AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Virgin?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LacieLaPlante said:
I was one of those silly teenagers who had anal sex before vaginal sex to "preserve" my virginity.

Now I don't think of it the same way, but when I was younger sex meant p in the v. Now I know there are many ways to be intimate and it's still sex.
I think deep down inside you just knew you were an anal queen :whistle:

Jupiter551 said:
:shhh: tell teenage boys that they can 'decide' not to consider themselves virgins and an entire genre of high-school comedy films revolving around desperate attempts to lose virginity will become extinct, along with dozens of jobs for 30 year old actors just breaking into the business who play the high school students.

Or, y'know, actors who have been in the biz 15+ years already. :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
VeronicaChaos said:
Jupiter551 said:
:shhh: tell teenage boys that they can 'decide' not to consider themselves virgins and an entire genre of high-school comedy films revolving around desperate attempts to lose virginity will become extinct, along with dozens of jobs for 30 year old actors just breaking into the business who play the high school students.

I was watching a couple episodes of Pretty Little Liars. One of the teenage girls on that show was over 40 years old at the time of filming.

Evvie said:
VeronicaChaos said:
Jupiter551 said:

I was watching a couple episodes of Pretty Little Liars. One of the teenage girls on that show was over 40 years old at the time of filming.
yeah, and how old was Luke Perry in the original 90210, like 30? playing a teenager lol

Jupiter551 said:
yeah, and how old was Luke Perry in the original 90210, like 30? playing a teenager lol

He actually looks like a teenager though, usually they don't! All the teen movies though have really old actors in them, it's pretty strange really! Lol I love the old and new 90210 though, am currently watching the old ones, loved the one where chandler bing randomly showed up as some messed up millionaires son!

PlayboyMegan said:
I definitely don't think breaking a hymen has anything to do with virginity. I was born without one, but I can assure you, I'm no virgin.

I lost mine before I first had sex, not sure if it was all the horse riding or my obsession with masturbation and trying to stick things inside myself.... Virginity definitely doesn't have anything to do with the hymen.

Korreline said:
I'd just like to say that I don't believe in the whole "virginity" thing.
"Losing my virginity"
"She lost her virginity"
Why is it always lost? Losing?
When I'm having sex I'm having a hell of a good time, I'm not losing a god damn thing.
Why make it sound like something was taken away when in reality something was shared?

Sadly, because virginity was a commodity to be traded or sold.

Hmmm cool topic.

Tough call for me.

Being a cocky chauvinistic pig that I am, I would think that losing your virginity involves being penetrated by a man in some way.

But the common sense side of me feels that if you engage in any sexual activity, your virginity is void.

Maybe it depends a bit on your orientation.

Let's say a straight female has engaged in oral sex, but never had anal or vaginal penetration via a penis. While she is no maid, I think I would still call her a virgin. However there's always a line to cross ya know. If she lined up the entire varsity football team and went down on them all circus-seal style in one night, I would have a hard time calling her a virgin.

I would like to preface my next statement with a disclaimer:

**I do not pretend to be an expert on lesbians. I have no clue how a lesbian mind and heart truly functions. The statement following is completely based in ignorance**

Now. I believe that for *most* lesbians, the most intimate form of sex is oral sex. So does that mean there is a different set of rules? Oral sex for lesbians = virginity kapoot?
If you only liked to toss salad, I think that will also bring an end to your innocence as well.

In reality it's probably a blend of all of it. Like some sort of magic math formula that all adds up to no longer being a virgin.

Man + Woman - Hymen = -virginity

Woman + Woman + 69 = -virginity

Man + woman + hymen + 12 blowjobs = -virginity

woman + woman + rabbit vibrator = -virginity

lol something like that

Kunra9 said:
Hmmm cool topic.

Tough call for me.

Being a cocky chauvinistic pig that I am, I would think that losing your virginity involves being penetrated by a man in some way.

But the common sense side of me feels that if you engage in any sexual activity, your virginity is void.

Maybe it depends a bit on your orientation.

Let's say a straight female has engaged in oral sex, but never had anal or vaginal penetration via a penis. While she is no maid, I think I would still call her a virgin. However there's always a line to cross ya know. If she lined up the entire varsity football team and went down on them all circus-seal style in one night, I would have a hard time calling her a virgin.

I would like to preface my next statement with a disclaimer:

**I do not pretend to be an expert on lesbians. I have no clue how a lesbian mind and heart truly functions. The statement following is completely based in ignorance**

Now. I believe that for *most* lesbians, the most intimate form of sex is oral sex. So does that mean there is a different set of rules? Oral sex for lesbians = virginity kapoot?
If you only liked to toss salad, I think that will also bring an end to your innocence as well.

In reality it's probably a blend of all of it. Like some sort of magic math formula that all adds up to no longer being a virgin.

Man + Woman - Hymen = -virginity

Woman + Woman + 69 = -virginity

Man + woman + hymen + 12 blowjobs = -virginity

woman + woman + rabbit vibrator = -virginity

lol something like that
Thanked, but I think the hymen shouldn't be there since I was born without one and many girls rip their's from tampons, sports, etc.

I consider myself to have lost my virginity on my first sexual encounter with another person.

Yes, it was lesbian sex; no there was no penetration of any kind. But it was on purpose and we both had one goal in mind so I consider that to be technically when I lost my virginity. Sex with a male and penetration did not come until a few years later.

My opinion is that your virginity is lost whenever you have your first purposeful and consensual sexual encounter with another person, but it's not my body so I keep my trap shut unless you're outright asking me if I think you're a virgin or not. :twocents-02cents:

I had sexual encounters with my first for months before I consider myself to have lost my virginity.

To be fair, at the time, sexual encounters involved no penetration, no orgasm, and only a few instances of oral... it was a long process. I still considered them sexual encounters because I knew they were building to the actual sex, even if it took awhile. Also, the first couple months we met up about once a week, but after that it was like, once a month. And, the day I lost it was the last day I saw him before summer break, so then we had a whole three months to explore webcam-sex. Yay for college!

Anyway, that's why I phrased it like I did. I think, if he had somehow managed to make me orgasm, I wouldn't have felt like a virgin anymore, even if his dick hadn't been anywhere close to my pussy yet. And I don't think his tongue went inside during the oral, but I'm not sure... if it did, I didn't feel it.

However, my hymen was broken when I was 13, and fell on a metal bar while climbing around on a jungle gym. It happened to coincide with my first period, so there was a LOT of blood. Didn't help that there was a small cut just outside my inner labia. A few years ago I managed to find the scar during a close-up on camera O.O Seeing as how for the next three years, any tampon use would make me bleed a few days longer (which I took to mean the cut would reopen if I put anything in), I think it's a good thing that I stopped using tampons and didn't have sex until I was almost 20.

Sorry if that's TMI, but I have insomnia right now... brain filter is kinda off, so I can't tell and it all seems vaguely relevant somehow.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.