AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned while trying to add a guest performer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 29, 2021
Greetings @punker barbie the account for performer shyboobz as well as the account for thesexy_petit got instantly banned in the process of registering a guest performer with her ID as well as passport
Kindly advise.
I immediately wrote to support to explain the reason for the ban

....didnt know bans could follow guest accounts, just to be clear either shyboobz or thesexy_petit already had an account, you then created the other account and submitted ID for that new account then linked it via the guest account feature and both accounts were banned?
Kind of sounds to me like there were three people involved here.

Upvote 0
Kind of sounds to me like there were three people involved here.
Yes performer shyboobz as well as thesexy_petit already had accounts the guest performer was to be registered on both accounts however immediately after submitting her ID details both accounts got the account ban statement

Upvote 0
Oh ok so not really a guest more like a second person verified on the account. You shouldn't do that for a temporary guest, instead have the person create their own account and then add each other as guests. Adding a second verified person can trigger a ban if the person being added has been banned before or in some cases if something goes wrong with the verification process.

Upvote 0