AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members& show requests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2014
Members, Could you think of any shows you'd like to see that you have yet to see? It seems like most models do the same thing. Especially the top models, which influences the lower ones to copy. Shower shows, cum shows, tease shows, dancing shows, stripping shows, movies nights, reading nights. These have all been done, What haven't you seen?

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
mutantdonut said:
For feasibility reasons, there's only so much that can be done without serious ramifications or putting the model in jeopardy. I mean, i'd like to watch a model juggle knives while riding a unicycle, but how many can actually do that?

I have a unicycle! (Never mind that I can't really ride it.) Sadly it is in disrepair currently and I do feel it might be a bit too dangerous for a show. The closest thing I've done is roller skates. I agree that safety comes first!

SeraTonix does fire eating (and juggling too, I think) if you're interested in badass circus arts!

Just curious SilentOne, but are you asking for the sake of conversation or are you trying to get show ideas for yourself or a model? Models work VERY hard to come up with original ideas and it is probably one of the toughest aspects of our industry. I am constantly trying to think of interesting and exciting things that are totally new and I know that other models go through the same struggle. I know that we are often hoping for that "Wow! Never done before!" show idea to strike us, but it isn't easy as there are a lot of talented and creative minds coming up with shows and performing them before you even get the chance to debut your exciting "original" idea. I think that crazy original shows might be happening all of the time on MFC and other sites, but perhaps there isn't always enough visibility and most miss them! That's part of the fleeting beauty of live shows, I suppose!

It's hard to do creative, original shows ALL the time. I wish that I could, but part of creative shows is some level of risk of failure. I know that there have been plenty of times when I've logged on with my most recent brilliant plan only to have it flop. That's ok though! I love trying new things and creativity and originality are so incredibly important to me, but sometimes it is a bit of a relief to enjoy some of the "old standbys" which can be less stressful since everyone is generally familiar with them and they are tried and true and usually lots of fun, too! I'm constantly chasing the dream of new and original ideas, and I always hope their are days when I make members go "Wow! I've never seen that before!" and I think lots of others feel the same way!

I see amazingly cool original shows from ACF models all of the time! If you're trying to find creative shows, I would follow some on Twitter and watch for things that catch your eye!

I'm not a model lol. I just wanted to give a chance for member requests for shows to see what they would like. Like you said MODELS take alot of time to be creative and think of the show that hasn't been done. But when do MEMBERS get to pick the shows? Not likely unless they possibly win a raffle.

There's only so much that can realistically be done on a camsite, and it's still the traditional cum shows that seem to make the most money, so it's no surprise that they're the most common type of show. That said, if you look around, there's always something different and unique going on; VeronicaChaos does some truly cray stuff with her ventriloquist dummy and green screen, KayleePond does some of most creative shows I've seen in camland, Miss Hannelore does Magnum shows, Fay Galore does liquid latex shows, Aella never seems to do the same show twice, OliviaWilde does costume-based performance art, the list goes on and on, yo.

:think: Hmmm... maybe launching pyrotechnics from the model's bumhole?

Nope, that's been done too.

About the only thing that comes to mind that I haven't seen on cam yet is live child birth and some camgirls even looked close to doing that at times too.

All I can suggest to models is try to keep mixing it up with fun and creative things, they all don't have to be unique. For lack of a better phrase, being a one trick pony can get old rather quickly.

:twocents-02cents:

5000 countdown to g/g Cirque de Soleil :mrgreen:

2wrnk1d.jpg

SilentOne said:
I'm not a model lol. I just wanted to give a chance for member requests for shows to see what they would like. Like you said MODELS take alot of time to be creative and think of the show that hasn't been done. But when do MEMBERS get to pick the shows? Not likely unless they possibly win a raffle.

Funny you should mention that....someone in my chatroom just won the opportunity to pick a public show - anything goes, as long as it's within my one guidelines which is no penetration in public chat. Waiting with anticipation to hear his idea(s). :)

I've never seen a model do burlesque dancing, or tap dancing, or any type of dancing that actually takes skill. I mean pole dancing is a skill. But any girl can shake there butt and do the wave with there body after about 30 minutes practice in a mirror. I think watching a cam girl with true talent, would be cool.

SilentOne said:
But when do MEMBERS get to pick the shows?

That's an easy answer: Anytime they take a model Private/Tru-Private on MFC or Exlcusive on SM (as long as it's something she is willing to perform.) Or you could get Skype, if the model offers it, maybe order a custom video if there's something you'd like to see that takes more preparation... ;)

SilentOne said:
I've never seen a model do burlesque dancing, or tap dancing, or any type of dancing that actually takes skill.

I'm kind of in awe of anyone who can dance and look good doing it, but then I am the most uncoordinated dood in the room most of the time. Also, Fay Galore routinely does burlesque dancing :thumbleft:

SilentOne said:
I just wanted to give a chance for member requests for shows to see what they would like. Like you said MODELS take alot of time to be creative and think of the show that hasn't been done. But when do MEMBERS get to pick the shows? Not likely unless they possibly win a raffle.

Methinks any model a member is in good standings with would likely appreciate polite requests for show ideas within reason. Doesn't mean she will necessarily do it, but if done politely she may consider it or even help spawn a different idea. :dontknow:

SilentOne said:
I've never seen a model do burlesque dancing, or tap dancing, or any type of dancing that actually takes skill. I mean pole dancing is a skill. But any girl can shake there butt and do the wave with there body after about 30 minutes practice in a mirror. I think watching a cam girl with true talent, would be cool.

I don't do it often but I've done several burlesque shows and I've also done privates with a member who just wanted to watch me do a modern/contemporary dance (I was taking classes and had choreography and everything so it actually looked good :))

I'm not sure if AustinWhite does burlesque shows per se, but she definitely has the pin-up look down pat and I've seen her with pasties and feather fans. If you search hard enough I think you could probably find a model who knows how to tap dance but simply doesn't do countdowns for tap dance shows because it's not going to bring in tips.

Keep in mind that models have a lot of skills they don't necessarily showcase on cam because while they may be interesting to a few, they aren't interesting to the masses. I'm pretty skilled at spinning flag, rifle and sabre thanks to years in competitive colorguard and marching band, but you'll never see me do a countdown for a colorguard routine show. Ain't happening. However, I have been known to spin my rifle naked when the mood strikes. :p

Edited to add: I'm also pretty good at Excel and can put together a Pivot Table like nobody's business, but again, it's not something I'm going to demonstrate on cam.

there is tons of ideas that haven't been done. Maybe because members come to mfc to get there dick off, and well lets face it, most guys don't get to creative in that area lol. Cum shows are usually what do it. So I guess asking members wasn't the best idea. I just figured, seeing the same old stuff gets old quite fast. I guess it is the models job to entice ideas that are sexy to guys, and they just don't know it yet.

SilentOne said:
there is tons of ideas that haven't been done. Maybe because members come to mfc to get there dick off, and well lets face it, most guys don't get to creative in that area lol. Cum shows are usually what do it. So I guess asking members wasn't the best idea. I just figured, seeing the same old stuff gets old quite fast. I guess it is the models job to entice ideas that are sexy to guys, and they just don't know it yet.

Like what? *grabs popcorn*

I don't do it often but I've done several burlesque shows and I've also done privates with a member who just wanted to watch me do a modern/contemporary dance (I was taking classes and had choreography and everything so it actually looked good :))

I'm not sure if AustinWhite does burlesque shows per se, but she definitely has the pin-up look down pat and I've seen her with pasties and feather fans. If you search hard enough I think you could probably find a model who knows how to tap dance but simply doesn't do countdowns for tap dance shows because it's not going to bring in tips.

Keep in mind that models have a lot of skills they don't necessarily showcase on cam because while they may be interesting to a few, they aren't interesting to the masses. I'm pretty skilled at spinning flag, rifle and sabre thanks to years in competitive colorguard and marching band, but you'll never see me do a countdown for a colorguard routine show. Ain't happening. However, I have been known to spin my rifle naked when the mood strikes. :p

Edited to add: I'm also pretty good at Excel and can put together a Pivot Table like nobody's business, but again, it's not something I'm going to demonstrate on cam.[/quote]

This can't be true. I think differrent is sexy when it comes to camming. I mean I would watch a girl throw around a flag over watching a girl stick a toy up her for the 800th time. I mean girls read books to there members and get paid decent amount of money for it. If reading gets a guys attention. Imagine what putting on a little cheer costume and doing tricks with your flag would do? All the old jocks would totally adore that shit.

Wasn't a member's request as far as I know, but one of the oddest shows I've seen is a countdown for topless oil change and tire rotation.

I always find it interesting to watch models do maintenance, build things or exercise while nekkid... but most of the more unusually interesting shows also require a separate, decent camera operator along with more complicated lighting requirements, etc.

SilentOne said:

Edited to add: I'm also pretty good at Excel and can put together a Pivot Table like nobody's business, but again, it's not something I'm going to demonstrate on cam.

This can't be true. I think differrent is sexy when it comes to camming. I mean I would watch a girl throw around a flag over watching a girl stick a toy up her for the 800th time. I mean girls read books to there members and get paid decent amount of money for it. If reading gets a guys attention. Imagine what putting on a little cheer costume and doing tricks with your flag would do? All the old jocks would totally adore that shit.[/quote]

I don't think you've seen a colorguard/marching band show. Usually the girls are covered from head to toe in a costume. It's a not a sexy little "cheer" costume where my cute little panties peek out from under a skirt. When I was in high school the jocks actually made fun of me.

Also, keep in mind that when a model is thinking up show ideas, she's thinking about what will bring the tokens in not just about what hasn't been done before. For instance, I did a baking show at the beginning of the month. It's not something I typically do, but I was trying something different and it ended up being an epic failure. I would have done better if I had sat on my couch watching reruns of The Simpsons on cam. Seriously. Models have to find that balance, that sweet spot, of doing something new and interesting and not taking a drastic cut on earnings. The night I did the baking show I ended up averaging 25% of what I normally make in an hour. So, it took me 4 hours to make what I normally make in 1 hour. Sorry, but it just isn't worth it at that point. This is just simple business practices. Anytime a business wants to develop a new product or service they have to consider what it will do to their bottom line. If it isn't profitable they don't do it. It's easy to list off a bunch of stuff models can do on cam, but it's harder to know whether it will bring in tokens.

My suggestion to you would be to take a model private if you want to see something new/different and SPECIFIC since that's what privates are there for. It sounds like you would love a girl to dress up in a cheer costume doing a flag routine. I happen to have a cheerleader costume and a flag. Stop on by when you feel like seeing this amazing show! :)

Bocefish said:
Wasn't a member's request as far as I know, but one of the oddest shows I've seen is a countdown for topless oil change and tire rotation.

I always find it interesting to watch models do maintenance, build things or exercise while nekkid... but most of the more unusually interesting shows also require a separate, decent camera operator along with more complicated lighting requirements, etc.

Thats something I would watch! Its awesome when girls get down and dirty just like boys do

KittyWilde said:
SilentOne said:

I don't think you've seen a colorguard/marching band show. Usually the girls are covered from head to toe in a costume. It's a not a sexy little "cheer" costume where my cute little panties peek out from under a skirt. When I was in high school the jocks actually made fun of me.

Also, keep in mind that when a model is thinking up show ideas, she's thinking about what will bring the tokens in not just about what hasn't been done before. For instance, I did a baking show at the beginning of the month. It's not something I typically do, but I was trying something different and it ended up being an epic failure. I would have done better if I had sat on my couch watching reruns of The Simpsons on cam. Seriously. Models have to find that balance, that sweet spot, of doing something new and interesting and not taking a drastic cut on earnings. The night I did the baking show I ended up averaging 25% of what I normally make in an hour. So, it took me 4 hours to make what I normally make in 1 hour. Sorry, but it just isn't worth it at that point. This is just simple business practices. Anytime a business wants to develop a new product or service they have to consider what it will do to their bottom line. If it isn't profitable they don't do it. It's easy to list off a bunch of stuff models can do on cam, but it's harder to know whether it will bring in tokens.

My suggestion to you would be to take a model private if you want to see something new/different and SPECIFIC since that's what privates are there for. It sounds like you would love a girl to dress up in a cheer costume doing a flag routine. I happen to have a cheerleader costume and a flag. Stop on by when you feel like seeing this amazing show! :)[/quote]

I don't like to take models pvt. I'm a consistent member on mfc, and I know that the models make more in public then they do in pvts. Most of them won't even do pvts unless its a certain day or if they feel like it. I know this is there job, so I like to help out in public to benefit not just me but also them. And what works for one model does not work for others. I've seen models bake or cook in the nude and not nude and make tons of money.

I'm just going to throw in my :twocents-02cents: I have had the privilege of being able to choose a few "show themes" as a prizes before, and I like to be creative, but it's SOOOOO HARD!!! I have gained a GIANT respect for the creativity that goes into these shows! The only things I could come up with are shows that were wacky twists on old standbys. Can you say "Spam Musubi Cooking Show"? :D

When I see some of these super creative shows, my jaw drops. It's pretty amazing to witness.

That being said I also love the low key familiar themes too, sometimes that's just nice :)

KittyWilde said:
My suggestion to you would be to take a model private if you want to see something new/different and SPECIFIC since that's what privates are there for.

YES! I second this!!!

SilentOne said:
I'd love to see a model do a fishing show. It would be cute to see her try and catch a fish, it would be even hotter if she did. Out in a the wilderness with a bikini on, 6 pack of beer, and a fishing pole.

So you want a model to go out into the middle of the wilderness, somehow bring all of her camming equipment and have a reliable internet connection, invest in fishing equipment (if she doesn't have it already), pay for gas/food/lodging once she gets there, get inebriated and presumably naked by herself in an area where she has no idea who is around/if there are any wild animals, and spend hours trying to catch fish (while probably not getting tipped in the slightest by guys who would be tipping just fine were she back at home aiming for a Hitachi show)? :think:

Models do the same type of shows over and over again because A.) they're clearing countdowns, B.) both they and members enjoy them, C.) they can be done safely in their own home/a secure location, and D.) they're easy to set up and then clean up afterward. In your show idea, the model won't get even remotely compensated for all the time/energy/money spent on preparing for the show, and the guys get to see her stand by a river, complain about bug bites, and probably not catch a damn thing while bloobs keep asking when she's going to pull out a dildo. It's not feasible or enjoyable for anyone involved, so what's the point?

It might be a nice custom video, but as a live show it wouldn't work at all.

How do you feel about videos? I've seen lots of creative ideas in videos! I definitely save some of my more creative ideas for videos, because it's just not feasible to do them live. They take a lot of set up, a lot of clean up, and oftentimes perfect timing. I know I'm not the only one, I've seen so many awesome concepts on other girls' profiles.

GemmaMoore146 said:
SilentOne said:
I'd love to see a model do a fishing show. It would be cute to see her try and catch a fish, it would be even hotter if she did. Out in a the wilderness with a bikini on, 6 pack of beer, and a fishing pole.

So you want a model to go out into the middle of the wilderness, somehow bring all of her camming equipment and have a reliable internet connection, invest in fishing equipment (if she doesn't have it already), pay for gas/food/lodging once she gets there, get inebriated and presumably naked by herself in an area where she has no idea who is around/if there are any wild animals, and spend hours trying to catch fish (while probably not getting tipped in the slightest by guys who would be tipping just fine were she back at home aiming for a Hitachi show)? :think:

Models do the same type of shows over and over again because A.) they're clearing countdowns, B.) both they and members enjoy them, C.) they can be done safely in their own home/a secure location, and D.) they're easy to set up and then clean up afterward. In your show idea, the model won't get even remotely compensated for all the time/energy/money spent on preparing for the show, and the guys get to see her stand by a river, complain about bug bites, and probably not catch a damn thing while bloobs keep asking when she's going to pull out a dildo. It's not feasible or enjoyable for anyone involved, so what's the point?

ahahahahahaha you obviously are not a fisher miss. Otherwise you'd know it is not that complicated. Girls do public shows all the time in libraries, cars, coffee shops, beaches,boats. Yet fishing would be a difficult task? Public shows are enticing. There are more then plenty of camping areas with hidden spots that have service lol.

If someone buys me a waterproof computer ill kayak naked for tips.

Editing to add:

In all seriousness - gemma - i'd disagree with you. Some models do get compensated greatly for doing crazy outdoor shows depending on their fanbase etc.

Sometimes they make good marketing stunts too.

Shows that were successful as marketing stunts 'hey look at me!' and/or financial gains that I've done have included strapping my laptop to my bike basket and camming while biking topless, camming from an airport, camming from a plane, camming from a tree, camming in a cab (driver compensated), wearing a potato sack, filling a pool with jello and wrestling in it, a pie throwing contest on my front porch, and trying to learn circus tricks from a girl camming with me who was a circus performer.

NOW ..fishing in the middle of nowhere.. with no signal..yeah its gonna suck. HOWEVER.. as soon as I saw this thread, I thought of the fishing spots in city park in the middle of new orleans. Now because its a busy place... you couldn't do it naked. And I'm a vegetarian so there is no way in hell that i'd be fishing. But .. it got my brain turning.. and I don't think that is a bad thing.

I think.. this thread may have been misinterpreted slightly because the OP keeps making some blanket statements about how models arent creative enough (and he might just be missing some super creative shows)

What would be awesome is if instead of talking down the current shows that models do and speculating as to why they dont become more creative, (because what they're doing works and thats ok)

This thread became an awesome creative brainstorm for members to share their ideas for crazy creative show ideas. Are all of them going to be practical? Probly not. But you never know when one will spark a fun idea and I'd like to hear them.

SilentOne said:
GemmaMoore146 said:
SilentOne said:

ahahahahahaha you obviously are not a fisher miss. Otherwise you'd know it is not that complicated. Girls do public shows all the time in libraries, cars, coffee shops, beaches,boats. Yet fishing would be a difficult task? Public shows are enticing. There are more then plenty of camping areas with hidden spots that have service lol.
You're equating a library show to fishing somewhere? There's simply no comparison. Yes, it is difficult. Maybe if the model in question already owned all the gear involved and KNOWS of a place where she can get a clean internet connection while puttering around on a lake somewhere, but no, it's not that simple. The hassle involved alone -- travel, fuel, etc. would make such a show a loser economically.

SilentOne said:
GemmaMoore146 said:
SilentOne said:

I go fishing A LOT and yes it would be a grand pain in the ass.
You're also underestimating how good internet has to be for a stream to be clear and not choppy.
I'm in the deep south and our internet isn't good enough here INSIDE my apartment for me to get a good feed unless I'm hardwired. I can assure you that if I tried to cam from a boat my feed would be 100x choppier than the water the boat was sat on.
Also factor in the risk for water+laptop and other expensive camming equipment....thats a big NOPE.

NoelleBright said:
SilentOne said:
GemmaMoore146 said:
SilentOne said:

You're also underestimating how good internet has to be for a stream to be clear and not choppy.
I'm in the deep south and our internet isn't good enough here INSIDE my apartment for me to get a good feed unless I'm hardwired. I can assure you that if I tried to cam from a boat my feed would be 100x choppier than the water the boat was sat on.
Also factor in the risk for water+laptop and other expensive camming equipment....thats a big NOPE.

That's just what I was about to say, Noelle. The fishing part of the equation isn't the issue here, it's turning it into a cam show would be EXTREMELY difficult, time-consuming, and potentially dangerous. Travel, ensuring safety, charging equipment, finding internet which is fast enough to stream, keeping people away while you cam, bugs, the possibility of making no money, etc. all take it out of the realm of feasibility. Which was the point of my original post, had you bothered to read it rather than skim.

NoelleBright said:
SilentOne said:
GemmaMoore146 said:
SilentOne said:

You ever try verizon? They have wireless mobile internet options. Where you can stick a chip in your usb input and have great internet everywhere. (well where there is service) Just food for thought to expand your horizons.

Reactions: LaceyRoyce
Status
Not open for further replies.