AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Week Day do you find you make the most Money?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
What week day do you find you make the most money? I thought it would be Friday since that's usually when people get paid... but Friday doesn't seem to be any different then the slow week days. What day do you find the most rewarding? Thanks, Love you girls :)

I know many models who avoid Sundays like the plague during the fall and winter to avoid competing with NFL football.

haven't worked long but wednesday seemed to be my golden day

It varies hugely for me. If i had to pinpoint two days/nights I always try to work as they are usually the most lucrative for me i would say mondays and thursdays in the evenings. Very different to my time in the wine trade when everybody used to get the friday feeling and I had some of my biggest days ever simply due to people looking forwards to the weekend and some nice allocations of fairly hard to get your hands on stuff (one friday i sold £26k worth of wine!!!! Oh how different the world looks now that we have global economic meltdown on our hands lol)

The day that I am happiest, is the day that I make the most money.

Failing that, the day that I have the right combination of horny and relaxed. Too horny, and I come across as desperate. Too relaxed, and I come across as not horny.

Some graphs based on groups and privates from the last 6 months (counting sessions between 5 and 60 minutes). I thought it would be more conclusive.

Attachments

• mfc-groups-privates-last-6-months.jpg
    mfc-groups-privates-last-6-months.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 179
MyCamgirl said:
Some graphs based on groups and privates from the last 6 months (counting sessions between 5 and 60 minutes). I thought it would be more conclusive.

The only surprising thing to me is how high Sunday is ranked. I wonder if that is skewed due to time zones and such. Meaning that some of Sunday's groups/privates either occurred on Saturday (in the member's time zone), or was due to the model's cam time starting late (11PM +/-) and carrying over past midnight.

schlmoe said:
The only surprising thing to me is how high Sunday is ranked. I wonder if that is skewed due to time zones and such. Meaning that some of Sunday's groups/privates either occurred on Saturday (in the member's time zone), or was due to the model's cam time starting late (11PM +/-) and carrying over past midnight.
I forgot to mention that the data used Pacific timezone.

It is important to notice that the graphs show groups and privates. We all know that on MFC there are a lot of action happening in public chat and many girls do better with countdowns, raffles, games etc than with groups/privates.

Also, MFC has many girls from Europe. This explains why there are more privates between 1 AM - 11 AM (Pacific), which is exactly the day shift on many European studios. The private sessions are longer too during this time. If the girls want, I can also post the graphs for the hours. However, I think they are not very conclusive.

Reactions: schlmoe
MyCamgirl said:
schlmoe said:
I forgot to mention that the data used Pacific timezone.

It is important to notice that the graphs show groups and privates. We all know that on MFC there are a lot of action happening in public chat and many girls do better with countdowns, raffles, games etc than with groups/privates.

Also, MFC has many girls from Europe. This explains why there are more privates between 1 AM - 11 AM (Pacific), which is exactly the day shift on many European studios. The private sessions are longer too during this time. If the girls want, I can also post the graphs for the hours. However, I think they are not very conclusive.

Yes this is what I was thinking, that Sunday skews higher due to "carryover" from Saturday night. The only other comment I have, is that I've heard from a number of US girls (not all) that weekends are "slow". The explanation for that is everyone's situation is different and YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.