AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ways to encourage tokens??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also new. Been doing Chaturbate for a couple of months with my partner Megatron. I did my first solo show today - all previous shows were with my partner and we've done OK most of the time. We did one show much too late on a Saturday night and made like 80 tokens and I was so bummed! Today was abysmal. I made 45 tokens after 3 hours. There were only 15 people in the room tops, when we usually see at least 150 when we broadcast together. I gather that's likely due to the higher numbers of solo women, and I list my actual age (34) so I'm not nearly as competitive I a sea of 21 year old lovelies. Today I was having a tough time finding things to talk about and was trying to engage people in the room but no one wanted to talk - it was awkward. I mean, that's sort of my thing - I'm a dork, but it wasn't working today. So I thought it must just be me... Maybe it only works when we're together. To test my hypothesis, we did a couples show in the evening and we made a whopping 10 tokens :dead:. So there goes that theory... I've tried the wheel games and lovense and goals and nothing seems to catch. I know when we do couples shows we give away way too much for free and we're going to have to cut that out, but it's super hard when my partner is so hot and I'm so hot ;) we can't keep our hands off of each other. Bad for business, that's for sure. Also, I keep seeing that it's better to silence grays but often, they're the only ones who talk or interact. But then, when they do interact, they're asking me to do stuff that they're not willing to pay for, so it ends up being counter productive. But I feel like silence might be worse?

I bet we've already established a reputation for giving away free shows and I hope it's not too late to dial it back. I'd love to see the level of tips we got when we first started. But yeah, how to ask? How do I engage an audience if there isn't anyone willing to interact with me? Should I ask about people's favorite TV shows?

I'm so thankful for this forum. I need to apply for model status asap because I know there are a ton more resources that I definitely need.

Status
Not open for further replies.