AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Whoooo hooooooooooo

The Rumjacks; An Irish Pub
T'is a wee charmer, even if ah say so meself 😆 ☘️

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Did I already post a bunch of Red Hot Chilli Peppers? I've been on a huge Californication kick recently.
It's weird though; I bought that album when it first came out, and it had such a specific vibe (for me)
Now I still love it, but it has none of the old vibe when I listen to it. Weird. The vibe never changes like that on me; never.
Anyways lol ...

And ofcourse this one's a classic, I doubt there's anyone here who doesn't love this one ...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Did I already post a bunch of Red Hot Chilli Peppers? I've been on a huge Californication kick recently.
It's weird though; I bought that album when it first came out, and it had such a specific vibe (for me)
Now I still love it, but it has none of the old vibe when I listen to it. Weird. The vibe never changes like that on me; never.
Anyways lol ...

And ofcourse this one's a classic, I doubt there's anyone here who doesn't love this one ...
I've been a huge RHCP fan since the late 80's, went to see them live a couple times and had the t-shirt (another story, but my kids recently found all my old band shirts that I collected, and decided maybe I was a tiny bit cool, once upon a time :) ).
I bought Californication while I was living in LA and remember it as such a special time cruising around listening to it on repeat....... CD, not downloaded.
But my journey with them has gone in different directions; I used to really appreciate how they changed styles, but I'm finding lately that I'm going back to their early brasher sounds, and not enjoying the softer more melodic recent stuff. Might be a temporary thing, but it's a bit confronting to suddenly feel distanced from an old musical friend.

OMG I cannot believe you posted RATM, I had decided on my drive home from work that I was going to add Renegades of Funk to this thread!
So here it is:

Reactions: MarieElise
Is it just me or does vanilla ice look like justin bieber ?
And just when Justin Biebers Mom thought she had gotten away with it, and no one would ever notice lol …

And just when Justin Biebers Mom thought she had gotten away with it, and no one would ever notice lol …
episode 16 GIF

I noticed it when it came on yesterday, even the hair is almost a match 😂
9iimoQ0zmdpN7w6Fu_c4otuljMpdh_CW66T2UHx1uKg.jpg

I thought this was really cool, they did a 20 year anniversary video and got nearly all of the people from the original video to reshoot for the new video.