AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*includes pics of dogs and pretty girls...lol*

A friend of mine mentioned that he's attending a George Clinton concert this week, so I felt like blasting this song real quick.

Reactions: Brad and Nordling
emptiedglass said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Somehow I broke the 26K barrier. I didn't think it would be possible without having access to the model's sections of abundant material to post to.
Nice work!
Your ACF score is the highest among us mere mortals. As opposed to, you know, all the goddesses who walk freely among us here.
I think it would be just hilarious if one of you Mr.smartyTECHNOpants were to somehow hack into the ACF top ten and do a lil' switcheroo in the #1 spot.... :whistle:

ZCXJVBe.gif

Of course, I don't know how long that would last. I have a feeling our current ruler of the ACF roost, Miss LilyMarie, might beg to differ and I assume she would not take this lying down.... :shifty:

r7NDh03.jpg

kHU9LbC.gif

*and yes, I do realize that I have entirely too much time on my hands. Don't you judge me....
QScSvWY.gif

Attachments

• coup de Lily.png
    coup de Lily.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 204
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Of course, I don't know how long that would last. I have a feeling our current ruler of the ACF roost, Miss LilyMarie, might beg to differ and I assume she would not take this lying down.... :shifty:

tumblr_mnedwtfYi71s1vg5do1_500.gif

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I think it would be just hilarious if one of you Mr.smartyTECHNOpants were to somehow hack into the ACF top ten and do a lil' switcheroo in the #1 spot.... :whistle:

I think it's Amber's wrath that people should fear if hacking the forum is involved. :lol:

Zordon just told the Power Rangers that Santa does in fact exist. Why would 5 teenagers (with attitude) not have more of a reaction to the revelation that Santa does exist? I just don't get it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I can't get something very upsetting off my mind, so I try to think of other more pleasant things like the birth day of someone very special tomorrow.

28 isn't that old, is it? And why do I still feel 12?

I was checking into my hotel for EDC, and one of the hotel workers pulled me out of the long line and put me in a shorter one. Apparently even wearing my EDC passes I do not look like someone who goes to EDC. Things like that always makes me wonder how other people see me, I get bothered all the time by people asking if I work places.

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    974.1 KB · Views: 105
Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz are in a reasonably priced car.

Singing silly songs to babies makes me giggle, LOL. I just hope no one's actually listening to the lyrics because they make no sense since I just made them up.

Kittycatpurr said:
Why can't I sleep and why did i just have a really disturbing dream about a family of blue tits?
Interesting... perhaps something you ate a bit too close to bedtime. However, I cant imagine anything disturbing about these lil guys..... :whistle: :icon-wink:

BluetitDM_468x359.jpg

I have just played Mario Kart Wii for the first time since forever. I just remembered why I hated it so much. That rubber band AI is just awful and the computer characters get the blue turtle shells way too much. Thank goodness these problems were addressed in Mario Kart 7. I may not track person responsible down and shove a blue turtle shell replica up their ass (or asses). My hatred for Mario Kart Wii has been re-ignited.

I will never get the bed to myself again... :(

Double post!
(What can I say, my mind moves quick...)
ZbzWuvZ.gif

So now I have fairy tales are on my mind. The 'fractured' ones anyway...
kIveg.gif

The goal of spiritual practice is full recovery, and the only thing you need to recover from is a fractured sense of self.
Marianne Williamson
:think:
Look, I happen to still like really dark, dramatic, fractured characters.
Nicolas Cage
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
tH2M6dn.jpg

8lM6n.gif
zlkcL.gif
ZeCcb.gif

I am so productive in the mornings...

QScSvWY.gif

Reactions: SerenaMoon
The logistics of walking two large dogs while holding a baby in the rain… Does not compute

Who sings that song (I think it's on a car commercial) where the guy's like "Na na na na...na na na na...hey ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay...?" It's a new-ish song, it's fast tempo, and for some reason I thought it was John Legend when I first heard it (but it's not him.). I can't get that damn song out my head! LOL.

yummybrownfox said:
Who sings that song (I think it's on a car commercial) where the guy's like "Na na na na...na na na na...hey ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay...?" It's a new-ish song, it's fast tempo, and for some reason I thought it was John Legend when I first heard it (but it's not him.). I can't get that damn song out my head! LOL.

Akon threw me for a minute because of the name.

But I think you're really looking for Macklemore.

Okay, I found it on YouTube!

I don't care for the entire song, but this guy singing the hook (the only part I really like)...MAN, he sounds like John Legend!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
JerryBoBerry said:
But I think you're really looking for Macklemore.

Yup, that's the one! :) Thanks! I don't even like this song, except for that hook. :thumbleft: And a few other people on the 'net have commented that the singer sounds like John Legend (that's exactly who I thought it was at first).

It feels really weird having that signature. Just 8 more days, then back to the old one.

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.