AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to login to CB account and emails not going through

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey, the reset password can be slow sometimes..

but;

1: have you tried to login from different browsers?
2: have you recieved mails on this e-mail before (Are you sure it has registered correctly, is this the mail you get messages on when purchasing tokens)
3: have you checked your spam folder?

Upvote 0
Hey, the reset password can be slow sometimes..

but;

1: have you tried to login from different browsers?
2: have you recieved mails on this e-mail before (Are you sure it has registered correctly, is this the mail you get messages on when purchasing tokens)
3: have you checked your spam folder?
Thanks for your time !

Yup, the answer for these 3 suggestions is yes ! I tried to turn off my spam filters too, without luck.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your time !

Yup, the answer for these 3 suggestions is yes ! I tried to turn off my spam filters too, without luck.
aaah okay shame, I have never had the problem where it persists like this, have you tried from another pc? I think this has been a solution from someone once on the forums and it worked..

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ! I would like to have some help if possible. I have some problems to access to my account and whem I try to reset my password I never receive the email. I tied many times.
My mail is wesley27@hotmail.com

Many thanks
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23636365

Upvote 0