AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wisconsin is melting!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is probably the reason why I never seen you or ventured into your room before BUT yes Wisconsin is melting and I am slowly dying because of it. And or just turning into the biggest bitch because of it. :violin:

It sure as hell feels like it. Its 85 degrees right now and humid as a mother, so I get all whiny and cranky. I'll get back to the jokes soon I promise

And if everyone on the internet always put themselves in someone else's shoes before complaining and realizing other people have it worse off, no one would ever complain ever again in the history of the world. Yes?

"I'm starving!"

"No you're not! You're hungry people in Africa are starving that's just wrong."

:handgestures-salute: GOT IT!

Come on people...

OH MY GOD! My friend and his dad had that exact argument once.

Friend: I'm starving.

Dad: No you're not, people in Africa are starving. You don't even know what starving means.

Friend: You've never been starving Before?

Dad: No, but i've been really really hungry before.

and the facepalms commenced

it SNOWED here yesterday morning, albeit briefly, but it's mthrfckn cold. If you've never weeded your garden in June with delicate snow flakes floating around your head you've never lived...... in Canada, obviously.

Was in Canada at this time last year- The day of my arrival it rained, it snowed, then it rained again. It was in the 40s (or 6 degrees celsius) for the entire trip which was awesome shorts n tshirts the entire time, but I didn't have a garden to weed so clearly I am missing out.

Well down under the weather is friggin PERFECT

This is my favourite time of year, it's neither hot nor cold - just perfect room temperature all day :D

Tomorrow is about to get even worse here in Wisconsin. Highs in the 90's and the friggin humidity is going to kill me. Can I get in on the I kill you if you kill me deal too? :lol:

90 degrees yesterday, 90 degrees today, 90 degrees tomorrow. Bikini watching time. Fuck yes, now that's what I call perfect weather.

Went for a run today, saw a 92 degrees when passing a bank and wanted to cry. Girls are fickle here, I see them in jeans or capris. where the crap is the bikinis!?

Well it's officially winter downunder, today's the coldest day for a while now, a freezing 70 degrees F, 22C

Am I the only one who sees "Wisconsin is melting" and think, "mmm...melted cheese! I want nachos!"

I prefer to take a tip from my cats. Sleep all afternoon while it's hot and stay up all night while it's...slightly less hot.

Oh, and when I was a kid it was kids in China that were starving. When my dad got mad at me for not finishing my dinner and pulled out that gem I always responded with "Really? Let's send it to them!" I seriously felt so sorry for those starving kids in China...

I AM melting.

img0684sx.jpg

SweepTheLeg said:
Went for a run today, saw a 92 degrees when passing a bank and wanted to cry. Girls are fickle here, I see them in jeans or capris. where the crap is the bikinis!?

Not sure why you are but we got bikini's here. :-D

Attachments

• bikini weather.jpg
    bikini weather.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 77
I was wrong about the weather today. It was 100 out today. Plus it was humid as hell. So it was way worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.