AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote to paxumbank also, waiting for an answer.
Its important that everybody check if their country is in crs system, because opening offshore account only make sense if yours or country when you open an acount is not in crs.
Many countries are...even tax havens...but for the first time im lucky to live in a third world country...because i found out mine is not on the list:)
Hey..Which country are you ?i found that my country also is not in crs system.But planning to be from 2020

Serbia. That means you could open an account anywhere...and they cannot report you...considering paperwork will be ok and they dont freeze transfers

Serbia. That means you could open an account anywhere...and they cannot report you...considering paperwork will be ok and they dont freeze transfers
Please let know about this Paxum Bank what they will answer.. do you mean about an Offshore account to open anywhere?or?thank you

This Mister send you a papper with that money. A offcial paper. Please respond me!

No official paper received, only reply from mr. Thompson telling me to wait for the wire to be processed. Mr. Ad Kees instead told me that he will send immediately a confirmation and after 8 hours arrived the mail from Mr. Thompson I posted above.
If I'm not stupid I should (remember well SHOULD) receive money around June 18-20.
I hope this.

I received a letter that they received the documents and they will provide me with a wire confirmation as soon as possible. That means I must wait for the receipt of money or just to confirm the correctness of the filling wire transfer form?

So they will not plan to send any documents for transfers...thats fucked...that fcp number in description will not help that much...:/
@VeronikaD i think we will be safe whereever we could open it, since our countries are not in crs. But that doesnt mean they will receive and not freeze that transfer...:/

So they will not plan to send any documents for transfers...thats fucked...that fcp number in description will not help that much...:/
@VeronikaD i think we will be safe whereever we could open it, since our countries are not in crs. But that doesnt mean they will receive and not freeze that transfer...:/
Anyway when your country enters CRS, this info will be shared(i guess). Many countries are planing to enter CRS soon.

I think does not work that way(retroactively)(many polititions have to cover their asses:)). Even when everybody are in crs, reporting is not done automaticly and for everything...they decide case to case who will be reported to mother country. Nevertheless, if this transfer of ours is not for reporting, i dont know what is:)

dont think so...they will start share when they will enter ..i am not interested what will be in 2 years and what they will start share...while you worry only about how to get money now:(

Reactions: avantgart
Do you plan to open an account in your country or some offshore?Anybody know some good offshore bank.In which it is safe to open ?without too much documents and maybe without personal visit,but online

I have account in my country but im not planning to receive it here in any way. You do not need it to be off shore....since now all off shore are in crs and your country is not. So i think any bank who is willing to receive it, should work for us. Where are you from?

Well...everything over 10 or 15k is the same shit for receiving it...you are not alone...a lot will try not to receive it in their home banks...

Reactions: VeronikaD
QUOTE="VeronikaD, post: 947880, member: 46293"]Do you plan to open an account in your country or some offshore?Anybody know some good offshore bank.In which it is safe to open ?without too much documents and maybe without personal visit,but online[/QUOTE]
Thailand maybe

Do you plan to open an account in your country or some offshore?Anybody know some good offshore bank.In which it is safe to open ?without too much documents and maybe without personal visit,but online
Thailand

ah so not easy in a person..they speak strange thai english which is difficult to get..espesially with not my super english also)thank you Chriss for the info..will look into it still

why you speak about "max amount of wire transfer"?
banks have not this limit - only big amount (my country 15.000) this transaction need be report to "tax system"
with correct codes and owner all wire transfer arrive !
I know for big amount the money arrive but can be keep freeze from your bank, 1 minut 1 hour 1 week
you need go and speak to director or employ
if you are sure they send wire, you can go 1 day before to your bank and say to employ or director
when usually in the morning bank receive money they know and unblock wire "need push 1 key" !
problem is not amount to arrive, problem is the automatical report to tax office
(but you can be unlucky and tax office check your position for 1 withdraw at ATM of 50 dollars....)

why you speak about "max amount of wire transfer"?
banks have not this limit - only big amount (my country 15.000) this transaction need be report to "tax system"
with correct codes and owner all wire transfer arrive !
I know for big amount the money arrive but can be keep freeze from your bank, 1 minut 1 hour 1 week
you need go and speak to director or employ
if you are sure they send wire, you can go 1 day before to your bank and say to employ or director
when usually in the morning bank receive money they know and unblock wire "need push 1 key" !
problem is not amount to arrive, problem is the automatical report to tax office
(but you can be unlucky and tax office check your position for 1 withdraw at ATM of 50 dollars....)
Which country are you if you dont mind?in my country limit is like 5500$ thats crazy!more....are tax like 30% from your ammount...for me cheaper will be open an offshore bank account:(

italy but sorry "who tell you limit 5.500 in your country"?
maybe you speak about "earning annual for tax system of your state"?
is another thing
bank "receive" all

The ammount per day ...for large ammount need to provide confirmation of source of funds and purpose of transaction and then i guess freeze and other shit will wait you)

italy but sorry "who tell you limit 5.500 in your country"?
maybe you speak about "earning annual for tax system of your state"?
is another thing
bank "receive" all

dashaM, I'm Italian too, how much do you have frozen ? I'm under 7k

All people thinking that offshore bank woun't freeze it, they may freeze it the same way as your local bank. And it may be even worse(more papers, less rights, etc) because you are foreigner for them so...

About Thailand, as someone mentioned it as an option. I know it's not that good. I know some experience from some people who tried it before.
They may ask for papers as any other bank. And the most interesting part starts when you want to transfer/withdraw your money from you farang(foreigner) account.
It was a couple of years ago but i dont think it changed much since. Or may be it depends on what country you are from.

Last edited:
Reactions: jessy
Hi ! I'm from Ukraine too and I'm going to open bank account in one of the country in Europe (I will say later that for the country and the bank, when I get the money)
I'm currently working on this issue of account opening. The bank does not provide information and issues money without problems, will also accept payment without problems and issue a bank card, but it will be possible to withdraw only in euros at the rate of conversion. Information they will not provide to the country of residence and taxes will not have to pay. If I get it and I get a payment without any problems with the choice bank, I'll tell you how to do it and share the information...

The ammount per day ...for large ammount need to provide confirmation of source of funds and purpose of transaction and then i guess freeze and other shit will wait you)
Which country are you if you dont mind?in my country limit is like 5500$ thats crazy!more....are tax like 30% from your ammount...for me cheaper will be open an offshore bank account:(
No limits on wire transfer in our banks.U can even call to PrivatBank and ask.The problem is to prove that its not money laundering .I spoke with 3 different banks in ukraine and heard same answer " No limits"

Reactions: VeronikaD
Status
Not open for further replies.