AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi,

We are a group of friends who decided to start streaming on Chaturbate. Priscilla, Pilly, Polly and Max.

Looking forward to learn new things and to contribute to the community.

Regards,

jungle_girls

Hi I'm Moira! 37yo, from Latam :) I'm a tattoed bimbo domme fetishist.

Been camming intermittendly, but I decided this is the year I'll do it for realz, so far 4 months being consistent!

Hello, I own CamBB. Nice to see there is a place where models can get help with many different subjects. As always, stay safe and anonymous as possible!

Hi everyone! I go by “fluffy” or “angel” (for those I’m close with). I’m a 20yo exhibitionist femboy slut that gets pleasure from being watched and told what to do. I’ve cammed very rarely on and off on CB since 2022, but I want to become much more consistent in 2024!

Reactions: Lover31660
Hi there,

Sel is my name to keep it short and I joined the community for inspiration as well as tips, advice and to chat with other models. As a new model myself, I have noticed it's a lot different than the experience I have writing erotica.

I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to know everyone.

Reactions: Lover31660
Hi there,

Sel is my name to keep it short and I joined the community for inspiration as well as tips, advice and to chat with other models. As a new model myself, I have noticed it's a lot different than the experience I have writing erotica.

I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to know everyone.
I've "written" erotica in my head but never put it on paper. I have used some of those fantasies while talking to other guys in my room to convey what gets me (and hopefully the viewers) excited.

Hello,

My name is ThaiSpice on Chaturbate. I am in my 30s and Asian living in America. I am happy to be on the forum and able to learn from other cam models.

Hello, I have been enjoying the streaming sites since August 2023. Thank you, you work hard, I appreciate it. If I make someone smile, then I smile.:) If I smile, I might help someone else smile.

I am Anthony and me and my gf made content on some sites. I like looking for it and see where it pops up and watch with her :) missheatha on chaturbate but we no longer stream. Still fun to find streams I was not in. :).

Hi, I am Shantel from CB. I am a single mom of two daughters. I am now 33 years old and I am working as a camgirl since 2009 from other site until I started working in CB 2019. And thanks God, I found CB. The best site ever.

Hi, @AmberCutie my name is mittenbmboy and I'm just a regular man that's taking classes to become a real estate agent, whose been a user/supporter in the CB community for probably 3+ years now and a great customer/payer. I am also new here and don't know what I am doing, someone just referred me here and told me you're able to help me with my accounts issues on CB!

Hello, I have been enjoying the streaming sites since August 2023. Thank you, you work hard, I appreciate it. If I make someone smile, then I smile.:) If I smile, I might help someone else smile.

I am Anthony and me and my gf made content on some sites. I like looking for it and see where it pops up and watch with her :) missheatha on chaturbate but we no longer stream. Still fun to find streams I was not in. :).
Sorry, I am benit.

Hi! I’m evie 😊 I have posted in the introduction thread before but it was awhile ago so I am reintroducing myself now that I have been camming part time for about 6 months. I used to cam on MFC in 2011 and made my return at the beginning of this year. It has been quite the learning curve but I’m starting to get the hang of it! I love MFC and the old school vibe. I am very determined to master MFC share but I am feeling quite overwhelmed and would love some advice from a more seasoned camgirl. I also am hoping to just make some camgirl friends, it can get lonely when no one knows what you do! I’m so grateful this forum still exists, it was a very welcoming space back in the day when I was a baby camgirl ❤️

hey all! I’m sort of a newbie, I’ve cammed for the past couple of years, but, not consistently-I’ve always had a full time job that I can’t give up. I so so so appreciate any and all advice anyone can give me ❤️IMG_8509.jpeg

Hi new friends! I'm Scarlett.
I started camming last July and have really enjoyed it since. My favorite parts of camming are getting to know new people, experimenting, and trying new things! '
I really have enjoyed learning about the psychology behind sex, kinks, and even the camming world. It is all very interesting to me. I have been trying to find camming friends and be more active in the community!
It is nice to meet everyone! (random cat meme)
Fat Cat GIF by remove.bg

Hello All. I had been experiencing some recent issues with a particular adult chat site (CB), and I came across this forum while browsing for any relevant information on the matter. I probably fit the label of what might be referred to as a "whale" member. Or at least I did until very recently. My tipping was prodigious and generous, and I really enjoyed purchasing the models' content, including images and videos. There were many instances of certain models making personalized content for my purchase (the content was priced prohibitively high enough that the models knew only I would be purchasing them). I am here because I saw that some models are wondering why the tips are drying up, and I feel that I can provide a unique insight to answer that. CB has removed all links to much of the purchased content in the members' collection. In my particular case, they have removed some of my (favorite) purchased content for which I paid a minimum estimated $67,000 (about 66,000 Euros). Due to this circumstance, I haven't tipped (and I've spent far more on tipping in the past) or purchased any new content recently, and I won't until the situation is rectified. If it doesn't appear that CB will restore the content they defrauded me, then it is very fortunate that my primary residence happens to be in the same county court division in which CB has their corporate office. I'm quite certain I shouldn't have any problems enlisting others who have been similarly defrauded. Anyway, that's why the tips have been down. We would love to resume tipping the models, but it would have the unfortunate side effect of enriching a criminal corporate enterprise.

I’m Jackie! i own a studio account on chaturbate It recently got into problems, so I came here for help. But after, looking around - this looks like a great community I’d love to be apart of!

CB has removed all links to much of the purchased content in the members' collection. In my particular case, they have removed some of my (favorite) purchased content for which I paid a minimum estimated $67,000 (about 66,000 Euros). Due to this circumstance, I haven't tipped (and I've spent far more on tipping in the past) or purchased any new content recently, and I won't until the situation is rectified. If it doesn't appear that CB will restore the content they defrauded me, then it is very fortunate that my primary residence happens to be in the same county court division in which CB has their corporate office. I'm quite certain I shouldn't have any problems enlisting others who have been similarly defrauded. Anyway, that's why the tips have been down.

I don’t know what’s going on with your specific account, but all of my purchased content is still available in my account. Tons of purchases dating back many years. It’s all still there for me.

Hi everyone! My name is Elli and I work for Cams.com / Streamray.com. If you have any questions about getting started on our platform or about your account, etc I am happy to help. Please message me here. You can also reach me on our official x/Twitter accounts at "camsdotcom" or "CamsCreators."

Happy Monday!