AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who here wears glasses?[PIC]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristin Paige said:
I get a lot of compliments and pervy comments about my glasses :) I even have a video of my bf cumming all over my face and glasses!

Hey girl heyyy!

/pervmode

Reactions: KristinKervz
just got these :)

AuXZbTKCQAAfGPf.jpg:large

This seems like a good place to leave this.
*shamless plug* This is from a video and AWESOME pic set I did!

Attachments

• thesecretary.jpg
    thesecretary.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 336
Michael_G said:
JoleneJolene said:

Miss JJ you shameless hussy :-D :lol:
Meh! When you ain't got nothin to lose... heh

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Michael_G said:
Had glasses since 5yo, tried contacts and couldn't get on with them, I have been told I can`t have lasik as I rely on my left eye to see (right eye is very bad).

The hot secretary look or sexatary as i like to say is really hot with glasses.

This thread is a total WIN! Thanks mercyrain.
I wasn't sure this thread would be of interest to people, but hey, it seems relevant. Thank you for taking the time to read it and contribute to it. There's lots of sexy ladies who wear glasses. Yipee! I still need to take a sexy pic of me with my new glasses on so I can post it.

jizzgooglez said:
i LOVE my glasses. They've pretty much become my trademark lol
ive NEVER cammed without them lol
I wont do contacts or care for correcting my sigh with lasik because i honestly couldnt imagine NOT having 'jizzgoogles' anymore >.<
4-EYES UNITE!
LOL
The old comic actor Phil Silvers (Sgt. Bilko in "You'll Never Get Rich") needed glasses but on stage, he wore frames with no lenses so his eyes could be seen. :) So, one need never give up that "look." lol

:hello2: I wear glasses. I already have the eyesight of a 200 year old. lol. Anyway, I always by cheap reading glasses at Walmart or a bookstore and then have the lenses put in so I can see and because frames are so expensive at the optometrist and I don't have insurance. Here are som epics of my four eyes.

Attachments

• cute (2).jpg
    cute (2).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 286
    106.4 KB · Views: 286
  • mgf.jpg
    mgf.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 286
  • mgfprofilepic.jpg
    mgfprofilepic.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 286
JoleneJolene said:
OMFG jj you just ooze sexyness. DAYUM!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Raven69Skye said:
:hello2: I wear glasses. I already have the eyesight of a 200 year old. lol. Anyway, I always by cheap reading glasses at Walmart or a bookstore and then have the lenses put in so I can see and because frames are so expensive at the optometrist and I don't have insurance. Here are som epics of my four eyes.
I never thought about doing that! There are definitely some much, much cuter glasses at walmart than the optometrist, lol. I may have to do that for some fun glasses. :think:

no dude you have to go to a vintage/pin-up store or a bookstore. Or even Hot Topic. You'll find the cutest glasses ever. Just make sure they're no too odd shaped because the optometrist still has to fit the lenses in. :mrgreen:

blackxrose said:
Raven69Skye said:
I never thought about doing that! There are definitely some much, much cuter glasses at walmart than the optometrist, lol. I may have to do that for some fun glasses. :think:

Reactions: Rose
Ugh I meant "buy". I hate spelling errors. :) :geek:

Raven69Skye said:

I absolutely love girls with glasses.

My wife (a camgirl) has 6 different pairs for different looks :thumbleft:

I certainly was obsessed with getting new glasses pretty frequently in the last 5 years or so. I've recently calmed down a bit as it's an expensive habit! I love when people assume I just wear them as an accessory, though. I really need them to see the screen clearly, so stop with the "omg bb y u wear glasses in shower?!"

And I'm gonna throw one of my fave MFC emote/gifs in here for the hell of it. :)

Attachments

• amberglasses.jpg
    amberglasses.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 219
  • amberkiss.gif
    amberkiss.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
I wish I didn't need vision corrections..!!

Now I wear contacts ALL the time. Have been on and off between lenses and contacts but lenses traumatized me the most. I had to wear glasses since a very young age, and lucky me, I am allergic to all materials I know of glasses are made of, lol I shifted from plastic to metal to non framed ones, you know the ones with only the glasses end the connecting thing in the middle hihi

No matter what I chose, it was not only ugly, but it ended up creating an allergy right on whatever parts of my face the frames/glasses touched. I feel free with contacts now and though I sometimes wish to just relax my eyes, I have no pair of glasses :-?

I really admire you girls and the only way for me to go back to glasses would be to have those fake extravagant ones with which I'd still be with my contacts :geek:

Regarding the surgery, I am way too scared to go for the Lasik, people are now not recommending it so much. :think:

Great topic though, i'm glad I now can laugh at my nightmares :lol:

Bisous.

RoxieRed said:
Crappy weird cell phone pics, but these are my glasses, well, my newest pair!

glasses-1.jpg

glasses2.jpg

You are soo beautiful! whoa...

It bothers me how bad my eyes have gotten over the past 2 years or so. i had really good eyesight growing up. Signs are almost impossible to read at night without them, and we'll turn back around and go home to get them if i forget them on the way to the movies. Now that i wear them so much more often, my face looks strange to me if i don't have them on. i've only had them for a few years! Does this happen to anyone else?

Attachments

• glasses!.jpg
    glasses!.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 181
SophiaLocke said:
It bothers me how bad my eyes have gotten over the past 2 years or so. i had really good eyesight growing up. Signs are almost impossible to read at night without them, and we'll turn back around and go home to get them if i forget them on the way to the movies. Now that i wear them so much more often, my face looks strange to me if i don't have them on. i've only had them for a few years! Does this happen to anyone else?

I've been wearing glasses since I was a kid, and I hate the way I look without them. Like too young or undeveloped or something. It's probably not something other people see, I'm just used to my face with them.

The most obnoxious thing about glasses is the glare. GAH. FUUU GLARE!!!

Also, this website is amazing for super cheap glasses, and you can "try them on" on the website: http://zennioptical.com

SophiaLocke said:
I've been wearing glasses since I was a kid, and I hate the way I look without them. Like too young or undeveloped or something. It's probably not something other people see, I'm just used to my face with them

People do see it, and they are so used to see us with glasses that it is hard at first not to look weird without them. I had to get my face tanned right after i decided to go glassless AND wear make up (which i rarely do in daily life) not to have that "Oh there's something about you that's just not right" :giggle

Besides, I am guessing it has something to do with the strength of the correction itself?! The more powerful (meaning the blindest like myself :D) the more that visual effect will be accentuated.

By The way ALL of you ladies look adorable :)

i use to have glasses now i have contacts. although i do think glasses can be sexy I dident like wearing them all the time. So I have a couple pairs I sometimes wear depending on my look and mood that day lol :)

uWuw2.jpg

a couple years ago

AmberCutie said:
I certainly was obsessed with getting new glasses pretty frequently in the last 5 years or so. I've recently calmed down a bit as it's an expensive habit! I love when people assume I just wear them as an accessory, though. I really need them to see the screen clearly, so stop with the "omg bb y u wear glasses in shower?!"

Amber, the "amberglasses" picture is one of my favorite pictures of you ever. It's right up there with the "no makeup" thread picture for me. Gorgeous!

Reactions: AmberCutie
SophiaLocke said:
AmberCutie said:

Amber, the "amberglasses" picture is one of my favorite pictures of you ever. It's right up there with the "no makeup" thread picture for me. Gorgeous!
D'aww shucks, girly! Thank you!

jizzgooglez said:
i LOVE my glasses. They've pretty much become my trademark lol
ive NEVER cammed without them lol
I wont do contacts or care for correcting my sigh with lasik because i honestly couldnt imagine NOT having 'jizzgoogles' anymore >.<
4-EYES UNITE!
LOL

I couldn't look above the boobs I am afraid...that is some nice cleavage you got there miss jizz!

I4ap8.gif

Reactions: jizzgooglez
Status
Not open for further replies.