AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hey, i'm Badj3u on chaturbate, very new to the cam girl world, created an account a week ago, just here to network and meet other awesome models :h::h::h::h:

hello, I'm new and been camming for about a month and I just want to say thanks to all the cam girls here and everyone that gives advice because thanks to this fórum I have a camscore of 1200 right now. :D I swear I read like 50 threads before starting to cam and that helped me a lot! so thank you very much!

oh and I finally decided to join to this fórum lol :)

Reactions: Kinky_Casey
Goodluck getting back into what you love :D :)

Streamate came through, regulars have flooded back, I'm slowly building back up to being That Bitch! I made first page on my category today! BAM MOFOS!

Today wasn't a powerhouse, but then a new fan came through for an hour and a half exclusive and I made goal. I'd like to thank the Lord for always standing by me and holding my hair when I throw up after our pub crawls.

I'm still working on promoting myself- I'm on Twitter, but I'm really shit at it, tbh. I'm better at, like, Youtube vids and actual ads. Can I get an intern yet?

New model on MFC- Lunella- and new account but used to write here under a different name so am not totally new but this is my new account and before was anonymous so this truly is first introduction for real. :)

Hello, Lovelies! I'm new to MFC (as in, only broadcasted twice so far) and excited about getting started. My name on there (and on Twitter) is the same as on here. I look up to any lady willing to do this. It's tough! But hopefully with time I'll get the hang of this. :shame:

Hi, I am Lacy I have been a cam model since 2012. I started a little older. I live in a rural area so my isp is crap. I have been doing the best I can with what I have. I am a mom and wife. My journey as a cam model has been a struggle. I have not been very successful. I am not ready to give up just yet though. Right now I am with a studio paying me hourly plus 30% of gross commission. I have been on streamate, streamray, I was on MFC for a short time. i have tried to get a "normal" job but i am unhirable I guess. I have been our of work too long, i have no skills, i am too old, even though i have a bachelor's degree.

• Hugs
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Just came across this site on the search of orient-natsu. Does anyone know where she can be found?

Hello everyone I am cocodjambo, my name Kate and i from Ukraine. I am a former model MFC, but last year actively use the site for fun. Recently it was interesting to learn something in Google, and stumbled on this wonderful site, and now has decided to register:cat:

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

HIIII I'm Belle_Rebel, 19 & MFC WEBCAM MODELLLL

Attachments

• IMG_20151114_114821.jpg
    IMG_20151114_114821.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm Elle, I'm a noob. Still waiting to be verified. I'm a bbw housewife and I can't wait to get started. I'm here to get the ins and outs of the business (pun intended) so I can be as successful as possible. I appreciate all of your experiences. Thank you for sharing so I am able to learn.

lovelicks69 here or you can call me Kat. I'm new to camming, and new to the forums. I find so many of my google searches direct me here. So here I am hoping to learn some tips and tricks and earn a bit of extra cash and meet new friends along the way.