AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where are some good places where missing items will be?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
I'm trying to find a pocket USB drive and I think I've looked in a lot of places with no result.

Can't argue with that, except when I do find it, I'm going to look in another place for it just for the fun of it.

If you can remember where you last had it (or around the time), try re-tracing your steps after that. I usually end up finding things this way, and systematically search wherever I was. And search the pockets of any clothes/backpacks.

Good luck, hope you find it.

Oh, I found it. I had to go through a hidden passageway under my bed, through the winding uphill path, past the cobwebs, behind the sliding slab of rock, and in a bag in a box under some ancient tome of spells. Not sure what it was doing there, though.

Um... seriously, though, it was in my backpack which I hadn't used for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.