AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What toys use cam model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigarettes? I guess you could use a fog machine or vape, but most smoking fetish dudes are into the straight cigarette smoke so unless you buy one of those for the model, I can't see why she would spend her money on something that wouldn't be lucrative for most smoke fetish dudes.

Now, if you're wanting a vibe to control or something while she smokes, I have the wevibe sync for clitroal stimulation. It connects through an app on the phone. I know some girls don't enjoy it, but I love it and wish they would make one that would perform like the lovense with tips because clitoral stimulation is where it is at for me. So you could set it up to do a pattern as she exhales or whatever. The vibrations won't blow your mind, but it still does the trick and feels amazing.

There aren't a lot of toys made for one specific kink or fetish, but that doesn't mean you can't make another toy work with yours. Just make sure that if you ask the model to get it, you are paying for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.