AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You know you're a cam whore when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyPink

Cam Model
Jul 22, 2010
Twitter Username
@lilypinkpromo
Let's have some fun! I'll start..

You know you're a cam whore when... you dance seductively as you're moisturising after a shower, off cam.

Someone asks you for something off cam and you almost give them a price in tokens

You feel overdressed in T-shirt and jeans.

You find yourself arching your back and bouncing your ass at any song that comes on in public or just around the house.

LilyPink said:
Let's have some fun! I'll start..

You know you're a cam whore when... you dance seductively as you're moisturising after a shower, off cam.

HAHA!!! So true! XD

You know you're a cam whore when dildos become an unobtrusive part of your bedroom decor.

Haha these are funny!

When someone does something nice for you and you show your gratitude by wobbling your boobies at them... (true story)

:lol:
When you're having sex and suddenly aware the noises you're making are for the camera and not genuine! Oh, and you're not cam. That happened a few times when I first started.

When you're mental currency is set to tokens.

AedanRayne said:
...when you step out of the shower only to realize you had been showering with the curtain fully open and you weren't on camera...
oh wow

Frankie said:
When you answer the door & don't realize your mostly naked until the pizza man asks you if you feel a breeze. :woops:

I've done this countless times with the UPS guy. Funny part about it? I pretty much saw him everyday at my old job for 3 years. Suddenly, I disappeared from that job and now I see him daily with presents to "Aedan Rayne"... I get the best smiles every time he shows up.

When you are doing your groceries , waiting in line to pay and when you ask how much ..The girls says 5000 Baht ($150) and you ask her "How many is that in tokens ..?" :whistle:

I don't ask ...but do calculate sometimes....I definitely spend to much time on MFC

You plan to redecorate based off of how the room would look on cam.

You set your lights around you as stage lighting

When you go bra and panty shopping you debate with yourself if it would raffle/auction successfully

You know you're a camwhore when no matter where you are or whoever you're with you start to pull your shirt up to show off your tits then have to suddenly stop because that delayed light bulb just went off.

I have done this so much since I got my tits pierced to so many people. They know I'm weird though so they just ignore me haha.

You know you're a cam whore when....

You're checking out at the store and you have to stop and think which items are tax deductible and which aren't.

You realize you haven't showered in 2 days because you haven't had a shower show countdown in that long.

You are in constant supply of bubble envelopes (for mailing panties of course).

You have to replenish your panty drawer at least once a month because you keep selling them.

You have an Excel Spreadsheet full of the names and addresses of men you have never met in person.

You have to remember to shave not for your significant other but for all the men on the internet.

When you think of everything you do as a photo op.

MilaMilanXXX said:
When you are doing your groceries , waiting in line to pay and when you ask how much ..The girls says 5000 Baht ($150) and you ask her "How many is that in tokens ..?" :whistle:

I don't ask ...but do calculate sometimes....I definitely spend to much time on MFC

hahaha....as long as you dont start searching for the tks in your purse, you are still ok ;)

or better, try to lookup the tks/baht exchange rate in the business section of the bangkok post... :-D

then it would be time to ask your psychiatrist how much is a consultation in tks,,, :-D

Mila's post reminded me of a post from a different thread: (So, there was a dime on the floor of Wal-Mart, right?) viewtopic.php?f=15&t=870

AlexLady said:
And I thought about picking it up...

But I wasn't going to bend over for two tokens.

<_<
>_>

Makes me giggle everytime :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're doing your groceries, and you pick certain things out for a "living plate" show.

you go thru the grocery store thinking of what can be bought and used for photos.. and eaten when done if not too badly used

actually have an idea i will be using for a photo gallery for sale for tokens. (when I get my lazy butt in gear and snap them I will share my plan think some of you ladies will get a chuckle out of it my fiance helped me with the idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.