AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why is MFC sponsoring Suicide Girls's burlesque tour?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MFC is a good sponsor to get, everyone wants to sponsor events but most of them cant and wont put their hands in their pockets... MFC will.....

From MFCs point of view, the event will potentially be full of open minded women and their boyfriends, so new potential models and customers

MFC is a good sponsor to get, everyone wants to sponsor events but most of them cant and wont put their hands in their pockets... MFC will.....

From MFCs point of view, the event will potentially be full of open minded women and their boyfriends, so new potential models and customers
MFC has a group on SG's site. https://www.suicidegirls.com/groups/myfreecams/

MFC has become much more aggressive in marketing itself recently. They're sponsoring a lot more events and spending more money on the ones they sponsor, like the way they hired Flo-Rida for AVN. This is just one more thing to sponsor, and there is certainly some crossover between the kind of people who would frequent an SG show and the ones who would spend on cam models.
WOW! MFC will be streaming the shows!

Last edited:
"Suicidegirls is redefining beauty across the globe!" (printed across an entire page of women of the same color, size and shape who have tattoos).
Gag me with a spoon.

"Suicidegirls is redefining beauty across the globe!" (printed across an entire page of women of the same color, size and shape who have tattoos).
Gag me with a spoon.
That "alternative look" of theirs went mainstream a long time ago.

Reactions: JickyJuly
MFC probably saw what has happened with the Inked awards and decided that the Suicide Girls "type" has a huge following among cam viewers. It seems to take these "programmer" types that are entering the adult industry through cams a while to catch on and catch up with the times. Buying traffic is all well ad good, but boots on the ground (so to speak) is where the real marketing is done . ;)

Apparently MFC is also teaming up with Mr. Skin too. Heard about them teaming up with "My Free Cams" a few times when Howard Stern (on Monday's show) was interviewing him for his annual Anatomy Awards that they usually do after the Oscars. So, it looks like MFC is really trying to get out there.

Apparently MFC is also teaming up with Mr. Skin too. Heard about them teaming up with "My Free Cams" a few times when Howard Stern (on Monday's show) was interviewing him for his annual Anatomy Awards that they usually do after the Oscars. So, it looks like MFC is really trying to get out there.
What are they working together on?

I don't know exactly. I think it is MFC just doing publicity. Kinda get their name out to as many outlets as possible and hope for the best.

I wouldn't know, but, I think when you get bigger as a business you have more money to spend on things like marketing. Trying to tap in to every outlet possible is a dream for most businesses. It seems like MFC is trying to get their name out there in hopes that people (people that maybe don't do popup ads like me because it can seem sketchy) come to their site and spend money to see models with tats or models that are just as hot as any movie starlet (or guy star) or whatever.

If they were in financial trouble, they wouldn't be able to afford this amount of publicity and advertising lol

Just from how much the top girls make, alone (I mean, hell, Kati3kat consistently places top 10, if not top 5 now), not to mention all the girls that round out the top 2000, there would need to be very, very impressive levels of incompetence for MFC to be in financial trouble.

Reactions: fandango
trying to get out there in every way except for search engine optimization.
they no longer show up in 20+ pages of google search results for "camgirls".

Well, ok. I get what you are saying. I see Chaturbate is the #1 search result for 'camgirls' when i typed that in. When I typed myfreecams they were the first result (mr. skin mentioned 'my free cams' at least two times for Stern's audience and it's also featured on Mr. Skin's site for his viewers). Who knows if it will work in favor of the either site--Mr. Skin or MFC? Who knows if being linked to the Suicide Girls will mean more revenue? I would imagine that this is all trial and error in business. I guess one has to tap in to whatever they think might get them more exposure in order to gain participants in the business (in this case both models and fans).

I think that MFC is really trying to connect to legit and known markets in order to make their business even more legit and known. It might work in ways we will never know.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
WOW! MFC will be streaming the shows!

Will tips go to the person dancing on the stream? :)

I wonder if this will be the start of a trend. Streaming adult content from multiple events and conventions. They already stream at lots of conventions; it would be cool to have a reporter going around to all the booths. Showing what's up, what's going on.

This is what they think people are looking for.
Code:
"Keywords" CONTENT="myfreecams,free,cams,webcams,live,video,chat,sex,girls,nude,amateurs,models,adults,community,sound,myfreecam">

• Funny!
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
Are those the only words they've put in their main tags? I hope they didn't pay someone much for that.

This is what they think people are looking for.
Code:
"Keywords" CONTENT="myfreecams,free,cams,webcams,live,video,chat,sex,girls,nude,amateurs,models,adults,community,sound,myfreecam">

Are those the only words they've put in their main tags? I hope they didn't pay someone much for that.

Most search engines don't even bother looking at a website's keywords any more.

Google likes to read the pages. Score the keywords based on the actual content.
They look at things like a website's relationship to other websites.
Who links to you, who you link to, the relationships between you and that other site.
How often people click on your links when they're display in the search results.

Having a partnership with other large adult websites can actually strengthen their search results. Cam models having personal websites that link two MFC and to other relevant sights also helps. Having videos on popular adult websites linking back to MFC helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.