AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unaware Banned Account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2024
Hello, I was a cam model but not for a long period. My boss helped me with everything including opening my account, she used an email that only she knew and incase of any suspension she is the one who emailed the support. We had an misunderstanding and I decided to deactivate my account around September 2023.She never gave me my documents immediately it took around one week to get them back. When I tried opening my own account I was immediately banned. I tried several times but no luck. I have tried to explain this to chaturbet support and also went ahead and gave them more information as they requested but still no feedback. How can I be helped with this issue?my user name was _bellarose1.

Status
Not open for further replies.