AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Heyy like minded lovers, I'm Rachel. I am a boy but I prefer my fem name, I'm 23 yrs old, white N Mexican mixed, I weight 145 and im 5'9. Smooth slight slim curves with a booty I love myself, deep clean my butthole 3 times a day lol. 7.19.23 is the date I decide to be a cam model and yes I would love any help I can get on and outside this website. Btw Im working on meeting a trans women to begin a relationship with so pls help there too haha

Hello all! Just had a little safety question if you don’t mind, I shared photos live on CB through PM while doing a private - not sure why he asked for photos when I was live on video with him. I took a few shots and uploaded them and sent them over…but now I’m just wondering if sending actual pictures makes it possible for a user to get your info or your IP address or what not? Sorry kinda new to this! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Hii Everyone! My name is Arianna, I was formerly on Streamate, but recently moved to MFC after being terrified to make the leap being a POC cam girl. (I also have no idea what i’m doing on that site hahaha) I could use all the advice I can get. Not new to SW but i’m ready to spread my wings more. Nice meeting you all!

Hello all! Just had a little safety question if you don’t mind, I shared photos live on CB through PM while doing a private - not sure why he asked for photos when I was live on video with him. I took a few shots and uploaded them and sent them over…but now I’m just wondering if sending actual pictures makes it possible for a user to get your info or your IP address or what not? Sorry kinda new to this! :)
i know nothing about cb, but I'm responding to kind of bump your question, and see if someone who does know more will see and answer. I'm not sure if other models see the questions here, as much as in the general chat.

It may just be that they were really enjoying the show and wanted some unique photos to remember it by. Good thing to make sure you don't have location services activated in your camera/photo settings, otherwise photos can contain GPS data that could provide a location.

Hi I am Jediknight23

I am trying to get help my girl irenecolso was fired by her studio administrator for no reason
I need some help getting her reinstated by her studio can someone help me plz

Hi. It’s been said on here repeatedly, but the studio can not and will not give you information about a model’s account. It is her responsibility to contact them herself about getting some help with that.

Greetings, I'm bookwormzzzy a newby to the Chaturbate platform. Absolutely love it , one for obvious reasons and two for the fab techy stuff. I'm getting up to speed reading your great informative posts. My first lesson, study Chaturbate before starting the engine. Keep up the great work!
Sad Charlie Brown GIF

Hi I thought I introduced myself already but apparently not. I just realised my username is like Gaby scams not Gaby's Cams can I change it? I'm new to Chaturbate and signed up for some clip sites. I'd love to get verified once I fix my username as I'm not here to scam only cam lol oops

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello!

My name is FutaMaki and I’m hoping to be the first futanari cam girl. I perform on Chaturbate but currently undergoing some issues with my account which brings me to the forum. Hopefully i can get help.

yo soy mI am a web model and I am here for help with my case that has me very sad, my account was banned and is my only source of income

Hey yo everyone, im nik_nicedick_.
Georgian guy who goes to USA this September for work, unfortunately, I came to this forum not for positive reasons.
I was permanently banned from cb for using a racist word in private messages with my bro :(

Anyway, I'm glad I'm here! :woot:

Hello all… fairly new to the streaming world… only on Streamates and do ok but was wondering if there is anywhere i can find some helpful tips or tricks

Reactions: StormDMCA
My name is Brigitte. My boyfriend is Paul. We recently moved to an income tax free island in the Caribbean where we have purchased a very nice home. Paul is retired but still full of energy. I'm about 30 year younger than him, but we get along like we're of the same age. We are seriously thinking about signing up on Chaturbate and making some additional money doing what we would be doing naturally on a private basis. Paul is very entrepreneurial. I just simply enjoy sex on a 24/7 basis. Paul is already setting up one of our bedrooms to act as our studio. He has purchased all of the electronic gear and a suitable bed that would be great for our play. My only question to the group is if models ever join together in creating shows. Paul and I are swingers so we are use to this sort of thing. However, I can't imagine any of our friends being interested in being an exhibitionist on this scale. I get that people should be careful etc. I was just wondering if this type of thing occurs and where one would go to make contact etc.

Thanks.

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking
hello everyone i am chaturbate model i am seeking someone to help me to unbanned my chaturbate account pls

Hi, just a giy who want to learn the ins and outs of cammin considering it a real solution to make some income.

Hello everyone,

I'm a 30 something year old Trans Woman who does a variety of camming, phone sex, garmet sales and work on a variety of platforms.
My first experience with this kind of work was on CB and I was very much unprepared dispite my research in exactly what I was signing up for..
Fastforward a year or so and I've been at it much more consistently on various platforms and I've learned a lot during that time, I'm sure I will only continue to learn as time goes on.

Which brings me to why I'm here, I like to be social and I like to learn/share. I believe that my time here may help me improve my own craft and with any lucky, maybe I can help out other in the process.
Thanks for the resources here, it's one of very few.

Hi I'm new to this site, I'd just like to say I'm looking forward to becoming a active member of this forum. I hope you are all ok and I hope to get to grips with this as soon as possible.

Am tifin a webcam model on Chaturbate username thebluemear and I need help getting my account from suspension that I have no idea what happened I think it was an ere and support won't answer any of my emails it's been 5days now