forgot to add what the POTUS said to the felon rapper that demeans women and goes by the name "Pimp with the limp."

Obama: “I’m the one who should be humbled. You’re big time. You’ve got Pitbull and Flo Rida and all these guys just beating a path to your door. And so I’m hoping I can get a little of that magic from you in this interview.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpol ... rylink=cpy
Apparently Laz IS big time...in that particular world (radio DJs). He's a felon? What was he CONVICTED OF that was a felony? He has a "felony weapons CHARGE" in his history, but was he convicted? If not, he cannot be properly called a "felon."

Fine, you're not a fan. Who cares?

And after you post a video from a RWNJ "comedy" site, while I referenced an ACTUAL statement by your man, somehow it's me that's spinning?

So... you want to defend the guy that demeans women, calls himself a pimp and is under a felony weapons charge... you argue that he has not yet been convicted. Suddenly now everything Obama did is supposedly showing presidential leadership because the self professed womanizing pimp hasn't been convicted yet? :lol: :clap:

Bocefish said:
So... you want to defend the guy that demeans women, calls himself a pimp and is under a felony weapons charge... you argue that he has not yet been convicted. Suddenly now everything Obama did is supposedly showing presidential leadership because the self professed womanizing pimp hasn't been convicted yet? :lol: :clap:
No, but we aren't voting for Laz, are we? The President chatted on air for ten minutes with a popular Florida DJ. That's all I see that happened. If you want to judge a President, who is ALL our President for who he is willing to talk to, then by all means, vote for the guy who hates at least half of us.

Hmm, interviewed by a guy on a weapons charge....or believes in magic underpants and space gods from kolob? :think:

Reactions: MrRodry
Nordling said:
Bocefish said:
No, but we aren't voting for Laz, are we? The President chatted on air for ten minutes with a popular Florida DJ. That's all I see that happened. If you want to judge a President, who is ALL our President for who he is willing to talk to, then by all means, vote for the guy who hates at least half of us.

Just showing where his priorities lie and that he apparently supports womanizing pimp rappers... or how low he'll stoop for votes. The pimp rapper Laz couldn't legally own a weapon due to his criminal record.

Do you think the POTUS bought this song for Sasha?

Secret Footage of Romney Was Filmed at Estate of Sex Party-Throwing Hedge Fund Manager

You know that really damaging hidden camera footage of Mitt Romney that's making the rounds today?

Mother Jones' David Corn has revealed that the tapes come from a fundraiser held at the estate of hedge fund manager Mark Leder in Boca Raton.

http://gawker.com/5944065/secret-fo...tate-of-sex-party+throwing-hedge-fund-manager

As long as we're judging candidates by the company they keep. :lol:

wow about two minutes into the part 1 vid....I'd like to hear what Romney would suggest doing about a North Korean missile test because it SOUNDS like he's advocating war, with a country with the largest standing army in the world AND nuclear missiles AND the craziness to use them. A war that could well then draw in China, UK, possibly Russia, certainly South Korea and end up as WW3.

Oh wait, Obama not only supports womanizing pimp rappers with felony charges and a prior criminal record, but is also humbled by them, according to Obama. He even had his administration put up a website for his target audience called something like gottavote.com and had to spell it out for them along with another similarly dumbing down name with instructions how to register to vote. Too bad felons can't vote in Florida or 47 other states.

Jupiter551 said:
wow about two minutes into the part 1 vid....I'd like to hear what Romney would suggest doing about a North Korean missile test because it SOUNDS like he's advocating war, with a country with the largest standing army in the world AND nuclear missiles AND the craziness to use them. A war that could well then draw in China, UK, possibly Russia, certainly South Korea and end up as WW3.

Honestly, when Romney talks about foreign policy, it scares the hell out of me. He's like Dick Cheney x 100, but stupider.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Bocefish said:
Oh wait, Obama not only supports womanizing pimp rappers with felony charges and a prior criminal record, but is also humbled by them, according to Obama. He even had his administration put up a website for his target audience called something like gottavote.com and had to spell it out for them along with another similarly dumbing down name with instructions how to register to vote. Too bad felons can't vote in Florida or 47 other states.
wow he tries to promote voting among the poor? That BASTARD!

Reactions: Nordling
If you can say nothing nice about your own candidate maybe you should vote for someone else. Kerry was an out of touch rich man who lost by running a campaign of I am not the current president. Pity some people seem to be incapable of learning from the mistakes of others. Now is the time Mitt needs to start laying out what he will do if he gets elected president, unless no one would vote for him if he did that of course.

Reactions: Nordling
It seems like all Mitt can do, and most of what you do in his defense, is talk shit about those who vote for Obama. I honestly believe you would try to take away their right to vote if you could, because you obviously have no respect for it.

I have little to no respect for people that habitually abuse entitlements and government aid. The one's who expect or even demand it as a permanent hand out instead of a helping hand up to get off their able ass & support themselves instead of perpetually living off the government tit and other peoples hard earned wages.

"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." -- Barack Obama

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe." -- Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." -- Barack Obama

If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." -- Barack Obama

"I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations." -- Barack Obama

"I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manfuacturer’s lobby." -- Barack Obama

Bocefish said:
"You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." -- Barack Obama

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." -- Barack Obama

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe." -- Barack Obama

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..." -- Barack Obama

If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen." -- Barack Obama

"I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations." -- Barack Obama

"I believe in keeping guns out of our inner cities, and that our leaders must say so in the face of the gun manfuacturer’s lobby." -- Barack Obama
Okay! You've convinced me! I'm voting for the President!

Seriously, do you think these quotes are something new? And do you really think they are in some way indictments of our President?

Bocefish said:

So taken out of context by the Republicans... "The 'that' in 'you didn’t build that' referred to roads, bridges, infrastructure, education, emergency services and law and order — all services that protect and enable business owners along the way toward creating a successful operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.