AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Videographer & Editor looking for advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 9, 2024
Hi there!

I’m a videographer and editor looking to get into adult content and tentatively looking for a bit of advice.

My background is in fashion and music videos and I thought I might have something to offer creators looking to up the quality of their content.

My thinking was I could offer a day of content creation video / stills that could generate a months worth of high quality work.

I’d love to understand if this is something creators would be interested in and if so how is the best way to approach them / show what I can do. I have friends that could help me produce content to show what sort of work can make - but beyond just messaging creators I'm not sure how to pitch the idea.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi there!

I’m a videographer and editor looking to get into adult content and tentatively looking for a bit of advice.

My background is in fashion and music videos and I thought I might have something to offer creators looking to up the quality of their content.

My thinking was I could offer a day of content creation video / stills that could generate a months worth of high quality work.

I’d love to understand if this is something creators would be interested in and if so how is the best way to approach them / show what I can do. I have friends that could help me produce content to show what sort of work can make - but beyond just messaging creators I'm not sure how to pitch the idea.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Are you a straight male looking to shoot female models? And are you US based? Asking because my answers will depend on these things

Are you a straight male looking to shoot female models? And are you US based? Asking because my answers will depend on these things
Thanks for your reply! I’m a straight male and based in the UK. It was actually my wife (believe it or not) who suggested I look into it. My background is fashion and music videos - we thought perhaps I’d be able to offer a more stylised form of content for creators looking for that sort of thing. I guess folk who are early on their journey or looking to differentiate their stuff.