AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

a thing for uniforms...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
i have a huuuge and i mean huuuge thing for uniform.. costumes... such things..

i can be horny and wet in 2 minutes when i see a guy or girl who is atractive to me.. walk in a uniform or costume..
ofcourse it depends on what kinda uniform or costume.. but gosh.. my biggest turn on when it comes to clothes...

(sorry for the guys, members.. but ive gotta give our lovely ladies some examples as well.. hehe)

Oh uniforms are nice sometimes, I usually like it when it's not a mock-uniform though.

Personally I like suits.

images

bondage-suit.jpg

...it's hard to find a good example.

you mean a real uniform thats really worn in function?
i found some but didnt wanna post.. since its pics from people personal blogs and fb and such...

i have one in my closet tho...

tasha the big security guard lol

As a tradie, in the cooler months I generally wear bib and brace overalls. Well I was working in Darwin Australia and after work we went to the pub for a beer and to enjoy that afternoons stripper. After she finished her show she decided to join us for a drink to show her appreciation for our vocal support of her show. Anyway, after she settled down a bit she turned to me and said how much she liked a man in bib and brace overalls, my only problem was...I had thongs (flip flops) on my feet and that wasn't so appealing to her.
You guessed it, I went out next day and bought boots, hahaha.
We never did grind it out in the sack but we did become good friends.

What I mean is that to me, a sexy man in an actual cop uniform, or any other uniform, is much more attractive than an outfit made to imitate the uniform.

For example;
policecostumeblacksexydress.jpg

This picture wouldn't do it for me as much as if she had a real cop outfit. It's not so much that they do the work, or anything like that; it's just that outfits like this are usually made to be cheap. I like something with a bit more detail that you'd want to keep clean. It seems more "dominant" to wear something serious.

AlexLady said:
What I mean is that to me, a sexy man in an actual cop uniform, or any other uniform, is much more attractive than an outfit made to imitate the uniform.

For example;

This picture wouldn't do it for me as much as if she had a real cop outfit. It's not so much that they do the work, or anything like that; it's just that outfits like this are usually made to be cheap. I like something with a bit more detail that you'd want to keep clean. It seems more "dominant" to wear something serious.

ooow totally agreed! its fun to see..
but nothing tops the real thing.. i assume that has to do with knowing someone really is a police man/firefighter or anything else...
i used to flirt with all the bouncers at clubs and bars (here in holland they are in uniform)
they turn me on biiiig time...

yummie! i can talk about this for days.. lol

I got so excited and clicked on this thread thinking it said, "unicorns"... got half way through the first set of pics before I didn't see any unicorns... had to go back to the top and re-read... OH! "UNIFORMS!
:woops: facepalm.
Jolene and coffee must meet soon...

rolf lmao jolene... well i missread aloooot.. even repsond on the oposite way to thngs.. and worst part: i cant blame the coffee.. haha

candiedlace.. hey if you get that i'm sure we can share? ;)

in about 6 months i will be walking in a securityguard uniform everyday.. with all the male colleagues i sure hope i can hold in... :cool:

No nurse uniforms? I guess I'm just old fashioned.

Please, somebody put one of those hats on your wish list.

Attachments

• fappablenurses.jpg
    fappablenurses.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 608
I have this thing for ladies in schoolgirl outfits or uniforms! I guess that you can call it an instant turn on for me because of how sexy the ladies look in those types of outfits! Very same thing goes for ladies wearing a nurse's outfit since I find those seriously hot looking.

Attachments

• lingerie-bowl.jpg
    lingerie-bowl.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 231
  • lingerie-bowl-2.jpg
    lingerie-bowl-2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 231
AlexLady said:

For example;

id agree with you. cheaply made costumes that often dont even really look like the uniform itself are lammmme. in order to be really hot i think you could either try and get a hold of a real uniform and alter it to be a bit sexier or if your like me and willing to throw down a ridiculous amount of money on sexy type clothes you can go to trashy and find some really sexy quality made costumes.

im not usually into cops but this one is super freaking hot

cheerleader:

general :

all of those , to me are amazingly sexy.

Attachments

• cop.jpg
    cop.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 201
  • cheerleader.jpg
    cheerleader.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 201
  • general.jpg
    general.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.