AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unusual question.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2010
Bonny Scotland!
May i ask the members here their opinion about a model screen capping people on member cams on mfc? A model i thought of as a friend capped me on my cam without my knowledge or consent. We have since had a falling out and she has now posted a pic of me flashing her my bare ass on her model profile. Obviously i did not give my consent for that either, but MFC admins have not responded to my message asking their standpoint on this. The damage is done now, but i am more worried about others falling foul of the same thing, the model apparently has 50 or so caps of me, and god knows how many other girls and guys have been unknowingly screen capped.

TIA

Reactions: AthenaBlaze
Yeah, without knowing her side of it of course it'd not be fair to post an opinion, but on the surface it sounds unethical.

...which is why I never turn my camera on. :lol:

Oh goodness, someone naked on the internet was recorded without their consent, and that content was shared without their consent?

If only this had ever happened to a model from MFC. But I don't think anyone here has experience in this problem.

Evvie said:
Oh goodness, someone naked on the internet was recorded without their consent, and that content was shared without their consent?

If only this had ever happened to a model from MFC. But I don't think anyone here has experience in this problem.

You are comparing apples to oranges. :twocents-02cents:

Just Me said:
Evvie said:

As soon as someone voluntarily turns their camera on, KNOWING they're online, they become an apple, just like everyone else who does, for pay or fun.

She is just as wrong as the men who do that to their ex, and like those poor people once it is on the internet there is nothing you can really do about it.

Reactions: eddielaw1971
Shaun__ said:
She is just as wrong as the men who do that to their ex, and like those poor people once it is on the internet there is nothing you can really do about it.
:lol: I'd still like to know what pissed her off.

Whether it be a model or a member getting capped it doesn't make it right. At least we, as models are intending to display ourselves to the masses.
Not all members are capping assholes and deserve "whats comin" or a "now you know how it feels" type response... just sayin.

Personally, I would never ever do that..because I like to think that other people wouldn't do that of me... but I know that's wishful thinking lol. Still better not to sink to their level, right?

eddielaw1971 said:
May i ask the members here their opinion about a model screen capping people on member cams on mfc? A model i thought of as a friend capped me on my cam without my knowledge or consent. We have since had a falling out and she has now posted a pic of me flashing her my bare ass on her model profile. Obviously i did not give my consent for that either, but MFC admins have not responded to my message asking their standpoint on this. The damage is done now, but i am more worried about others falling foul of the same thing, the model apparently has 50 or so caps of me, and god knows how many other girls and guys have been unknowingly screen capped.

TIA

I didn't mean to thank u for ur post, sorry. :lol: But anyways.... Have u tried asking her POLITELY to remove the photo(s)? U didn't mention if u had done that or not..... Maybe try explaining to her that u really don't appreciate her doing that,etc. I don't understand her big fascination with why she would feel the NEED to keep your photos up IF u asked her to take them down... Unless some kind of problem arised and she felt the need to "get back at u". :think:

I don't feel that it's right for her to have done that to you, but I can understand the desire to do that to someone who's upset you. I also understand the urge to save screencaps of the gentlemen who appear on my screen- some of them are really damn sexy. But it sounds like some models do it solely for blackmail-ability.

My advice, don't ever post pictures of yourself or turn on your webcam without knowing there's risk involved. You may not want to be screen capped, but unfortunately if you share your cam with someone it is a possibility.

This sucks that she was a turd to you though. :/

Just Me said:
Evvie said:

It's all oranges. Some just look better than others. :lol: This whole models are fair game but pass members a tissue thing is getting old.
It's not a classy thing she is doing, and it's probably not getting her extra tips for capping and throwing you out there (the same way members who are known to record shows aren't making any model friends out of it). I'm curious to see how MFC reacts to your email.

This freaks me out pretty bad. I'm not one of the guys who persists to do Cam2Cam, but I've been asked before during privates to turn on my cam and have always made up some lame excuse not to since I didn't really feel comfortable. A couple times I almost thought to just do it when the model asks multiple times, but now I'll always be thinking about this thread. :?

I had previously asked the model to remove me from her profile friendlist, and was told to 'fook off you don't own me i don't do what i am told' so i know asking politely doesn't work.

She has also made a big thing of 'initiating' most new visitors to her room by trying to get them to dance on cam for her, almost to the point of bullying.

As to the lead up to her posting the pic, it is a long story and a very unusual set of circumstances lololol. Suffice to say she is doing this solely to embarrass me.

And still no response from MFC admin more than 48 hours after sending them a message

Reactions: LadyLuna
Just Me said:
Evvie said:

Yes they are apples and oranges. Might I point out that apples and oranges are both fruits and thus share something in common? :think:

That said, it's not ok no matter who it is. Here's my take on it. While you are having your right to privacy and your trust in said model completely broken, if this happens to a model she is basically having her work stolen. It sucks no matter who it is.

I personally would never screen cap a member unless it was part of a humiliation play tactic. I would never do this as a retaliation though. It destroys all the happy memories you might have shared with said model and destroys your trust in other models.

I don't know the models side of this issue either, so I won't judge her too harshly. I only hope that she's keeping her karma credit card in the black on this issue. :/

I'm sorry this happened to you hun. Does the image in question show anything about you that is directly identifiable? For instance a tattoo on your hiney? If not, perhaps you could just start a new premium account and move on? I send you big cyber hugs and I hope you can move forward from this horrible situation.

Actually, I don't mind one way or the other if a model screen caps me. There is so much nudity online that it doesn't matter as much as it did years and years ago. I know there's the capability for screen caps and I used to think and 'worry' about that happening. I don't worry so much anymore. If it's going to happen, then it's going to happen.

If your screen cap is just posted on a models profile, its within the realm of MFC and not as 'public' as some on-line photo and video sites. I'm sure if you ask her to take it down, I bet she would. People are all basically good and deep down want to do the right thing. Maybe she just wanted to get your attention - it worked.

Many models get screened capped and many don't like it either. I'm surprised there aren't more members getting screen capped. Or maybe we just don't know about it?

Actually, that's a good question for the models here. Do you know if any model(s) screen cap members cams? Or is it a rare occurrence? I'm just curious. I don't want to frighten any customers away.

dustinxxxizzle said:
This freaks me out pretty bad. I'm not one of the guys who persists to do Cam2Cam, but I've been asked before during privates to turn on my cam and have always made up some lame excuse not to since I didn't really feel comfortable. A couple times I almost thought to just do it when the model asks multiple times, but now I'll always be thinking about this thread. :?

Well as a model just let me say lots of girls (me included greatly) really do enjoy putting names to faces and get off during privates being able to watch you get off to us. Its a turn on to me and many others.
This is the first time ive ever heard of a model screen capping and posting photos of guys without their direct permission to though. Ive also never personally asked or pushed a member to turn on their cam. So lemme just say if you dont know the model then yes dont turn on your cam if youre not comfy, but for the ones you do feel free to turn on if shes asking you to. We like visuals especially if were asking for it :)
Actually, that's a good question for the models here. Do you know if any model(s) screen cap members cams? Or is it a rare occurrence? I'm just curious. I don't want to frighten any customers away.
I dont know of ANY models screen capping guys when watching them. Personally im a lil busy during my shows lol.
I dont want to hate on this model for doing such without knowing exactly why she would, but to me there really isnt any cause for such.

I know some models who have personal and/or posted lists of guys who were a holes in their room, but naked pics of them? I dont see how MFC could let this slide.
And also isnt is breaking a no man on cam rule too? Even though its just pics, but she posted them/. Should be some violation there.

dustinxxxizzle said:
Maybe you should just tell them you don't have a webcam? I've asked to see guys before but I've never bullied them. Or just flat-out saying "no" every time until she knocks it off might work.

@eddielaw1971, now that I've gotten all the bitch out, the content of your letter to MFC will have a great deal to do with how quickly you'll get a response.

"A model took pictures of me and I don't like it" might not do you good.
"A model took images of my webcam and posted them on her profile page. There is no way I'm going to spend money on her anymore, and if blackmailing members is allowed on this site I'm definitely not spending more money on any model period" might work better (but you know, phrase it less threatening. Thor could probably get away with that. The rest of us, not so much).

It's fairly well known that if your complaints to MFC directly outline how they are losing money, they will be far more likely to respond in a timely manner.

Teagan_Chase said:
And also isnt is breaking a no man on cam rule too? Even though its just pics, but she posted them/. Should be some violation there.

I think the issue will be a model is driving away customers from MFC, not that she has pictures of males on her profile.

"No man on cam" is specifically that. I've never seen hot Abercrombie guys on a profile before but I believe that's mostly a wise marketing tactic. If any site would allow pics of dudes on a profile, MFC seems like it would be the one.

Back when I watched cams in free chat, I would ask some members if it was okay for me to screencap them for later use.

Please note, I always asked before hand, and I never shared the pics with anyone (they weren't even backed up ever, so I don't have them anymore)

OK, quick update, the model removed the pic from her profile, but only so that she could report me for alleged harassment, no response yet regarding my complaint about her posting the pic to start with.

the model in question was rosepetal_69, if anybody is interested.

I forgot to say she still has me listed as a friend on her profile

eddielaw1971 said:
I had previously asked the model to remove me from her profile friendlist, and was told to 'fook off you don't own me i don't do what i am told' so i know asking politely doesn't work.

She has also made a big thing of 'initiating' most new visitors to her room by trying to get them to dance on cam for her, almost to the point of bullying.

As to the lead up to her posting the pic, it is a long story and a very unusual set of circumstances lololol. Suffice to say she is doing this solely to embarrass me.

And still no response from MFC admin more than 48 hours after sending them a message

If this is the case, why didn't you just click "next model" long before it ever got to the point of you mooning her on cam?

Reactions: 1 person
ComicOzzie said:
eddielaw1971 said:

If this is the case, why didn't you just click "next model" long before it ever got to the point of you mooning her on cam?

Because i knew her for over a year, i thought i could trust her. We chatted on and off mfc, she even told me she can be evil and if it takes her a year to get revenge so be it.

eddielaw1971 said:
OK, quick update, the model removed the pic from her profile, but only so that she could report me for alleged harassment, no response yet regarding my complaint about her posting the pic to start with.

the model in question was rosepetal_69, if anybody is interested.

I forgot to say she still has me listed as a friend on her profile

Damn Irish, you can never trust them. Even the non-redheads have a fiery temper. Best avoided at all costs...

Joking for those who cant note the sarcasm

Generally speaking, it's shitty when a member screencaps a model without their consent and it's equally shitty when a model screencaps a member without their consent.
But reading your posts, I get the impression there's more to this than meets the eye ( :eek: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! UNINTENTIONAL TRANSFORMERS REFERENCE FTW, BB! :-D ). Whenever someone says "it's complicated" it's probably fair to assume it's not a cut-and-dry case of "she was mean to me and she hurt me for no reason, she hurt me bad, bro"...

mynameisbob84 said:
Generally speaking, it's shitty when a member screencaps a model without their consent and it's equally shitty when a model screencaps a member without their consent.
But reading your posts, I get the impression there's more to this than meets the eye ( :eek: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! UNINTENTIONAL TRANSFORMERS REFERENCE FTW, BB! :-D ). Whenever someone says "it's complicated" it's probably fair to assume it's not a cut-and-dry case of "she was mean to me and she hurt me for no reason, she hurt me bad, bro"...

+100 for the Transformers reference. :-D

I'm really intrigued to know why this model thinks it's cool to do this. In my opinion what she's doing is just tacky and tasteless. If he's done something wrong and upset you then ban him and report him. I'd be really interested to hear what she has to say on the subject. If you can it'd be great if you could tell her about this forum, if she doesn't know about it already so that she can tell us her side of the story.

sahi said:
I'm really intrigued to know why this model thinks it's cool to do this. In my opinion what she's doing is just tacky and tasteless. If he's done something wrong and upset you then ban him and report him. I'd be really interested to hear what she has to say on the subject. If you can it'd be great if you could tell her about this forum, if she doesn't know about it already so that she can tell us her side of the story.

she has already banned and reported me, told lies about me in the lounge and told her friends which models/prems i am friends with.

I have attached a screen cap of a chat she and i had a little while back on yahoo, i have only blacked out names to spare any embarrassment to others.

Attachments

• roseyahoo.jpg
    roseyahoo.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 110
cry_a_river_build_a_bridge_get_over_it_hat-p148698704548132176bfsbr_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.