AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Okay, Well, I guess I'll start here.

Mostly none of you know me from MFC because I usually stick to a very select few models. I'm very active in Chatrooms and Message Boards so if you dont know me from MFC, You'll know me from here.

I guess thats really it for my introduction.

:dance: whoohoo! Finally! So happy to have found a message board site designed for webcam girls & the men who love them. I don't know many of the models yet, I just started camming on MFC early June..so not that long. Before that I was on LiveJasmin since Nov...and let me just say I LOOOOOVE MFC! Everyone kicks ass, along w/ some of the best looking models :-D Ok...so back to introducing myself...22yr old mama of 2 little ones, from California..and I love what I do. I love being able to raise my children, and be w/ them ALL day...and I enjoy my job so much! I have the best of both worlds..so blessed. I have a feeling I'm going to be on this site A LOT! lol Thanks Amberrrr for making this, it's a wonderful way to get us all together.

I'm Alura69, I am on MFC sometimes (kinda randomized there with my schedule)

I am a plus sized female and I love seeing Amber as well as Frankie when I can catch them on cam.

I have not been on MFC too long so still getting used to it. I always find it funny when ppl come in my room and ask am I new. its like dont our profiles say how long we have been on there?

So let me get this straight, Alura, you're pretty new to MFC? :p

Yeah... so maybe I'm a bit of a smartass but welcome to the forums! I'll have to try and catch you on MFC sometime so I can drop by and say hello. :)

VoluptuisMilf said:
:dance: whoohoo! Finally! So happy to have found a message board site designed for webcam girls & the men who love them. I don't know many of the models yet, I just started camming on MFC early June..so not that long. Before that I was on LiveJasmin since Nov...and let me just say I LOOOOOVE MFC! Everyone kicks ass, along w/ some of the best looking models :-D Ok...so back to introducing myself...22yr old mama of 2 little ones, from California..and I love what I do. I love being able to raise my children, and be w/ them ALL day...and I enjoy my job so much! I have the best of both worlds..so blessed. I have a feeling I'm going to be on this site A LOT! lol Thanks Amberrrr for making this, it's a wonderful way to get us all together.

I've been in your room a few times, you're absolutely wonderful. :)

Its ok I'm a smartass as well lmao
I guess I get the whole are you new thing mainly cuz I am not on all the time or on a regular schedule(working on setting a more regular pattern).
Plus to some I am a new face, being plus sized. Wish they had a filter. But to me adding bbw to my name seems redundant. Its not like I'm using a fake pic or one that doesn't show me being fuller figured.

Mirra said:
So let me get this straight, Alura, you're pretty new to MFC? :p

Yeah... so maybe I'm a bit of a smartass but welcome to the forums! I'll have to try and catch you on MFC sometime so I can drop by and say hello. :)

My name is Nicole , nice to meet you all.I like this site alot , it's very cool :-D

Attachments

• 081700950345[00].jpg
    081700950345[00].jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 737
well i am anita toro, i think i am the only colombian in the forum, am i??
nothing, i just like to weast my time reading blogs, and forums, and this is perfect :dance:
i am webcamer since 2 months ago june 2010...
i really love it!

visit my profile guys and girls

xoxo

Imagen12.png

mica2022 said:
Hi, I am Michael / mica2022 from Germany.

As some might know, I love Anita_Toro dearly...

@Anita_Toro: So happy to be posted right below you...muah
:dance:

Hey Everyone! I'm Nadia, I've been camming it up on MFC since Feb of this year. I'm from BC,Canada but love to travel and hope to be able to travel and cam sooner than later :) Naomi told me about this forum and I am so glad she did. I'm really looking forward to being active on here and getting to know everyone, thanks Amber for making this forum!

I'm Alexa. I tend to perv lurk or log into my premium account to view models that I find either entertaining or genuine.

oh hai there,

I'm Mr Pink, an all-time lurker who found MFC as a cure for boredom :dance:

However, it's great that finally someone made a forum...

KUDOS TO AMBERCUTIE :clap:

Hey everyone!!! I'm Nyli from Toronto! I'm new to these forums. Looks like a nice community here! I'm also a MFC model 'PolePrincess' is my name. :dance:

Id like to welcome thickmami to the forum. She was referred by me to mfc as well as this forum. She is a fellow mfc model. Her screename eludes me at the moment. Msomahabbw or somethin like tht. I told her to come introduce herself but I think I need to kick her or somethin to get her to post lol

Hello All, I'm Cirvu. I have been lurking for a few months and finally decided I should say Hi. :wave:

Cirvu said:
Hello All, I'm Cirvu. I have been lurking for a few months and finally decided I should say Hi. :wave:
:hello1: :hello2:

DragonFlyM here, u might see me pop in ur room for a chat on occasions :p

i know it took WAY too long to register here and say hi'z!! XD

Hayden said:
Im Hayden Hart. Amber is one of my favorite models on MFC. I discovered her during during MEGA MAY and now I can't stop watching her.
:dance: ;)

I'm Sevrin. My first experiences with cam shows were the old Met-Art shows, which are now run by different people. While they were down this summer I started poking around and found a couple of my favourite models working on MFC, which I joined last month.

My dual interests are ladies of the cam and MMOs (currently on hiatus and waiting for TERA). I've enjoyed lurking here for a bit and thought I'd sign up.

Hello Amber Cutie regulars, my name is Scott and I currently operate a blog geared to adult web cam chat, relationship issues and so on. I won't discuss it's name, spamming is shit.

I've lurked here for awhile and admit I love the camgirl rants and say I agree with nearly %100 of them but it's their expressions that give me a good laugh now and then.

In fairness to full disclosure, I am also here to glean information from a cam girls perspective as I plan in the coming months to roll out a new site with a completely new format platform to the industry.

I've owned and operated online business' for the last fifteen years currently operating 18 websites. This new venture will be my first in the chat industry however which is why I decided to go straight to the source for a lot of information, the women who do it! Your insight is amazing.

Enough about me as I tend to ramble at times, I will field any questions you may have.

Much future success to all
Scott