AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who Are Some Good Dirty Sex Talking Models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I'm more a fan of natural moans, facial expressions and the occasional "oh baby, your cock feels so good in my pussy" or "oh, mmmmm that feels so good" and "fuck me, fuck me hard baby, yes, oh yes" type stuff provided it's not overdone. It's also uber hawt when women say out loud when they're getting close to cumming and definitely when they are cumming.

:twocents-02cents:

Who do you think are some good dirty sex talkers?

LovelyLemon is the best, hands down. I swear she hypnotized me with her voice once and I was compelled to go to her group. :shifty:

MadisonLeigh said:
LovelyLemon is the best, hands down. I swear she hypnotized me with her voice once and I was compelled to go to her group. :shifty:

:text-yeahthat:

Reactions: Bocefish
I think MissLollipop's moans are pretty hot. :shifty:

She's not on mfc, but Molly Silver's moans and dirty talk are incredibly hot. I don't even have to see her on cam. I've listened to a few of her shows and the vocals alone are enough. *fans self* https://twitter.com/#!/molly_silver

Bocefish said:
I'm more a fan of natural moans, facial expressions and the occasional "oh baby, your cock feels so good in my pussy" or "oh, mmmmm that feels so good" and "fuck me, fuck me hard baby, yes, oh yes" type stuff provided it's not overdone. It's also uber hawt when women say out loud when they're getting close to cumming and definitely when they are cumming.

:twocents-02cents:

Who do you think are some good dirty sex talkers?

Jocelyn Rae is good at dirty talk, and she does A LOT of it (some might consider it 'overdone', I don't know...but I think most of the guys love the way she does it). :) I remember a guy on Streamate complimenting her by saying "You're so nasty (or dirty?)!," and he meant it in a good way...lol.

Reactions: Bocefish
My ex wouldn't make a sound, all during sex but then when she came she would turn beet red and curse at me like I had just ran over her shoe collection with a lawnmower.

She's call me every name in the book... Sometimes I swear she was gonna slug me.

Yes... it was very weird. She would smile a lot and giggle afterwards so, I guess she was happy.
:lol:

MadisonLeigh said:

Ooh, if Lemon is who I think she is then yes! I only ever went into her room one time and she was actually talking about something completely non-sexual (I think it was gardening or something) but... that voice *swoon*.

Shows with allysaamour have shown me what an amazing dirty talker she is=)
she can make me blush anytime;)

Status
Not open for further replies.