AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

when your ATF leaves the site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2011
I've been a member of MFC for about ...3 years now? (give or take I guess)...

in that time I've had a lot of ATFs (All Time Favorites) come and go, and before Christmas time I had two ATFs just up and vanish. So, while I was looking around for another ATF I saw my Reward Points...and it was serveral K (less than 5 though!). Needless to say I was astonished at how much I had spent, and that was mostly in the last 18 months or so and doesn't include paypal/chipin for skypes.

So, has anyone else used the departure of their ATFs to analyze their spending?

3 years and just a few K in points? :shock: :naughty:

:-D I've been here about the same and have left 20k RP in the dust behind me....
I have absolutely no regret for tipping these wonderful girls over this period of time. In fact, there are many times I remember I wanted to give more.

SoTxBob said:
3 years and just a few K in points? :shock: :naughty:

:-D I've been here about the same and have left 20k RP in the dust behind me....
I have absolutely no regret for tipping these wonderful girls over this period of time. In fact, there are many times I remember I wanted to give more.

:HSB :)

Seriously...I don't feel too bad then....but my question still is: when an ATF has left the site did you question how much you spent? I'm guessing the answer to that is no ;)

DaddyDominant said:
KarmelKiss said:
I accrue at least 5 thousand RPs a week. You're doing it wrong! :lol:

YOu spend..or you get??? :)

and btw, I have perved in your room a few times but never talked.

"hi!"
she spends tokens so she GETS (accrues) RP

OliverDougls said:
Just went north of 37k RP and wish it could be 137k. Money well spent IMHO.

People like you are absolutely necessary to the continuing success of MFC and the models who work there. Thank you for your continued generosity and support.

For other people, the loss of an ATF can be a sobering wakeup call to just how much they are spending, especially if they are spending it for some reason other than entertainment. Sometimes guys can get blinded by their testicles, and then when the object of their affection disappears, they realize they bankrupted themselves for nothing.

Once a month or so we get a sob story post from some poor dude who dropped a shit ton of tokens on a girl, and didn't get back from the girl what he was expecting. It's the occasional reminder that MFC shouldn't be treated as anything more than an entertainment service.

bawksy said:
OliverDougls said:

People like you are absolutely necessary to the continuing success of MFC and the models who work there. Thank you for your continued generosity and support.

For other people, the loss of an ATF can be a sobering wakeup call to just how much they are spending, especially if they are spending it for some reason other than entertainment. Sometimes guys can get blinded by their testicles, and then when the object of their affection disappears, they realize they bankrupted themselves for nothing.

Once a month or so we get a sob story post from some poor dude who dropped a shit ton of tokens on a girl, and didn't get back from the girl what he was expecting. It's the occasional reminder that MFC shouldn't be treated as anything more than an entertainment service.

Oh, I wasn't in love (lust) with them...but I was sitting around prettying up my profile and I was like 'holy fuck balls'. No sobs story, no 'I thought she loved me for me!', just more of a curiosity than anything else. It reminds me of a line from Blaze:

Earl Long: Would you still love me as much if I wasn't the fine governor of the great state of Louisiana?
Blaze Starr: Would you still love *me* if I had little tits and worked in a fish house?

I think its the same reason I hate videogames that track how long you've played it. I know I'm a recluse...I don't need a reminder!

Reactions: LadyLuna
While here, I tend to not have many 'ATF' and a rather large group of regular stops. Of my top fav girls tho, of the few that have gone on to other things, I have zero regrets about what has been spent on them. Its their JOB and they all were friends here for the most part. I am still in contact with some of them. Besides, if this interaction were in real life, spending this much time with these beautiful women would have surely cost me a helluva lot more, even if it were just for maybe dinner or a movie.... :lol: :lol: :dance:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
DaddyDominant said:
bawksy said:
OliverDougls said:

Oh, I wasn't in love (lust) with them...but I was sitting around prettying up my profile and I was like 'holy fuck balls'. No sobs story, no 'I thought she loved me for me!', just more of a curiosity than anything else. It reminds me of a line from Blaze:

Earl Long: Would you still love me as much if I wasn't the fine governor of the great state of Louisiana?
Blaze Starr: Would you still love *me* if I had little tits and worked in a fish house?

I think its the same reason I hate videogames that track how long you've played it. I know I'm a recluse...I don't need a reminder!

It reminds me of a conversation between a dancer/model (not sure which, I frequent too many forums) and a patron (paraphrased):

Guy: Would you still like me if I didn't have money?
Girl: Would you still like me if I didn't have tits?

On a more relevant note; I think I'd slowly fade away if a majority of my 'all time favourites' left in rapid succession. The communities of people tend to pull me back, but the nature of MFC may not allow that. Only time shall tell.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
I usually redefine my ATF before they leave.

and for the polling...
Member 9 months, 2.2k RP
(about 3 months no spending between Nov-Jan)

hornygods said:
It reminds me of a conversation between a dancer/model (not sure which, I frequent too many forums) and a patron (paraphrased):

Guy: Would you still like me if I didn't have money?
Girl: Would you still like me if I didn't have tits?

A woman does not need breasts to be beautiful. The pictures in this link are sad, but the women seem to be confident and in control of their lives.

Breast cancer survivors

Reactions: JickyJuly
Shaun__ said:
A woman does not need breasts to be beautiful. The pictures in this link are sad, but the women seem to be confident and in control of their lives.

Breast cancer survivors
It's a shame that uterine and ovarian cancer doesn't get this awareness though. How many pictures have you seen of women who've been forced to give up their chance to have children because they had to choose between getting a full hysterectomy to live and keeping their female organs? :(

We hear about women who retire from camming to have children or get married but how many of them have retired because of female cancer?

bawksy said:
OliverDougls said:

Who are you and what have you done with Bawksy?

blackxrose said:
Shaun__ said:

Breast cancer survivors
It's a shame that uterine and ovarian cancer doesn't get this awareness though. How many pictures have you seen of women who've been forced to give up their chance to have children because they had to choose between getting a full hysterectomy to live and keeping their female organs? :(

We hear about women who retire from camming to have children or get married but how many of them have retired because of female cancer?

You seldom hear about cervix uteri cancer, because it is not as common as breast cancer, and the effects of breast cancer are visible to people. I seldom here anything about prostate cancer either, and it is almost as common as breast cancer. Someone I work with just learned he has stage 4 of it, but six months ago the doctors and test all said he was fine, and in perfect health. Now he is deciding weather to die a slow death undergoing chemo or a fast death from the cancer, while praying for a miracle.

Based on rates from 2006-2008, 12.29% of women born today will be diagnosed with cancer of the breast at some time during their lifetime. This number can also be expressed as 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with cancer of the breast during their lifetime. These statistics are called the lifetime risk of developing cancer. Sometimes it is more useful to look at the probability of developing cancer of the breast between two age groups. For example, 5.68% of women will develop cancer of the breast between their 50th and 70th birthdays. (See Fast Stats for more detailed statistics, and Probability of Developing and Dying of CancerExternal Web Site Policy for methodology)

Lifetime Risk

Based on rates from 2006-2008, 0.68% of women born today will be diagnosed with cancer of the cervix uteri at some time during their lifetime. This number can also be expressed as 1 in 147 women will be diagnosed with cancer of the cervix uteri during their lifetime. These statistics are called the lifetime risk of developing cancer. Sometimes it is more useful to look at the probability of developing cancer of the cervix uteri between two age groups. For example, 0.25% of women will develop cancer of the cervix uteri between their 50th and 70th birthdays. (See Fast Stats for more detailed statistics, and Probability of Developing and Dying of CancerExternal Web Site Policy for methodology)

This chart shows the most common forms of cancer.​
dNWRA.jpg

Wow, from a discussion of all-time favorites and their impact on your reward points, to a discussion of breast cancer in less than 20 posts. I smell a hijacking.

PS 11,000 RP in 2 years.

ComicOzzie said:
Wow, from a discussion of all-time favorites and their impact on your reward points, to a discussion of breast cancer in less than 20 posts. I smell a hijacking.

PS 11,000 RP in 2 years.

Back on topic, and despite what happened I have no desire to change my past actions. Mistakes are how you grow as a person.

kujDf.jpg

I think it's a good idea for you to utilize the token storage feature. Supposedly, it establishes greater trust than without.

EDIT - is it really a mistake?

hornygods said:
I think it's a good idea for you to utilize the token storage feature. Supposedly, it establishes greater trust than without.

Trust is earned not bought. I fail to see how it has anything to do with token count.

About 2.5 years on MFC and a bit over 50k RPs, last time I checked.

While I have some regrets for the time I have spent on MFC, none of those regrets really have to do with the money I spent. If my ATF left MFC it would not be a big blow as we would still talk away from MFC. I would still return once in a while to MFC just to chat to some of the members and models that are fun to talk to.

Shaun__ said:
hornygods said:

Trust is earned not bought. I fail to see how it has anything to do with token count.

I was inferring that transparency about one's token count (or anything else for that matter) establishes a stronger platform for trust - not that 'trust' would be bought for 'x' tokens. On the breeding ground of fraud, if you can identify yourself as legitimate in the context that you have sufficient funds to cover a particular request, then they'd be more likely to trust you.

hornygods said:
Shaun__ said:
hornygods said:

I was inferring that transparency about one's token count (or anything else for that matter) establishes a stronger platform for trust - not that 'trust' would be bought for 'x' tokens. On the breeding ground of fraud, if you can identify yourself as legitimate in the context that you have sufficient funds to cover a particular request, then they'd be more likely to trust you.

The models that know me already know what kind of person I am, and they tend to trust me. Besides I do not normally ask strange models to do something in public chat on the promise of tokens in return. If I have an off topic request I ask if they would be interested in doing it. If they say yes I negotiate a price then tip that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.