AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My name is Elle and I’m a cam model! Im on MFC (for now) and I also have an only fans!!! I started camming 4 years ago and stopped until just a little while ago. I don’t really have a schedule for now, still trying to figure everything out but I’d love to make some new friends on here in the meantime! I also love to Skype and Snapchat!! https://profiles.myfreecams.com/XElle420

Hi,

My name is Mickael, I'm an member of different websites, 44 years old.
I found this forum and I find it's pretty interseting to read the point of view of performers.

Regards,
Mickael

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi! I'm Mike, 21 year...gay. and I beginner to camming platform, so...I dream be a male model with chubby, fat body, if that's possible of course, ha-ha...

Hi,

John here. Needed some help on Chaturbate.

A friend of mine made a mistake for not banning a minor (17 age) from his show. The minor had told him his age in PM but he didn't really know the rules and keep going.

Now his account is banned. His studio had manage to create him a new accounts, but those new accounts was banned as well (Chaturbate seems to regonize him through face recognition)

My question is, could he appealed for a second chance? He could start off with a new account, but I think your team banned his ID, documents from registering again.

He tried to contact support, but he most get generic replies or no response.

He is just a young man going to uni soon, and also trying to earn a living for himself. Hope you guys can help

Initial user: Chester_curley (banned)
Another 2 new user: sigma_domino, Chester_lovely (banned with no reason)

Seriously need your advise @punker barbie

Thanks in advance and appreciative your help a lot.

Hi,

John here. Needed some help on Chaturbate.

A friend of mine made a mistake for not banning a minor (17 age) from his show. The minor had told him his age in PM but he didn't really know the rules and keep going.

Now his account is banned. His studio had manage to create him a new accounts, but those new accounts was banned as well (Chaturbate seems to regonize him through face recognition)

My question is, could he appealed for a second chance? He could start off with a new account, but I think your team banned his ID, documents from registering again.

He tried to contact support, but he most get generic replies or no response.

He is just a young man going to uni soon, and also trying to earn a living for himself. Hope you guys can help

Initial user: Chester_curley (banned)
Another 2 new user: sigma_domino, Chester_lovely (banned with no reason)

Seriously need your advise @punker barbie

Thanks in advance and appreciative your help a lot.
You should take this to the Chaturbate forum farther down the list.
If he knowingly gave a performance to a minor it's very unlikely that CB is going to change the ban.

You should take this to the Chaturbate forum farther down the list.
If he knowingly gave a performance to a minor it's very unlikely that CB is going to change the ban.
Ah.. thanks for the advise. @Omne35.

Will give it a try again. I know its probably a waste of eff9rt. But the account is important to the broadcaster, as he is struggling to make a living and Chaturbate seems to best and fast options he has,

Hi I'm Carmen '

I'm currently getting a feel for streamate and strip chat. I was introduce to the idea of camming from my Uber driver one day on my way to a set. I tossed the idea around for about 30 day got verified and approved. Never to look back

I'm Lola, I just started CB last night and looking to continue camming! I joined to get some support since I have been having issues with chat and to find tips and tricks!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I am fetish model, nub gamer, cyberpunk lover. Want to know more about webcamming, read crazy stories, know different opinions, learn something new and just to rofl.

Hey, I'm Miss Pandora and I cam on streamate. Been a fetish model since 2009. I actually first signed up here a year ago, but forgot about it LOL So now I'm back, since I'm camming on streamate more regularly.

Hey guys, I'm Delilah! I'm late to the party here, but I've been camming for the better part of 3 years on both MFC and Chaturbate! I've been full-time camming for only about 4 months though, and as an extrovert, I MISSS having coworkers. Would love to feel like a part of a community again :)

• Hugs
Hi, I'm Moss!

I've been doing online sw for 2.5 years and finally decided i wanted to get into camming, because it seems more like my kinda thing! i'm really excited to start and this forum has already helped me so much, glad to be here ! :^)

Hi.. Am Charles wambua aka charlie.. A cb model and i would first like to appreciate you for the good work you guys are doing... I have seen lots of people getting help through here and I would appreciate it if you would approve me and publish my post..thankyou

Hi im zipolkk. Im 22 years old and i have known chaturbate for a long time. I have not much money but i did spent all i had on privates with some of the beautiful people i love over the past few years. I found a lot of beautiful friends on there and i dont wanna loose them 🥺

Hey there! Im fairly new to this site, but needed to start somewhere! I am a cam model myself, and I am excited to learn new things from Amber Cutie! Im going to try to be more active here, including following her cam shows, blogs, and tips/tricks! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this awesome place!

Uh hi, hopefully I'm doing this right. Uh I'm new here and also on CB. I'm Salandrical on CB I go by Sal, uhh I'm 24 and I'm trans and stuff so that's something. Yeah just joining here bc I keep finding it in Google searches lol. Hoping I can maybe talk to a human about getting fucking paid as support is driving me nuts and I saw there's a human from CB on here lmao.

Hello,
my name is Silvio and I am affilaiat for 20 years.
I am new here and look forward to nice people and the one or other assistance.
I mainly promote German language products and wanted to know your opinion!

Hello friends...... I have been broadcasting on chaturbate for many years but after the last update I tried a lot to check the age for broadcasting only but I failed..... Does anyone have another account to use for broadcasting only.. I hope someone can help me
no one can helpe me>>>>>

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
My name is Kody. I live in WV USA my name on CB is kangorg304 if anyone would like to check me feel free. :)20220604_000819.jpg