AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which cartoon character do you like the most ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart42

Banhammered
Mar 21, 2010
Twitter Username
@41dog
MFC Username
Serenity48
When I was younger guys I loved The Flintstones Bugs Bunny Quickdraw Mc Draw just to get started. I always wonder who you guys like even if I may not know the character

It's impossible to choose just one. It would take too long to list one from each of the cartoons I'm keeping at the top of the list.

Does anime count as cartoon for this thread? Some people say they are separate... Yes, both are animation, but there's always been this quality about cartoons... I differentiate.

Pokemon is a cartoon, not an anime. As is Hamtaro. Digimon as well. However, Batman and Superman I would put as American Anime. What's the line? Talking animals.

That said, if I have to pick a cartoon excluding anything I put as anime (remember, no talking animals means it's not a cartoon. Thundercats is iffy.), hm...

I always liked that bird chick from digimon. Hell if I remember her name right now. As a younger kid, it was the female from the Gnomes, and Sunny from Gummi Bears.

Chip & Dale motherfuckers... Dale if you made me choose one

Attachments

• Chip and Dale.JPG
    Chip and Dale.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 95
I can't narrow it down to just one, so here's a short list, no particular order and by no means the full list:

Freakazoid!
Pinky (from Pinky and The Brain, just in case there are other cartoon characters named Pinky out there)
Bender
Gambit (early 90s X-Men)

Homer Simpson is the G.O.A.T. so ill let him be

I choose Woody Woodpecker although you never see him anymore

Elmyra Duff :)

"Oooooh! Fuzzy-wuzzies!"

Cheeser1 said:
The Simpsons and South Park. And from the 80s I liked Dogtanian.

"cartoon character"

Attachments

• 1263346620397.jpg
    1263346620397.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 91
BlueMindzeye said:
NaughtyAmberX said:
BlueMindzeye said:
So many to choose from! Marvin the martian, Bugs bunny, Faye Valentine, Ed (from cowboy beebop), and Meatwad. Just to name a few.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force = Incredible!

Love ATHF!

Yes yes yes!!! :D
I just never get to watch it now, because a) I don't have cable, and b) I never remember to look it up online. lol

Usagi from Sailor Moon- we have *way* too much in common. I may not be blonde, but I am certainly clumsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.