AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what do you think ??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2010
1- I just want to know how you guys members / models think about the models who break MFC rules by using toys or having sex in public chat ?? do u do anything to fix this ? like reporting the model for example

2- Miss MFC : I don't think this contest is clean at all . 80% of the models names are listed on the top 20 every month like wtf ?? and most of them don't deserver to be on the list !!!! I hate to see a girl name on the top 20 who has some of these : bitchy attitude / ugly face or body / do nothing and get tips for sleeping as an example / beg for tips (TeeeeP me lol ) / talk shit about the other models / breaking MFC rules and admins do nothing about it ....... )

please don't get me wrong I am talking about the models who cheat =( not about the girls who follow the rules and try their best to be on the top 20 =)

I am trying to find a way to help all the models who deserver to be on the top

you rock girls

I think you need to lurk moar. All your questions have been discussed in detail in other threads.

Attachments

• rool11oftehi128578227829532701.jpg
    rool11oftehi128578227829532701.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 748
This discussion has been done to death here, and its been stated much more eloquently than you stated your case in your original post.

You do realize that a lot of the most popular models that you bashed frequent this forum right?

You realize that one of the most popular MFC models that is consistently in the top 20 owns and operates this website right?

With the given context of your post, I think you're just butt-hurt about not doing as well as the girls who are in the top 20 every month.

I think I need to list some names just to be clear

Shyutza ( best sleeping shows )

CrazySysy ( asks for tips for her neighbor's dogs lol + her ugly face )

Hollyhanna ( fuck her self 24/7 with her fucking machine )

DevonAlexis ( MFC bitch #1 )

thats why models like Amber / KristyLIVE / and other models don't win Miss MFC or be listed on the top 20 .

so jebbaz can you have some respect when u reply to new ppl posts , I might said something wrong and I am sorry if I did , but I think Amber is the one who should respond to me not you . I will accept any thing from admins but not from a rude member like u .

LezboLover said:

thats why models like Amber / KristyLIVE / and other models don't win Miss MFC or be listed on the top 20 .

so jebbaz can you have some respect when u reply to new ppl posts , I might said something wrong and I am sorry if I did , but I think Amber is the one who should respond to me not you . I will accept any thing from admins but not from a rude member like u .
First, learn to type with some sense. Spelling and grammar are your friends, not your enemies.
Second, show some damn tact and stop calling out names. Makes everyone here look bad to an outsider when you post insults, like we advocate that kind of thing here.
Third, if you wanted Amber to respond, why did you post this in general discussion rather than the ask a model section?

You still sound butthurt and jealous about more popular model's status. I haven't shown you rude yet, I just didn't sugar coat the push in the right direction I gave you. Stop throwing out insults, that will not get you far here or anywhere else.

LezboLover said:
Amber is the one who should respond to me not you . I will accept any thing from admins but not from a rude member like u .

Okay, in that case, Amber put it perfectly on the forum description. "KEEP IT NICE"
Yes, all of us meet models who piss us off. Yes, some of us even have horror stories from spending time with these women. NO that does not mean you can trash them openly and say "How do you respond to THESE sons of bitches?"

Well, you can, but it's kind of a douche move. Personally, I don't name names. If that model really is such crap and irritated me enough to make me mention it, people can make their own judgments when they meet the model themselves. I won't make their decisions for them.

AND FOR CHRISSAKE READ THE STICKIES PLEASE.
Honestly, talk about NOT lurking enough, you're going on about MFC rules and there's a sticky about exactly that subject.

And yeah, you ARE butthurt. Deny it all you want. I don't get pissy over the models who stick dildos, bananas, dogs, whatever, into their cooters in free chat because I don't care. I really don't. I'm not going to do it. you want to see it? Take me to private and I'll use toys. Bananas? Dogs? Go find someone else. I don't CARE if that model is making twenty times more than I am. Good for her, I'll choose what I want to do with my body regardless of how much I'll make. I choose not to feed my vagoo fresh fruit.

Oh I love HollyHanna!! She works so hard! Don't slag her off here :naughty:

But, welcome to Ambers forum. Perhaps lurk a bit more and join in on other threads before making an insulting one and getting told off by the people who frequent the forum.

Reactions: AngelicTease
At least 3 of those model you mention probably have over 600000 tokens EACH so far this month.

V.I.P models in other words

Unfair perhaps but.. well you work it out

Though personally I think Hollyhannah and her fuckmachine is too extreme for in public chat.

LezboLover said:
so jebbaz can you have some respect when u reply to new ppl posts

I'm not sure you're well placed to be teaching others about respect. Calling out models here, simply because they are successful, is incredibly bad manners. There can only be 20 models in the "Top 20", so some great models will be always left off the list. It's normal. If you don't like a model, don't visit them. It's not that difficult to figure out.

Every model who joined MFC had the opportunity to learn about the place and to decide for themselves whether they want to work there or not, and whether they want to stay there or not. Some stayed, and some went where they liked it better.

LezboLover said:

Wow, you want to talk about models being bitchy. Can you be any more of a fucking cunt?
What they do works for them. So, don't hate.
CrazySySy is fucking adorable.
& although I'm not a fan, HollyHanna works hard for her tokens. She fucks herself with her fucking machine because that's what her guys like.
Take a chill pill, a step back, and reevaluate what you say before you make it public. :) This is a FORUM, for members to partake in conversation. Amber isn't the only person on here. And Jebbaz wasn't being rude, he was being honest.

Teagz, I love you. haha.

We all know how girls become Top 20, or Miss MFC, the most tokens out of the thousands of models MFC has working for them. Everyone has different fans, different numbers of fans, and all that. Those models make the most tokens every month. It is time to stop being jealous or mad or whatever over it. Those girls probably bring in around $50k a month, every month. It is what it is. They have fans/friends/whatever paying them a nice chunk of change every month to see them on that list. They make the most money. End of story. Just because you personally dont like them doesnt mean there arent guys that dont and think they deserve the tokens for whatever reason.

PS-- I personally think HollyHannah is one of the hardest working models on MFC. Haha.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Teagz, I love you. haha.

We all know how girls become Top 20, or Miss MFC, the most tokens out of the thousands of models MFC has working for them. Everyone has different fans, different numbers of fans, and all that. Those models make the most tokens every month. It is time to stop being jealous or mad or whatever over it. Those girls probably bring in around $50k a month, every month. It is what it is. They have fans/friends/whatever paying them a nice chunk of change every month to see them on that list. They make the most money. End of story. Just because you personally dont like them doesnt mean there arent guys that dont and think they deserve the tokens for whatever reason.

PS-- I personally think HollyHannah is one of the hardest working models on MFC. Haha.

I totally agree! Holly's pimp hand is strong! I wont do what she does in public but I still have respect for the game!

Cassidy Nicole said:
I personally think HollyHannah is one of the hardest working models on MFC. Haha.
Teagz said:
What they do works for them. So, don't hate.
CrazySySy is fucking adorable.
& although I'm not a fan, HollyHanna works hard for her tokens. She fucks herself with her fucking machine because that's what her guys like.

I agree here on both accounts. There's always going to be people who break rules and behave in a different way than you'd like, but that's life, not just on MFC.

Here are 2 topics that you may have found with the search function that's so conveniently at the top of each page:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1452

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=987

As far as people other than me replying with suggestions on how to use the forum? Without them this forum wouldn't exist, so even if you don't like their tone, maybe step back for a moment and actually try to see the point they're making. I'm only one person, I can't hold all the newbies' hands. After all... I need to spend more time busting ass trying to get in that top 20.
jebbaz said:
You realize that one of the most popular MFC models that is consistently in the top 20 owns and operates this website right?

Unfortunately, as it's getting tougher and tougher, that consistency may have come to an end. I hope I can continue to be up there, but that era may be over for me.
jebbaz said:
With the given context of your post, I think you're just butt-hurt about not doing as well as the girls who are in the top 20 every month.
Also, I don't think she's a model. Regardless of what/who she is, I'd prefer less name calling and moar lurking.

I really thought he was a model who wasn't doing so well until I went to his MFC profile and found out he's a guy.

jebbaz said:
I really thought he was a model who wasn't doing so well until I went to his MFC profile and found out he's a guy.
Anyone who calls their self a lezbo is assumed to be a girl. He must either not realize this, or be going for that affect.

AmberCutie said:
Unfortunately, as it's getting tougher and tougher, that consistency may have come to an end. I hope I can continue to be up there, but that era may be over for me..
This right here, is so far from the truth it's not even funny...
The era of Amber will never die!

CandiedLace said:
AmberCutie said:
Unfortunately, as it's getting tougher and tougher, that consistency may have come to an end. I hope I can continue to be up there, but that era may be over for me..
Sweet. :love4:

I will continue to try as long as I can, it's just that if it is continually out of my reach, and I never get it, it will make me sad. So at some point I need to focus on just making good money and having a good time, without stressing over the position so much.

I rarely pay any attention to the top 20 other than to see how Amber is going. Since the beginning it has been my "thing" to look past the first pages I see on mfc and prefer to spend my time and money with models that are having a harder time of it and to be honest I get a more one on one experience with lower ranked models. So I don't really give a rats arse who is in the top 20 nor how they got there then stay there. And besides, anyone that is willing to put up with some of the trash talk I see in rooms and keep coming back day after day with a smile on their face knowing that at some stage some twerp is going to trash them yet again deserves my respect, little as it is worth, top 20 or bottom 20.

SirLes said:
I rarely pay any attention to the top 20 other than to see how Amber is going. Since the beginning it has been my "thing" to look past the first pages I see on mfc and prefer to spend my time and money with models that are having a harder time of it and to be honest I get a more one on one experience with lower ranked models. So I don't really give a rats arse who is in the top 20 nor how they got there then stay there. And besides, anyone that is willing to put up with some of the trash talk I see in rooms and keep coming back day after day with a smile on their face knowing that at some stage some twerp is going to trash them yet again deserves my respect, little as it is worth, top 20 or bottom 20.

Couldn't agree more! Although I do lurk around in top 20 rooms on occasion :oops:

I primarily spend my time checking out models on the back pages as well.

AmberCutie said:
CandiedLace said:
AmberCutie said:
Sweet. :love4:

I will continue to try as long as I can, it's just that if it is continually out of my reach, and I never get it, it will make me sad. So at some point I need to focus on just making good money and having a good time, without stressing over the position so much.

Oy! I really need to win the lottery then.

Despite all the fail in this thread, I love it. From the name of Jebbaz search function screenshot, to the decision to not do fruit shows, to the rallying support of several of this forum's models for some of the people the OP called out. This thread's net effect is decidedly win in my opinion. :D

... even if I do think there are a couple girls in the top 20 who don't deserve it as much as some of the ones right outside of it. Yeah... I'm Amber biased. So sue me. >_>

LezboLover said:
, I might said something wrong and I am sorry if I did , but I think Amber is the one who should respond to me not you . I will accept any thing from admins but not from a rude member like u .

OK, so INSTEAD of PMing Amber, OR messaging Amber on MFC or on HERE..........you decided that "Hmmm, I am going to post on a PUBLIC forum in a PUBLIC area, but I BETTER NOT get ANYONE to comment about my post, EXCEPT Amber who I did NOT exclusively message,PM or chat with/to." I just gotta say, I agree with Jebbaz and others.... :lol:

PS-GOOOOO AMBER! You can make top 20 again, and again! :D

Attachments

• double-facepalm.jpg
    double-facepalm.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 517
honestly, I think a link to this thread needs to be posted in the "you laugh, you lose" section x.x

maybe I should do that...

Definitely laughed with a "good one" at Jebbaz's screen-cap. And the feeding vag fresh fruit brought yet another smile.

As to the point about his name... LesboLover... well...

VagLover isn't assumed to BE a vag, rather, is assumed to love vag's. Therefore, LesboLover loves Lesbians, even if he will never be loved by them.

The way I read the original post, he wasn't trying to be a pain or any trouble, he was asking questions that had already been answered. The way I read Jebbaz's responses were not as trying to be rude or mean, but as being frustrated with how many new people we've had posting about the same damn thing that's already been discussed to death.

And I believe that LesboLover (oh dear, another LL... isn't that three? Myself, LovelyLemon, and now this member... all well, LL will always be the Lovely Lemon ^.^) was not referring to Amber, he was specifically referring to the ones who break the rules with public penetration, sleeping, and other such things.

Oh, shit, I feel..

RANDOM HUGS

LadyLuna said:
VagLover isn't assumed to BE a vag, rather, is assumed to love vag's. Therefore, LesboLover loves Lesbians, even if he will never be loved by them.
Well, it's not that cut and dried. A vag, whatever graphic novels might suggest to the contrary, is not capable of independent thought or emotions, but a lesbo is. LatinLover, for instance, could be a classics scholar, an admirer of male speakers of latin-based languages or a horny Italian.

Sevrin said:
LadyLuna said:
Well, it's not that cut and dried. A vag, whatever graphic novels might suggest to the contrary, is not capable of independent thought or emotions, but a lesbo is. LatinLover, for instance, could be a classics scholar, an admirer of male speakers of latin-based languages or a horny Italian.

Very true. But it still, it's a 2/3rds chance that it's someone who loves the first part :p

Status
Not open for further replies.