AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the first game you ever played?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffypancha

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jun 17, 2011
My first game would be Abe's oddysee for the PS1 and PC.
(I still play it till this day :3)

I assume you mean computer games!?
First game played was "Pong" - seriously.
First game i owned was "The Hobbit" - old textadventure on an Oric-1 computer. (followed by the "frogger" game)
Most played singlePlayer Game is still "Elite".
Most time invested in an own "NeverwinterNights"-Multiplayer-Server with own adventures.

Daily Thompsons super test

zx spectrum 128 ftw

Diving and Skiiing were Nails, tug-o-war was just a random 50-50 if you won. Sometimes(often) the comp just decided you were gonna lose

I'm not sure I remember, but we got an Intellivision video game console that hooked up to the tv when I was like 5 so it was probably that. I think it did a tennis-themed version of pong.

It's amazing to realize that these games kept me occupied for hours. I am a sad, sad, sad human being. :crybaby:
ELT200712050647408293949.GIF

asteroids_game-thumb-550x296-20225.jpeg

Chamaeleon said:
It's amazing to realize that these games kept me occupied for hours. I am a sad, sad, sad human being. :crybaby:
ELT200712050647408293949.GIF

asteroids_game-thumb-550x296-20225.jpeg

i too played that game or games my parents got me a grandstand console and the tennis looked like the football and that in turn looked amazingly like the hockey haha just the size of the ball changed :lol: hours of fun we had on that console me and my brother

Reactions: LingWoosBunny
My first game ever played must have been family feud on my old DOS system, 1 color, text prompts... Ahhh memories

I think the first game I ever played was Peek-a-boo! Or maybe "Guess where that smell's coming from."

Oh! Video games, hrm, probably Pong or Pac-man, something from the Atari. Ahh, memories.... big black and brown box thing with metal switches that looked like bomb controls and clunky controllers with nothing more than an ill-responsive joystick and a big red button. You kids today with your fancy, schmancy multi-button layouts and touch screen phones.

Traditio said:
I assume you mean computer games!?
First game played was "Pong" - seriously.
First game i owned was "The Hobbit" - old textadventure on an Oric-1 computer. (followed by the "frogger" game)
Most played singlePlayer Game is still "Elite".
Most time invested in an own "NeverwinterNights"-Multiplayer-Server with own adventures.

Ohhhh! how I remember The Hobbit, "you attack thorin with the blunt knife, Thorin attacks you with the sharp knife, Thorin kills you." LMAO, good times good times.

Hmmmmm first game, we had a battery powered pong style TV game, first actual video or computer game was a Sinclair ZX spectrum 16k, can`t quite remember the first game i played on it though, was a loooong time ago lol

Lol remember those games where you had to type everything in...my older brother played them. I think Zork was one of them.

"There is a door in front of you, it has a face and appears to be sleeping. What would you like to do?"

Then you'd spend hours, if not days trying to guess the exact word the program was looking for....

>I say hello
The door ignores you
>I knock
The door ignores you
>fuck you
The door ignores you
>...

I think it was either Pac- Man or Combat on the old wood grained atari . I think I was maybe 4 or so.

super mario bros followed by duck hunt on Nintendo. I also remember a rock em sock em robot type boxing game on my babysitter's atari.

morment said:
Super Mario Bros.
Same here with me! The Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt 2 in 1 cartridge that came with the "Action Pack" of the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) was the very first 2 games I played. And it was the toaster model of the NES which gave everyone problems and resulted in having us blow into the cartridges or use rubbing alcohol to clean them!

The 72 pin connectors inside the control deck were also prone to becoming warped as well as contracting when leaving it on for long periods of time and the pin connectors had to be replaced.

I think Zombies Ate My Neighbors. First ever. Though I was barred from all of the systems (the man in the house assumed girls don't play videogames) and had to mooch whenever I had an opening.

Mario 64, another fantastic game early on in my life. Punching a Boo in the rectum always makes for a good time.

God I feel old with some answers being PS1 games, lol.

It was either Pitfall or Tank on Atari 2600 I think. But I barely remember, I was probably 5 or so at the time. First game in my normal memory was probably Kung Fu on NES at my friends house before I got my own NES.

Super Mario Bros. for the NES system waaaaay back in 1990

Im ashamed to say after all these years ...ive never beaten it... that frustrating final castle and its patterns always got me..

I could easily look on you tube how to beat it..but I refuse to take the easy path.. :mrgreen:

SweepTheLeg said:
preaching to the choir there. blow out the cartridge and pray this time it works.

If it doesn't work after blowing in it you have to beat the game off something a little....lol.....then it seems to work....Like smack it off your hand....I wonder if I was the only kid who thought that had an effect......than maybe reach inside the console and push the game from side to side...lol.....oh the memories :)

LacieLaPlante said:
Well.. Oregon Trail on PC was before Pokemon Red.. I think? That would be the order for me. Oregon Trail at school, Pokemon Red was my very first video game that I owned though. Then Bomberman!!

Yeah I think Oregon trail was from the 80s...Pokenmon red was late 90s....so chances are you did oregon trail in school first :)

CammiStar said:
JerMajesty said:
Super Mario Bros. for the NES system waaaaay back in 1990
THAT made me feel old.

I think pong or something along those lines an an Atari.

First computer was a Commodore 64. I am ancient. Where the hell did I put my cane? GET OFF MY LAWN!
So you are my age - wanna Date? ;)
We can play a round of summer olympics or impossible mission... and throw some bread on the ducks...

Yeah the old un's are the best. Ah the memories

In the 1970's :
Pong

Late 1970's early 1980's:
Space Invaders,
Galaxian,
PacMan,
Asteroids.

I always fancied one of those little Space Invader table mounted consoles that you used to see in a lot of bars in the late 1970's to have sat in the corner of the lounge. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.