AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using your fingers only, how long does it take to...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
um... you know... uh...
finish off your...
:oops:
heh heh...

practice for your favourite song on the piano (or whatever instrument)? As in, using no foot pedals.

Mirra said:
Too much vagueness and metaphorical crap. I say no one answers till we're sure what Mr. Jason Pi is asking. :p

Yup. Balls. Use 'dem.

Fine. If you play an instrument, how long do you practice before you feel you're good at it?

Well in my opinion it depends on the complexity of the instrument. One very very basic example is the difference between Clarinet and Saxophone. Both are single reed instruments and while the Saxophone is undoubtedly the "cooler" of the two, Clarinet is much more difficult to learn and master. Reasons include more complexity for "fingerings" (yeah... giggle giggle); a firmer, more exact structure for how you hold your mouth on the mouth piece; and the simple fact that the Clarinet has a larger range than the saxophone.

I have a feeling you really didn't need to know all this though.

i think i know what he wanted to ask :p (duh, i think we all do) and i have the balls to ask it too! but i'm not gonna xD

Status
Not open for further replies.