AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello beauties! I am CutieLolo and I'm excited to get involved with the camgirl community. I've been a camgirl for just under a month and am having a great time. I actually technically started in 2014, but did NOT do nearly enough research on what it takes to be successful and happy as a cam-model. I learned so much from lurking in other girl's rooms and now hope to learn even more from you all on here! And maybe, just maybe, I can help teach others as well.

:h::h:
-CutieLolo

Heya! I'm Mama~ I've been camming for about a month now, and am only really now getting enough research done to do well. I'm mainly here to learn everything I can, and make some friends!

Hey everyone! I'm Mystique, but you can just call me Mysti! :rofl: This is my first ever time cam modeling and I'm super new! I've been lurking round this site for months and decided it was high time I signed up! Can't wait to make friends with all of you and learn more about my new job! :h:

Hey! I'm Dani, brand new to camming, starting off on streammate sometime this weekend hopefully. Would love it if you beautiful people hand any tips, tricks and pointers for my little self.

xo

Hi all! I'm Zander, and I started camming in May 2015 after a couple years (yes, years!) of thinking about it. I'm so glad I did a lot of research ahead of time on how to build my cam work into a successful business, thanks to lurking on forums such as ACF for information. I really LOVE my work, and would love to start making friends with other models. Starting today, I lurk no more!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I'm Zelda! Keen to hang around here and chat to all the awesome people :)

Hey I'm Autumn :) I am 22 and I'm just starting out as a cam model on mfc after a very long time spent thinking about it - trying to do as much research as possible! This site has been a real godsend, a big thanks to everyone who makes the community as great as it is (I have been lurking for a while hehe)

Hello! I'm Naomi! I actually just started camming on MFC for less than a week, woo! I had been watching models of MFC for about two years before finally taking the plunge and doing it myself after a terrible job offer. It's been so fun and I already made quite a few fans! I'd really like to make some model friends, but I'm a bit intimidated by girls so if anyone wants to take the initiative and say hi anytime I'm on, please feel free to!!

hey y'all! I'm new to ACF, but not too new to camming. started on Streammate (PhoenixLive) and took a break for a little while. I plan on getting back on cam soon though, and with a new look!

watch out for me!

my tumblr: here

Hey everyone! My name is Chassity and I'm brand new to camming and ACF. I could really use some help to figure out how to do everything. I just got accepted into Myfreecams and I could use some advice on how to at least fix my profile:shame: Thank you guyss and I look forward to being part of this forum

Hey there all, I'm Violet and currently only on MFC but looking into a few others after having a particularly dead evening in my room today... Literally been camming for a week so getting there slowly but surely! Look forwrd ti chatting to you all.

Hello boys and girls! i'm Kiel or kinky if you prefer. 29/m, Straigh Cam model on Chaturbate. I am fairly new to the concept of making money there and am curioius if anyone has any good tips other than the information mostly found on the web.

Hey everyone!
I'm Rogue and I've been camming for a little over a year now. I started on Streamate and moved over to MFC after a few months.

I'm a USMC veteran and love meeting other vets, so if you've served let me know!

Take it easy,
CorporalRogue

hi all! my name is Bianca or Biancahermosa on MFC :) Been in that site for a whole year (yaaay!!) and I am happy because it just keeps getting better and better while i get to know all the nice people that form part of these whole comunity :))))

hope to get to make friends here and be of any help to anyone who needs it ! xoxo B

Roses are Red and Violets are Blue, Valentines Day is coming - so I thought I'd wax poetic. :p

Hello everyone!!
Im new to this forum but not too camming per se. This year I want to get more active in the community and spread my camgirl wings a little more. And I figured what better way to do that than to join this wonderful site with all you wonderful ladies and gents. Thanks for having me- xoxoxoxo

I'm Becca :)
I've been a camgirl since 2013 so I guess this will be my third year in the industry. My Chaturbate username is currently therealme20 and I don't have enough patience for MyFreeCams. Not to mention, it doesn't seem like Black women do very well at all on there. :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6
Hello!!
I am a talented design student who's sick at looking at poor bio templates and wants to help these beautiful people out at cheap prices... How would be the best way to go about this?!?
Love,
Macky

Hey everyone, I'm getting ready to become a new model at MFC. I've never done any camming, I'm definitely nervous. This site has been a huge help in preparing me for what to expect. I'm excited to meet some fun people and block some weirdos!