AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Victimised for wanting to work independently

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 23, 2024
My studio account has been banned by the previous studio owner as I wanted to work independently. She has placed her own child on my cam saying that is my child. She has done it to other models that has worked for her and now it's causing an issue in me recovering or opening an independent model account. Need urgent assistance

My studio account has been banned by the previous studio owner as I wanted to work independently. She has placed her own child on my cam saying that is my child. She has done it to other models that has worked for her and now it's causing an issue in me recovering or opening an independent model account. Need urgent assistance
Why is a child in a studio. That’s gross on so many levels. Child sex crimes. Someone should be in prison. Having a kid running all around cam model rooms for revenge . Call the cops.

Upvote 0
Why is a child in a studio. That’s gross on so many levels. Child sex crimes. Someone should be in prison. Having a kid running all around cam model rooms for revenge . Call the cops.
The kid doesn't run around in the studio he's jus brought in to appear on the cam to get the account banned. But normally he isn't present when the models are working

Upvote 0
The kid doesn't run around in the studio he's jus brought in to appear on the cam to get the account banned. But normally he isn't present when the models are working
That’s a crime. Let’s be VERY real bringing a Child to a cam models space while she is working is a FUCKING disgusting crime ! CPS needs to take that kid away for life! Nasty as Fuck! And yes I AM RIGHT!! Kids roaming around rooms with women doing sex work FUCKING GROSS!

Upvote 0
“She has placed her own child on my cam saying that is my child. She has done it to other models that has worked for her”. !!!!!!! YOU said this NOT Me!!! FUCKING nasty that no one called the cops! Now I call BS! Total Bullshit probably your kid and you got caught!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
She has placed her own child on my cam saying that is my child. She has done it to other models that has worked for her!!!!!!! YOU said this NOT Me!!! FUCKING nasty that no one called the cops! Now I call BS! Total Bullshit probably your kid and you got caught!
Unfortunately I'm not a mother I'm still a young single female trying to make it in life. And if u see the child don't look nothing at me... We day n night... So sorry u feel that way but I live alone that happend at the studio.

Reactions: Squinkle
Upvote 0
yes this happens alot,,,,i was a victim too wish chaturbate could understand how some bosses do this alot just because one wants to be independent,,,as for my case i was coerced to show up with a minor after several beatings lol,,,on his own acc(my boss),,,later on he emailed support to terminate me completely from the site and lied i ban other models account yet it was him banning other people account,,,,funny how i gave support evidence showing his face on two other models account and got suspended bt still support didnt reply lol,,,i reached out to this forum asked @punker barbie to review my case and appealed to get back my account bt all in vain,,,wish you guys knew how some bosses put minors on accounts or force u to hold minors so they can sabotage u completely

Upvote 0
yes this happens alot,,,,i was a victim too wish chaturbate could understand how some bosses do this alot just because one wants to be independent,,,as for my case i was coerced to show up with a minor after several beatings lol,,,on his own acc(my boss),,,later on he emailed support to terminate me completely from the site and lied i ban other models account yet it was him banning other people account,,,,funny how i gave support evidence showing his face on two other models account and got suspended bt still support didnt reply lol,,,i reached out to this forum asked @punker barbie to review my case and appealed to get back my account bt all in vain,,,wish you guys knew how some bosses put minors on accounts or force u to hold minors so they can sabotage u completely
No one can Force you to go anywhere with a child. I call absolute Bullshit. You know it’s against the rules and you say after several beatings? Then you say lol. What the fuck? You have a brain you know that sex work and kids is illegal but you got Beat Up? And Forced? What the FUCK? I call BULLSHIT

Upvote 0
You know it’s against the rules and you say after several beatings? Then you say lol.
That's one of my pet peeves. When people type lol after some statement that is serious, and clearly not a joke, or funny in any way. I always write them off as either young and very immature, or a wannabe troll. When potential leads do it, I block them, because I know I'd have to act too much (in a show) with someone presenting themselves that thoughtlessly, and unaware. Love that you brought it up. Probably just me but it comes across as so bizarre and bad IMO. We're on the internet folks. Literally, all we have to go off of are words, and the context in which they are used.
So if you're not congruent, it sticks out badly.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0
Anyways this is about my account and whoever wanna say anything that's not relevant please don't respond. Secondly I will confirm any information to the relevant site personal if need be. I would really appreciate a positive feed from u guys as I'm eagerly awaiting a response. Thank u in advance

Upvote 0
Anyways this is about my account and whoever wanna say anything that's not relevant please don't respond. Secondly I will confirm any information to the relevant site personal if need be. I would really appreciate a positive feed from u guys as I'm eagerly awaiting a response. Thank u in advance
You had a child on your cam. There is no excuse. It’s gross as fuck. No one should get an account reinstated when you can get the whole site shut down from pure stupid choices. Kids and Sex cam models don’t fucking belong together. What part of that don’t you understand? You can confirm you had a CHILD on an adult sex cam site. So gross.

Upvote 0
You had a child on your cam. There is no excuse. It’s gross as fuck. No one should get an account reinstated when you can get the whole site shut down from pure stupid choices. Kids and Sex cam models don’t fucking belong together. What part of that don’t you understand? You can confirm you had a CHILD on an adult sex cam site. So gross.
I understand your sentiment but please reread the OP and see it may be a case of a very shady studio owner. Pipe down.

Upvote 0
I understand your sentiment but please reread the OP and see it may be a case of a very shady studio owner. Pipe down.
Yes as I said "a child" was "placed" on my cam when I "was not"at the studio that I worked for. The studio owner did that and it's her child. She did that so that my account gets banned. I personally had no involvement in that. It was a vindictive move on her part as I wanted to work independently as a model. That why I'm reporting this. So dont be an idiot about it if u don't read properly.

Upvote 0
Yes I can confirm that was done by the studio owner when I was not present at the studio. To get my account banned

Upvote 0