AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your accent.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sucker for an accent, doesnt even matter what kind it is I think they all sound great. Unless it's so strong that no one can understand you then there's no need to try and tone it down and anyone who complains about it is probably just looking for something to complain about.

On the other subject about low room count I saw you online but never came into your room. You looked nice but every time I hovered over your preview you had the cam at a really weird angle. It was up high above your head and to the side so it was mainly showing the top of your head and one side of your face with you looking off to the side at your screen, I don't know if it was some sort of space issue or maybe you just like that angle but I just found it kind of off putting. Anyway I don't know if that would also stop other people from wanting to stop by but just trying to be constructive.

I'm a sucker for an accent, doesnt even matter what kind it is I think they all sound great. Unless it's so strong that no one can understand you then there's no need to try and tone it down and anyone who complains about it is probably just looking for something to complain about.

On the other subject about low room count I saw you online but never came into your room. You looked nice but every time I hovered over your preview you had the cam at a really weird angle. It was up high above your head and to the side so it was mainly showing the top of your head and one side of your face with you looking off to the side at your screen, I don't know if it was some sort of space issue or maybe you just like that angle but I just found it kind of off putting. Anyway I don't know if that would also stop other people from wanting to stop by but just trying to be constructive.

Haha! Yes! I hold my hands up to this completely. I have a room upstairs where I usually cam from and I have it set up in a way the angle of my cam is fine. But last week there was a few days I cammed from my living room just for a wee change of atmosphere and I just couldn't get the darn camera angle the way I like in relation to the way my lighting was set up, plus the fact my tripod broke on Wednesday so my cam kept flopping to the side so there were some awkward angles! But yeah this will be remedied for my return. Thanks.

Reactions: fandango
Status
Not open for further replies.