AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your favorite bra?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
bras.jpg

Boobies in a bra can look sooooo hot! What's your favorite bra sighting or to wear?

Pervs_INC said:
PrincessXina said:
It's very hard to find sexy bras in my size and when I do they are insanely expensive.

I do really like this one:
6072gs300.jpg

It's very elegant and old fashioned looking.

Yep, very elegant and sexy Xina, flatters your boobies just nice.

DOH! just realised thats not you in the pic, I hopelesly suck and fail :woops:

:lol:
No problem! I WISH I had that bra, I assure you it would look equally lovely, hahaha.
I can't seem to find any bra pics of me, most of them seem to be hand bras :-D

No problem! I WISH I had that bra, I assure you it would look equally lovely, hahaha.
And a hand bra is not worthy of posting for what reason??? :whistle:

Chamaeleon said:
And a hand bra is not worthy of posting for what reason??? :whistle:

No good reason. It seems to be my most popular attire after all.
Picture-52.jpg

i prefer no bras because i have a cups and it's more comfortable that way. but if i HAVE to wear a bra or roomie says i'm not allowed to go outside without one, i wear one of my vs pink cotton bras. they're fairly comfy and cotton.

blackxrose said:
i prefer no bras because i have a cups and it's more comfortable that way. but if i HAVE to wear a bra or roomie says i'm not allowed to go outside without one, i wear one of my vs pink cotton bras. they're fairly comfy and cotton.
Let me know the next time it's cold outside and you decide that braless is the look you want. I'll be there :text-callme:

I like my sports bras...they support the little bit I got, and even nearing 30 there is no sagging or stretch marks (in Boob region anyways LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.