AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using Soundcloud isn't safe for Cam Models (in some cases)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 28, 2024
Hi!

As far as I can see there is no way to hide your lcation when you have a Soundcloud account. I've searched google and posed the question in music maker forums. There are tutorial Videos on youtube that suggest different ways to change or hide your location but those solutions don't work anymore.

As a creator you have the opportunity to see where your users are coming from:

00zero.jpg

the lower two countries are blurred out because I have a free creator account.

Story is:
In a chat a Model asked me about my music, I gave her the soundcloud links, she listened, seemed pretty normal to me. As a creator you are kind of programmed to do everything to increase your klick count. At least I am. Meaning that there was absolutely no ill will on my part. I assumed the model hid her location on SC not knowing that its not possible to do that. Now I know where she is coming from, which is bad. I would never use that information in any way of course but others might.

Solution would be listening not logged into soundcloud.

Now my dilemma is how should I tell the model about that without sounding weird or even scare her?
Does anyone have a suggestion?