AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vanilla vs. Kinky?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2011
Hey, my first post, so please don't hate me... new male model!

I just started being a cam model on streamate, and I am trying to reach a demographic that many there don't seem to go for, the more rocky road than vanilla...

I know starting out one doesn't make much starting out, but what can I expect from this?

Thanks for reading, I hope I posted in the correct place.

AlexLady said:
Very few kinky models become top models, at least with females. I'm not sure which is true with males. Take a look around whatever site you're on and see who's what and how they're doing/where they're ranked on the site.

This. As I've said before: do what you want & you'll find an audience. Also, don't short change yourself site wise - try out a new site once in awhile & test the waters with what you like to do most. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.