AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your astrology?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm a cancer. I don't know much about it. Ive had people gusse I'm a cancer
Cancer's are the best. Tend to be really good leaders, and great w money 🤍
I feel like another great thing about most of the Cancers I've known, is that they really truly care, and put their whole self into the things they do.
As well as their friendships, and relationships in general.
My daughter/ best friend is a Cancer.
Happy belated Birthday 💚

Reactions: D_A_X
haha why? Im not good in astrology :p Im curious!!
I think you see both sides of a situation quite well. It's a Gemini trait. A very charismatic trait, too.

@MarieElise both my father and my sister are Cancers and they are the most selfish people I have ever met in my life. On my 30th birthday, my sister showed up to my mom's for my party and proceeded to talk about herself and only herself the entire time, then realized she and my husband had the same cell phone. She starts going on and on about the features and asks him a question and when he didn't answer right away she snapped at him, "WELL ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME?!" I looked at her dead in her face and said, "he didn't know you were talking to him, just thought you were prattling like you always do."

I know another Cancer who is the most selfless person imaginable. So one out of three ain't bad. No diss to @BrookeRidess, she's always been a sweetheart.

I think you see both sides of a situation quite well. It's a Gemini trait. A very charismatic trait, too.

@MarieElise both my father and my sister are Cancers and they are the most selfish people I have ever met in my life. On my 30th birthday, my sister showed up to my mom's for my party and proceeded to talk about herself and only herself the entire time, then realized she and my husband had the same cell phone. She starts going on and on about the features and asks him a question and when he didn't answer right away she snapped at him, "WELL ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME?!" I looked at her dead in her face and said, "he didn't know you were talking to him, just thought you were prattling like you always do."

I know another Cancer who is the most selfless person imaginable. So one out of three ain't bad. No diss to @BrookeRidess, she's always been a sweetheart.
Sorry about your father and sister though. 💩 to them. But I agree, Brooke is awesome sauce 🤍
Every Cancer I've ever known, hasn't been perfect. True here also.
I could definitely tell some stories of Cancers gone ape shit wild too. One of my best friends growing up dated one long term, who cheated on her, because she wasn't "fat enough" :eek: I was not impressed with that guy at all! He pranced around in kilts all the time. I don't want his type wearing kilts! Those are for cool guys only!

I almost told him so too. That as a Scottish person, I wanted to rescind the kilts he was wearing, but that would not have come out right at all 😂

Last edited:

Ooh wow thats really me haha!!

Cancers are highly emotional, make good friends and good partners. They value family and traditional values, generally. But they can get a bit possessive of their friends and partners if misaligned. Physically, cancers tend to be rounder, fuller, full lips, round cheeks, think 'fertility'. it's a feminine sign. They are also sensitive and can be easily hurt by others.
Thanks so much. This all describes me

Reactions: D_A_X
I'm a Pisces. I haven't been able to ever get a full chart because I don't know the time of my birth, and that's always been disappointing to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
If your birth certificate got lost, you can call the hospital and pay for another copy in some countries. I had to do that w Scotland a few years ago. Maybe your situation is more complicated though.

I will say the times on the certificate are not always accurate. I was watching the clock when I gave birth and knew the exact time, to the second my first child was born.

The nurses were tired (understandably) and actually got it wrong by 15 mins. They wrote the wrong time on the official paperwork, which in his case made a huge difference, since he was born right on the cusp of 2 different ascendants. Luckily Mom was paying attention though.

So if any of the rest of you find you are on cusps with anything to 1 degree or something, read the descriptions of both, and go with what intuitively sounds like you more. These poor midwives get exhausted, and sometimes all the babies decide to be born on the same night. It was a full harvest moon in my case, and all the babies came at once, so they actually ran out of rooms, and were all so exhausted.

Last edited:
It's not on your birth certificate?
If your birth certificate got lost, you can call the hospital and pay for another copy in some countries. I had to do that w Scotland a few years ago. Maybe your situation is more complicated though.
It's more complicated. 😅 I wasn't born at a hospital and without going too deep into the details, nobody knows the exact time or even close to it. The date might even be off.

It's more complicated. 😅 I wasn't born at a hospital and without going too deep into the details, nobody knows the exact time or even close to it. The date might even be off.
Oooh I see. That really is a bummer. :(

Cancer's are the best. Tend to be really good leaders, and great w money 🤍
I feel like another great thing about most of the Cancers I've known, is that they really truly care, and put their whole self into the things they do.
As well as their friendships, and relationships in general.
My daughter/ best friend is a Cancer.
Happy belated Birthday 💚
Thanks I wish I was better with money but I appreciate this message

• Hugs