AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I’ve been working on platforms like BongaCams and Stripchat for some time. I'll be glad to share my experience if anyone needs help or has questions

Hello There :)

Slowly getting back into the cam world. And happy to see what this forum and space is about.

You can find me on chaturbate @ Magnolia_Jane

or on Myfreecams @ Magnoliajane.

Excited to make some new friends :)

Hello my name is Shadow8916 and I am new here. I was Involved using Streamate platform for 3 years. Learned alot and survived alot lol. Need to interact with others to see if they had the same experiences I did as a user. Thanks.

Hey!
Don't really know how to introduce myself!
I'm a new model/lurker/occasional tipper.
I feel like this is a good place to get situated and if I encounter any problems, this seems like a good place to try and get some help in fixing them!

Am Christine..am here because I need help..my chaturbate account was banned yesterday which I believe was done for no reason. They are claiming I violated some of their rules which I Don't remember doing that. kindly help me recover it

Hello! My names Eddie! I have been camming now on and off for about 3 years. I stream on myfreecams and absolutely love it. I started to help pay for my wedding and completely fell in love. Besides being a very proud MFC Cam Model, im also a wife and a mom of 2 teen kids. Did i mention I also have a full time job as a cemeterian? Life can be alittle wild at times but Cam is a true passion that I love doing. I hope ethis site can help me improve my camming career and maybe meet some new friends!

Hello guys! I am Romania, but for the moment I am living in Germany. I have a problem with the Chaturbate account, they banned me because of my ID, they said is fake, but this is not true. I had an an account years ago with my old ID, and when I am trying with my new ID they just banned me. I hope I can here. Thank you!

hi, I am Emperatriz, it is not a common name and that is why I like it, I hope to be able to share and receive wisdom here❤️❤️ I am from Venezuela but I have lived in Colombia for 6 years

I am mike, been watching CB for almost 5 years been following one broadcaster favorite the whole time, I storm chase as a hobby and play drums, that's about it

Hello, fellow streamers! 😘 My name is Malmi Yehara, and I'm a newcomer to the world of streaming. I've found this forum incredibly helpful in learning the ropes of streaming on the SC platform and mastering OBS. I'm excited to share my experiences with you all and, at the same time, eager to continue learning and growing in this exciting community. Let's connect and make the most out of our streaming journey together!

Hello, I'm Candace -- total introvert, quiet, "do-gooder" and well-educated, career focused gay girl. I'm an undercover kinkster underneath and have always loved watching cam girls, partly living vicariously through their adventures and exhibitionism, but also fantasizing about one day feeling open enough to dabble in camming.