AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wow question board...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply's everyone! still have no clue about what i wanna do with proffesions.. but i do know i like herbalism because i can see myself grow in it alot faster then others...there's plants everywhere :D

i've got 2 new question..

- i'm a warlock dwarf with my new character now.. and you get minions called fellguards.. i really liked one.. (you get different kinds when you level up) but he just dissapeared on me, i just summoned him and he was gone.. i clicked the summon spell.. and hes gone from that list also.. wtf?

- a tech question: i hooked my new desktop to my tv.. and everything works well.. i can make the browser letters bigger.. so no biggie.. but i cant seem to make the letters in the game any bigger.. have the best resolution now.. but i tried them all and cant read my quests info.. :(
is there a seperate setting for text? cause i could'nt find it

thanks for beeing helpfull :D

I know this thread is old...but it is sooooo useful since I am just starting

Status
Not open for further replies.