AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weekend Support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2024
Hi there! Was just wondering if anyone knows if CB Support responds to emails on the weekends?

I usually get responses first thing in the morning the following day after I send an email but no response today yet for an email I replied to yesterday morning.

I think you have to wait until Monday.
It depends on the issue. I've received emails from them at 3 AM on Saturday mornings. And there are times I get my payout emails days later...even after already receiving the payment. Fast responses usually involve TOS clarifications, reported users for TOS violations, and issues with my account like wanting to change my room name.

Upvote 0
It depends on the issue. I've received emails from them at 3 AM on Saturday mornings. And there are times I get my payout emails days later...even after already receiving the payment. Fast responses usually involve TOS clarifications, reported users for TOS violations, and issues with my account like wanting to change my room name.
Ah ok. Good to know.

Upvote 0
Ah, well I emailed them regarding needing access to my account since I switched phone numbers. I sent them the photo verification yesterday morning almost as soon as they asked for it but have yet to receive a response.

Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that they respond early tomorrow. Thanks a bunch!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.