AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the longest you've gone without eating?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
I mean, I'm pretty sure none of us can beat that man who hasn't eaten for 70 years, but I think the longest I've gone without eating is 29 hours. No 30 hour famine for me. And I didn't do it for religious reasons; I did it because I felt sad.

I'm pretty sure it was 3 days. I lost 4 lbs. But, I had food poisoning, it's not like I had a choice in the matter.

Couple of weeks ago I was really sick and I went 50+ hours without being able to eat anything, and I was only able to drink small amounts of water every few hours. That slightly beats out the time I had food poisoning about 3 years ago and couldn't eat for about 2 days.

Hmm... I want to lose that extra 5 pounds. Maybe I should get some food poisoning. If you don't see me in the chat tonight, it probably means I am attempting to get lots of rest in bed.

Wait... what am I saying? I'll be on MFC even if I'm a quarter conscious.

Jason314 said:
Hmm... I want to lose that extra 5 pounds. Maybe I should get some food poisoning. If you don't see me in the chat tonight, it probably means I am attempting to get lots of rest in bed.

Wait... what am I saying? I'll be on MFC even if I'm a quarter conscious.

LOL. Let me hook you up at the bad teriyaki place that did it for me... :)

I've gone a few days without eating. I tend to forget to eat often. I still drink of course, but no food.

I forget sometimes too. Never more than a day but I'll be super busy, get home late then sit down and realize I'm starving. Then I just go to bed. Sometimes it's easier to just start over in the morning.

I do the same thing when I have a culinary disaster. I get some crazy idea to make something and when it turn out to be a complete failure, I get so deflated I just go to bed hungry.

I used to abuse my adderall prescription (idkwtf) and I would go nearly 2 days w/o eating quite often. Then there was one time I was sick and slept for about 4 days solid. I doubt I ate then. I was delirious from fever, I had never been or never have again hallucinated from a fever.

About 6-8 days, when i was locked into my house when i had cancer, and it had to be broken into to save me. I was a pretty poor state, comatose, and i owe them my life.

Somewhere between 36 and 48 hours.

Not quite sure how long I went without eating in college.

The bit that I know for sure is when I was in high school, I went to sleep one afternoon, woke up around dinner the next day. My mother let me sleep because I was sick. If I'm remembering correctly, it was a Sun-Mon, and that Sunday I just had breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.