AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to do while waiting.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2021
As I stated on my first thread here (sorry I'm already doing a second one), this is my first week streaming on CB. I've had low views and even lower tippings, but I guess that's expected. So the lives felt like hours of waiting. I just wanted some ideas as to what to do to avoid just sitting like a lump on a log while no one tips.
I usually dance a little, sing a little, tease. I even did origamis, sometimes. I'd also like to talk to people, but they are mostly silent. :bear:

Models here, what do you usually do when you are "waiting"?

Reactions: anabeauty37
Got a streaming subscription? Like I would put it on mute w/ close captioning on another monitor. Most laptops/pcs can handle two video inputs. You can use a TV with an HDMI port.

As I stated on my first thread here (sorry I'm already doing a second one), this is my first week streaming on CB. I've had low views and even lower tippings, but I guess that's expected. So the lives felt like hours of waiting. I just wanted some ideas as to what to do to avoid just sitting like a lump on a log while no one tips.
I usually dance a little, sing a little, tease. I even did origamis, sometimes. I'd also like to talk to people, but they are mostly silent. :bear:

That depend on your streams, i think. Everything what you are saying is okay, tippers will come, you have to give them time to find you :p

I am always fully 'present' while streaming.
I am also trying to make conversations, but when it's all silent i am dancing. It's my way to look somehow and not be bored at the same time. When i have big problem with thoughts in my head - i'm standing, move only a little in dance with my eyes closed. When i am doing this it's helping me with negative emotions.
I am also talking to myself in hope that someone will not be able to listen to this anymore and start talking 😅
I am drawing & showing that to them.
I am sitting close & moving my hands slowly on body/just staring to the camera, because it relax me.

Ah, i was also saying "hello" to EVERY user, right now not that much 😅 For me it works. Most people don't answer, but there are some who will notice in that way that you want to talk and will start. A lot of grays made me want to come back again and again in my worse time at the beginning. And couple of them turned colour for me later 😈

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37

I would HIGHLY suggest using ImShineModel so you can use OBS and split with as many token sites as you possibly can. If you are spending time streaming, you might as well work as many sites as possible :)

Reactions: KingMarti

I'm always listening to music, and lip-synching...singing...and sitting on the bed dancing to it.

As a member, I agree with all of the above. Just dont look bored or spend your time on the phone. Ill stay and tip if its a fun place to be.

When I cam on a bed, I used this hack:
This computer stand:

This phone pillow underneath it:

This TV watching pillow: I used it to prop myself up on my side in goddess pose.

Then I'd just hook up my bluetooth airpod pro to my phone and watch TV. Was a rather relaxing way to do my time online.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Take a 15-20 minute break every 2 hours. Or of course if it’s completely dead log off for a few minutes.

This might sound a little bit utopic - but you shouldn't just wait. Do some teasing, start dancing, try your best to attract traffic to your room.
Make sure you take regular breaks tho. Also, in all honesty, there are going to be times when you won't feel like doing all the teasing and engaging stuff. I personally watch funny compilations on YT - lifts up my mood big time, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.