AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can I do to increase my number of followers on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to be attracted to dancing, even if you don't know how to dance. I wiggled around for an hour last night, literally flailing, dabbing, and hopping around (mostly clothed until the very end) and was followed by over 100 people :asshat: Try putting on music, throwing on some tight workout clothes and jamming it out for a bit.

A great trick is memorizing a script to relay to your viewers a few times during your broadcast

Example:
Don't forget to follow me so you get a email notification when I'm online.
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up if you've tipped 25 tokens.
Don't forget to follow me on social media to see my schedule, photos & get to know me.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Dont forget to cross promote your other social media platforms if you have them! helps to build regulars and new people to find your shows! post on twitter/tumblr/insta/whatever when you go online or selling new content or to just keep up with you in day to day life.

broadcast more :) and post recurring notices that remind people to follow you if they want to see more of your shows. also, if you do a girl/girl show on another girl's account, have her advertise your cb room! i just did a g/g show with a friend and got 100 extra followers just from her promoting mine.

Broadcast, and it does help to have a high room count, just don't raise that by giving out free shows like some sites I've seen suggest. It will give more followers, but less paying ones. Always try to remind people whenever possible to follow you, just don't get super repetitive about it. You can have a bot that posts it say every 5-15 minutes. Put it in your topic and always remind them at the end of your broadcast.

As a fan and a very good tipper this is what I look for. First if your room looks dim from the lobby meaning it is not well lit I will never bother. Light your room very well. Second when I pop into the room I generally take a peak at whats going on and read the bio, rules, tip, menu, etc. If you've taken some time in the latter I think it really helps.

Yoga pants and tights never hurt. Just saying, you ladies look amazing in them. If your just wear them and point your butt in the cam I'm probably going to pop in the room to see whats going on.

Any cam girl that can talk intelligently on cam regardless of subject will get more attention. I hate to admit it I learned a lot about pokemon and I don't even like pokemon just because a camgirls seem to be passionately about it.

I much prefer games like keno and the dice games over ohmibod. I think ohmibod is fake, the lovense I'll reserve judgement based on how i see it being used. If your cute and you have a tip menu and are running apps where I get a two for one tip for a request and hit the keno board I'm probably going to spend a lot of tokens.

I don't think I've ever not subscribed to someone who looked amazing in yoga pants. I'm just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.