AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi all just my intro I'm Layla. Cam Model on CB for about 6 weeks and in 2nd week on SM. Do MV and OF as well. Having a lot of fun with everything so far. I'm MtF switch/vers and still figuring out where my main fan base will be on that and other spectrums. I also have my own site and trying to learn everything I can about promotion, social media, etc. Tons of work but all very interesting. I've come across AF posts before so thought I'd join. Hope you all are doing well! :)

Reactions: StormDMCA
hello. This it Mitzi_hunn model in chaturbate.my chaturbate account is banned i have no idea whats the reason the ticket number is #19003103 can you please help me to resolve this problem

Hello I am Kay and I live in the county of Essex in the UK. I have found this forum because I have been banned from a streaming site (details will be posted later)

I have recently been a model on a couple websites and have enjoyed it thoroughly. I find that I have the character to converse easily with viewers and tend to use humour and story telling to engage and entertain. I also sing and have a PA system with karaoke songs. I use a dedicated playroom with various camcorders and a 100” screen to help aid my easy to use technology. The room is plush and sumptuous with equipment suitable for sex streaming. I am fun, mature and energetic in my performances.

Hope to chat to you all soon.

Love
Kay x

Hello :)
I'm a cam model and I mainly work on Streamate.
I'm happy I've found this forum where there are many interesting posts.

I'd love to verify as a performer but I'd love to keep my privacy (not showing my face or my name model in public).
No one knows I work on camsites and I'd love to keep it secretly.

• Hugs
Hi everyone my name is cora I've been camming on my account on chaturbate for almost 5 months now , I'm very active there almost everyday, here is my chaturbate name: _ninelives_
I love binge watching on netflix and a like to chill a lot, and my favorite show is Hell's Kitchen

🌹Hello there Sweethearts Im Naomi Rose
( AKA) 💝Asian Kitty Princess💝👑🍬💫

Im 18 years old🍭 Malaysian and sweet like honey 🍯💦🥰 Ohmygoodness Im also an E-girl my favourite game so far is animal crossing!!!!! (Im on level 43 at the moment how about you do you play any e-games? Pew pew Squishy wet heart 💝💦
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Im also a Cosplay Artist for Modelling I have so much fun everyday playing dress up 💄 💋🌸💋🌸💋🌸🌹💐🌹💐💫

If you would like to see my photos please Visit The Link Below and Subscribe to my OnlyFans Account 💝

🍬https://onlyfans.com/naomi13rose🍬

💝💝💝💝💝💌💌💌💌💌💝💝💝💝💝IMG_20220125_101455_364.jpgAirBrush_20220125120718~2.jpg

Sweethearts Please Have Wonderful Lovely Lovely Day mwaaah mwaaahh 🍬💦💝💦💝💦🍬💝💦🌸💝💦💦🍬🍭🍭🍭💋AirBrush_20220125120029~2.jpg

Attachments

• PrettyMakeup_202211954913584.png
    PrettyMakeup_202211954913584.png
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 3
  • FaceApp_1642516177070.jpg
    FaceApp_1642516177070.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 2
🌹https://onlyfans.com/naomi13rose🌹🌹🌹

Hey Sweethearts Im Naomi AKA
🌸👑Asian Kitty Princess👑🌸

Im 18 years old🍭 Malaysian and Sweeeeet like honey on the inside 🍯💦🥰 Ohmygoodness Im also an E-girl my favourite game so far is animal crossing!!!!! (Im on level 43 at the moment how about you do you play any
e-games?🌸🥰💌💌💌🥰🌸🌸🌸🍭🍭🍭AirBrush_20220125120718~2.jpg
🍬💦🍬💦🌸🍬💦🌸🍬💦🌸💦🍬🌸🌸🌸

IMG_20220125_101455_364.jpg Pew pew Squishy wet heart 💝💦

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Im also a Cosplay Artist for Modelling I have so much fun everyday playing dress up 💄 💋🌸💋🌸💋🌸🌹💐🌹💐💫

If you would like to see my photos please Visit The Link Below and Subscribe to my OnlyFans Account 💝

🍬https://onlyfans.com/naomi13rose🍬

💝💝💝💝💝💌💌💌💌💌💝💝💝💝💝

Attachments

• AirBrush_20220125120029~2.jpg
    AirBrush_20220125120029~2.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi I would prefer not to post my real first name because it is known already by a number of models on MFC and somewhat easily identifiable. I would prefer to keep my identity separate here for privacy reasons.

I have had an MFC account for 14 or 15 years although I was never consistently active on the site until July of 2021.

I came for sexual reasons but found some models I really enjoy hanging out with and shifted over to using the site socially as my primary mode.

I think the models I visit enjoy me because I'm interactive much of the time and I tip when I can while being respectful and I enjoy it when I can make them laugh.

I have read posts on the forum for years, glad to finally join.

Hello everyone!
My name is Davina, I'm 21, and I've been in the adult industry for almost 4 years (camming less than a year!). I live with my boyfriend and our 3 cats! Hendrix (girl) and Sokka (boy) are brother and sister and they are 1 year old and Mittens is 5 years!
I'm so happy to be apart of this community! 20220118_145844.jpg

Hello. I am here to learn more about the business part of the industry. I am not a performer or model. I have a strong technical background and have been trying add that to this niche for a while. I hope to share and learn alot.

LOL ok I am Logan. I mod a lot of models on CB.. Maybe 20 or 50. I forgot it is so many. I am looking to improve their chances of getting tokens. Any help here is appreciated.

I stumbled upon a model who is legit too good-hearted for the job, but [as with most models] she doesn't have a choice.

Hi. What does this mean? And what makes you think most cam models don't have a choice?

Reactions: grimfuck
LOL ok I am Logan. I mod a lot of models on CB.. Maybe 20 or 50. I forgot it is so many. I am looking to improve their chances of getting tokens. Any help here is appreciated.
I don’t know why you think you have to keep making new intro posts?

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi! my name is Jessica Cho! I am a dancer/stripper that is taking a break from traveling due to healing from my last cosmetic procedure (breast augmentation) and my local state is just completely over-saturated with dancers and not enough customers. So I am switching back to the internet and trying to reintroduce myself to this audience. BTW - my avatar is old.

My measurements are 36DD-25-32.

My Instagram is @iHeartJessicaCho.

Hi! I'm Holly! I'm new to sex work and currently streaming on Chaturbate :cat: I'm a big nerd, especially about sex! I love adding new kinks and fantasies to my repertoire. I love roleplaying, sexual and non-sexual (I play a lot of D&D). Very much looking forward to being a part of this great community. You can find me at https://twitter.com/HollyH0les or on CB under the same name. ❤️

Hello,i am from Romania, streaming on Chaturbate as a femdom ,you may find me there as misstressmichelle5 for those who are curious

Best wishes to everyone !

Hello I'm Kimi. I go by Bunnii Kimi on all my platforms. I'm a semi new model on MFC I did CB too but found mfc better for me. I'm a cosplayer as well and would love to meet other models
So I seen to have been verified but for one reason I still can't get in the models only forums. Pls help?

Hey I’m Saltyaa and I’m here to promote my onlyfans, I am Brazilian and live in Norway

Attachments

• 6C59CD61-5446-4B2B-AE34-43522C6DE1C2.jpeg
    6C59CD61-5446-4B2B-AE34-43522C6DE1C2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Hello everyone, I'm so excited to be here with fellow Cammie's!!!
I'm super new to the industry and I really want to do very good.
I live in asia where camming is not allowed so I can't be loud or market myself too openly.
I cam on CB and stripchat currently and am trying to start up my onlyfans and fansly and manyvids accounts.
I would love to make some friends here and get some tips and advice!
(Also can someone please tell me how to pm Chloe? I can't figure it out and I'm having an issue with payment from stripchat so I need her help haha)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-170301_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220130-170301_Gallery.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 4
Bonjour, I'm Elviti and just have started with sexworking online. I'm still looking for my comfortable areas and I'm here for tips and encouragment Photo 13-06-2021, 19 20 08.jpg