AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning about CB's Hiedicampbellxo and MFC's Hiedicampbell

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2014
Dear models and customers,

I'm bringing to attention a user who never fulfills orders for their fans/customers. She goes by hiedicampbellxo on Chaturbate and hiedicampbell on MyFreeCams. Many users have sent her tokens and money for pictures, panties, etc and have never received their items even after multiple discussions with the model. Please be aware that she has no intention on delivering on the transaction you have/may have. As her ex boyfriend, moderator, and customer, I implore you to be careful with this one. Thank you.

Re: Warning about CB's Hiedicampbellxo and MFC's Hiedicampbe

ytsejammer777 said:
As her ex boyfriend
This pretty much disqualifies you from speaking on her without an insane amount of bias.

You could be totally in the right but she isn't here to refute or deny what your accusing..not sure your thread is going to met with many positive responses.

ytsejammer777 said:
As her ex boyfriend, moderator, and customer, I implore you to be careful with this one. Thank you.

Guessing your name is ThatShyGuyAl on mfc, cause it looks like you posted the same type of message on her profile.
Truth be told she looks hot. Think I'll go tip your ex to show everyone in the room her boobs. I'll mention you sent me.

Mentioning you're her ex is pretty much gonna be your downfall as far as your intent for this thread goes, sir. Even if everything you've said is true, the automatic assumption is now gonna be that you're bitter and looking to sling shit on, at and around your ex :twocents-02cents:

I'm sorry. I realize now that by stating I am her ex, I have negated the true intention of the post. I'm sorry to all members of ambercutie forums. I was merely trying to make people aware of an important matter, but went about it in the wrong way.

If she's really pulling a fast one on people on CB they can complain and get refunds - so a warning is not needed.

Maybe he's trolling in general to generate traffic to this girl? I mean....either way, she kind of wins here.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to recant my statements about this model. What I said isn't true. Hiedicampbell is a fun and trustworthy person. I apologize to the model and to all those I may have misled. To those who read this post in the future, please feel confident that you'll get your money's worth and will have fun with this special girl.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to recant my statements about this model. What I said isn't true. Hiedicampbell is a fun and trustworthy person. I apologize to the model and to all those I may have misled. To those who read this post in the future, please feel confident that you'll get your money's worth and will have fun with this special girl.

Always good to apologize in a timely manner. I always feel 8 months is not so fast it feels rushed but long enough to seem like you thought about it.

To whom it may concern,

She sucked you back in, eh?

Well best of luck to the both of you, but you know the old saying: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice...

I think messages naming a specific model in a negative way would be best deleted from ACF.

There is almost no way to fact check or know the truth of it. It maybe be true, a misunderstanding or a deliberately falsehood, it could be a way of manipulating a model for example, not to mention legal issues it could bring to ACF.

Did she put a hit out on him lest he apologise?

I think messages naming a specific model in a negative way would be best deleted from ACF.

There is almost no way to fact check or know the truth of it. It maybe be true, a misunderstanding or a deliberately falsehood, it could be a way of manipulating a model for example, not to mention legal issues it could bring to ACF.
I don't delete. I told him to come here and set the record straight since the post would not be deleted.

Welcome to the Internet. You can't just "un-write" something months later because you change your mind.

legal issues it could bring to ACF.
Also, lol. right.

Anywho, now that he's said his piece, locking thread.

Hopefully everyone learned from it.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.