AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello community! im akavmek and i've found this community searching on internet some help about ChaturbatePlatform :)
actually i'am working as Monitor for 2 independent models who become from the studio i was started.
I would love to get some support and new knowledge in the industry :)

Reactions: StormDMCA
hi y’all! i’m bella ☺️
i started camming earlier this year and am still definitely a novice at it. but it has been so much more fun and hard work than i could’ve ever imagined! so thanks to everyone who has spent time giving advice on this forum: it has been infinitely helpful.

i am an open-minded and goofy person and i really like sharing my taste in music with the viewers of my stream. i also love chatting and hearing stories from my viewers’ lives. genuine connections make this job so worth it for me. i started off on OF in 2021, and have been slowly building my page ever since.

i look forward to participating in this forum and getting to know you all as well ☺️ xoxo

Hi guys.. Im completely new on camming world,and tommorow will be my first streaming day..Im surching true forum things that Im curious about,and I can see that is relly helpfull . Thank you all for sharing your expiriance here and helping to all of us with tipps.

Reactions: Theclubist111
Hey, hey! I'm Nova! I'm a cam model, cosplayer, and nintendo fanatic. I've joined this community to learn more about the industry and connect with other creators while learning more about how to entertain my fans. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Also, here's a poison ivy cosplay with me waving saying hello :happy:

Attachments

• Starr-54.jpg
    Starr-54.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
Hey Fine Folk,

I'm an ex long time MFC user, returned to help out a model friend setup her profile. Tinkering with CSS/html pages and brushing up on my skills.

Hi there🤗 Im Sandra, completely new in this industry. Still trying to figure out how things are working here and on the cite. Camming from eastern Eu. As I could notice until now,this cite was the most helpful to me to find information,and thank you all for that. Hopefully I will be able in curtain time to help some other newbies - goes around comes around ☺️Wish you all good luck and lot of excellent time during working hours

Hello, I'm new here. I discovered this site while looking up cam modeling topics from the standpoint of a member (customer). It seems like if something pertains to cam modeling, it's apparently been discussed on this site!

Reactions: ElGato
Hello there people, my name is tugasaki, profile name , im a bisexual male at 60 years of age that just recently purchased my first of 2 fox taol butt plugs from amazon, a third on its way, i love wearing them in the home, im single, i wear it in bed and every night after work, i love sitting outside smoking a cigar with it in pkace.its not sexual for me but a extention of me, love how the steel plug feels in my butt, i love how the tail hangs between my legs it makes me feel complete and yes sexy. I cant wait for spring to warm up more so i can take long walks on trails wearing it,and driving . I really want to wear it to work secretly, and i need advice from other people who have worn it to work , female or males no matter, looking to connect with like minded people that we can share ecperiences and tips. Thank you for allowing mevto join a group with honest like minded people.

Hi guys, I'm Andie. I'm not a model myself, I work for a studio and production company and I have been in this position for about 12 years. I love to meet new people and am always wanting to learn more.

Thanks for having me here.

I'm Queen Sugar,
I have been wanting to get in to canning for a few years now. Just seems like something was always in my way. I'm completely ready now. I have everything I need to get started (I think). That is way I'm here. I am wanting to learn any and everything I can from model with experience before I actually turn on the camera.

Thanks ❤️💜❤️❤️

Hello everyone, I'm excited to join the conversation. I look forward to learning and sharing knowledge with all of you. As a newcomer to this space, I’m eager to learn as much as possible and contribute meaningful conversations. Looking forward to getting to know each one of you!

Hello there people, my name is tugasaki, profile name , im a bisexual male at 60 years of age that just recently purchased my first of 2 fox taol butt plugs from amazon, a third on its way, i love wearing them in the home, im single, i wear it in bed and every night after work, i love sitting outside smoking a cigar with it in pkace.its not sexual for me but a extention of me, love how the steel plug feels in my butt, i love how the tail hangs between my legs it makes me feel complete and yes sexy. I cant wait for spring to warm up more so i can take long walks on trails wearing it,and driving . I really want to wear it to work secretly, and i need advice from other people who have worn it to work , female or males no matter, looking to connect with like minded people that we can share ecperiences and tips. Thank you for allowing mevto join a group with honest like minded people.
Just today got my new second tail plug in thought i would share.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just today got my new second tail plug in thought i would share.
Edited the pics out of your posts because nobody here wants to see your furry buttplug shit. This is not a place to be an exhibitionist, it's for people who earn a living by creating adult content.

Not sure you've found a place you fit in here.

You contradict yourself dude. You say it's not sexual but love it because it makes you feel sexy. Maybe try a furry forum if you want to show off tails.

Hii I’m ulikebigbutts. I’m a BBW model on a few sites. My huge butt and pretty smile are my calling cards. I’ve been lurking here for a couple of years, and learned a lot.

go to reddit my dude.

Hey all, I'm Aizawa. I've lurked these forums for years but didn't feel like I had much to contribute. I still don't think I do, but I'll try my best.

I'm in my early 30's and I first started visited Cams.com when I was 18 and moved to Chaturbate in 2012. I was an age verified no-nude male broadcaster on CB in my early 20's for a short while before starting Uni and put a great deal of emphasis on the 'Chat' aspect of the website. I still do, now mainly supporting publicly (and some exclusively) no-nude broadcasters on the platform.

I like smoothies, my dog, those couple hours of sleep I sometimes get (to the anime connoisseurs: I'm not roleplaying), and tufting rugs.

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Stacey and I am hoping to become a member of AmberCuties big family. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here

To whom it may concern , (you)

I am relatively new to CB and so far everything has been a wonderful adventure. I got banned ( then unbanned)for falling asleep but also made more money masturbating than I ever have before. Name is DomDaddy4Sub1138. I enjoy long walks on the beach and getting naked for strangers on cam. You are all fun and interesting people .

Cheers ,
Michael

Attachments

• 4367CA10-A833-415D-8792-FC62CF07615E.jpeg
    4367CA10-A833-415D-8792-FC62CF07615E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Hey all, I'm Aizawa. I've lurked these forums for years but didn't feel like I had much to contribute. I still don't think I do, but I'll try my best.

I'm in my early 30's and I first started visited Cams.com when I was 18 and moved to Chaturbate in 2012. I was an age verified no-nude male broadcaster on CB in my early 20's for a short while before starting Uni and put a great deal of emphasis on the 'Chat' aspect of the website. I still do, now mainly supporting publicly (and some exclusively) no-nude broadcasters on the platform.

I like smoothies, my dog, those couple hours of sleep I sometimes get (to the anime connoisseurs: I'm not roleplaying), and tufting rugs.

And you like My Hero Academia (Me too!)! :) Welcome!

Funimation What It Takes To Be A Hero GIF by My Hero Academia

Reactions: Saizawa
Gotta luv me some forums that discuss life n camvilles. my nickname is appropriate to describe the hot action I strive to to find across the streams of wonderful models. I’m here to learn as well to offer a little expertise in the camming environment. HAPPY to have found such a forum. I’m Hotspot, Ntmu…..