AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, I'm James...I'm 64 and I started going on cam sites as a member about 2 1/2 years ago, I've enjoyed watching and getting to know a lot of great models, and I've even made some member friends too.
I'm mostly on mfc, chatu, and stripchat...and when I'm not on camsites I love to watch classic movies (esp film noir) and playing guitar.
This is a cool forum, I've lurked for a long time :)

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi ! I love watching cam girls and have joined as I am considering becoming a camgirl myself in the future. I would love to be an active part of this community.

Hi ! I love watching cam girls and have joined as I am considering becoming a camgirl myself in the future. I would love to be an active part of this community.
That's wonderful foreal. We're happy to have you join us. It's great that you're considering becoming a camgirl.😛 This community has a lot to offer and you can gain valuable experience. Feel free to ask anything or share your thoughts. 🥳

Hello ^^ My name is Luna, I have been a camgirl for a long time in different sites and nowadays I work as a support in the payment area of a cam to cam site.
I like my job because I help girls receive their payments from anywhere in the world. I am interested in keeping up to date on what payment methods other cam sites are currently offering and which ones are preferred.
I am crypto enthusiast and was responsible for encouraging the incorporation of crypto payments on the site. I understand crypto solutions as a way to expand our financial possibilities in a world in constant digital evolution.
Of course you can count on my help and advice on these topics if you ever need it ♥

Reactions: StormDMCA
Most call me Bobs. A very select few call me Bobi. Either way, I'm just a lover and a supporter. I've ventured in and out of these forums for years, gleaning information and advice to pass along; and decided it's time to quit lurking.
I try to live my life by two basic mottos:
"If I'm not improving the life of at least one person every day, I'm wasting oxygen."
and "Level up in life, or go to fu**in' bed!"

My cam name is Crystal. I cam on CB with my boyfriend as a couple and we’ve done a few shows so far. We started camming for a lot of reasons. Some of it was that we just enjoy performing and meeting people and sharing ourselves in a very open and fun way.

I’ve read a lot of posts here before I got started and I definitely still have a lot to learn. It took us a couple fall starts before we started having good evenings, but they were never really what we had heard from other experiences in terms of high dollar amounts, so we are trying to learn as much as we can.

If anyone has any tips or ideas, we’d love to make new friends and be more active in the community here. We absolutely appreciate the ability to be here and share our journey and what we learn along the way.

Crystal

Hey lovelies.
So a little bit about me. I'm a fellow cam model. I have this week celebrated hitting 3000 followers on Chaterbate, I also stream on Bongacams and Strip Chat but find this very hit miss so I was considering moving over to CamSoda so any help and advice would be much appreciated. I love my naughty secret sideline and fulfilling the desires of my wonderful fans.
Any tips and advice on how to ensure a successful and fruitful stream consistantly would be really helpful. I also work part time in Retail with hours that differ so this makes it tricky to do my shows at the same time and day each week. I use my socials to announce when i will be online and this does bring a few of my regulars but not enough to write home about.
Wish you all love and happiness.

Greetings, I have been enjoying Chaturbate for over 10 years. I have made a few friends over the years and a couple of them have turned into pen pals, I love it. Recently I have jumped the fence and have launched my own CB room, earl_hearts_you. I want to learn more about the legal issues regarding privacy, and learn how to make some money and have a lot of fun.
this seems like a good place to find reference and comradery. I am a professional (my day job haha) and partisapate with several forums related to Electrical work. I am hoping I do not have to jump through too many hoops to participate on this forum. Thanks to Amber for this labor of love.
Earl

Hi! I work in software engineering, and I recently started following models on Chaturbate and OnlyFans. I'm here to find out if I can use my skills to help models with data-driven answers to questions like how to set prices or what kinds of content to create.

Hey hey hey, I'm Harlo Salem, I've been camming since 2012 (started when I turned 18) I've been meaning to sign up for ambercutie forever but my lazy ass is here in 2023 lol

Hi, I;m Stacey. 33 yrs old and thinking about camming. I came across this site while doing some research. Also reading a lot about dangers of camming. I'm really a bit freaked about how to stay safe. Looking for where to start. There is a lot of forums and content here. Any pointers or good primers I can read?

Hello, I'm Nancy, I've worked on the chaturbate platform for 10 years
Hi Nancy I have been doing it of and on for approx 6 months I work part time and most of the time enjoy camming once I get going. I do find it more enjoyable when the viewers communicate with myself. At the weekend I do a show with my fella and the viewers that come to this are much more talkative compared to weekdays during working hours.
Any help would be great xx.

Hi, I;m Stacey. 33 yrs old and thinking about camming. I came across this site while doing some research. Also reading a lot about dangers of camming. I'm really a bit freaked about how to stay safe. Looking for where to start. There is a lot of forums and content here. Any pointers or good primers I can read?
There are a few good youtube videos we watched before committing. UKDazz is a good one to learn the computer side of it.

There are a few good youtube videos we watched before committing. UKDazz is a good one to learn the computer side of it.
Hello. The most important thing about webcam model work is the discipline, the hours of connection, the imagination of the model to appear on camera and talk to the users, they are people behind the camera. Move the networks of each page with personal experiences from day to day